Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 124
  1. #101
    HEY's Avatar
    HEY
    HEY is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    2,201
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Now that he is signed what can we expect from Mr. Berrian next year

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    He is young (Should continue to get better), has speed, can catch the ball (with defenders hanging on him by the way) and will give us a verticle threat that D-coords will have to respect.
    Bernard Berrian is not that young! I also thought that he was young, like 25 years old, but I found out that he's 27. I don't classify 27 as young.

  2. #102
    dcboardr41 is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    3,051

    Re: Now that he is signed what can we expect from Mr. Berrian next year

    "HEY" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    He is young (Should continue to get better), has speed, can catch the ball (with defenders hanging on him by the way) and will give us a verticle threat that D-coords will have to respect.
    Bernard Berrian is not that young! I also thought that he was young, like 25 years old, but I found out that he's 27. I don't classify 27 as young.
    its a good age, still young but a vet of the game, i love it, perfect age

    Pissing on the Pack since 08'

  3. #103
    VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,144

    Re: Now that he is signed what can we expect from Mr. Berrian next year

    "HEY" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    He is young (Should continue to get better), has speed, can catch the ball (with defenders hanging on him by the way) and will give us a verticle threat that D-coords will have to respect.
    Bernard Berrian is not that young! I also thought that he was young, like 25 years old, but I found out that he's 27. I don't classify 27 as young.
    Terrell Ownes was age 27 when his carear really took off. From age 27 to now Ownes has had his best seasons as a pro. Perfect age to get a WR who has been steadily improving throughout the past four years.

  4. #104
    Purple Floyd's Avatar
    Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    16,646
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Now that he is signed what can we expect from Mr. Berrian next year

    "VikingsTw" wrote:
    "HEY" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    He is young (Should continue to get better), has speed, can catch the ball (with defenders hanging on him by the way) and will give us a verticle threat that D-coords will have to respect.
    Bernard Berrian is not that young! I also thought that he was young, like 25 years old, but I found out that he's 27. I don't classify 27 as young.
    Terrell Ownes was age 27 when his carear really took off. From age 27 to now Ownes has had his best seasons as a pro. Perfect age to get a WR who has been steadily improving throughout the past four years.
    Holy shit, Troy Wiliamson won't be 27 until 2010. We may have pulled the trigger too fast on that trade ;D ;D ;D

  5. #105
    VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,144

    Re: Now that he is signed what can we expect from Mr. Berrian next year

    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "VikingsTw" wrote:
    "HEY" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    He is young (Should continue to get better), has speed, can catch the ball (with defenders hanging on him by the way) and will give us a verticle threat that D-coords will have to respect.
    Bernard Berrian is not that young! I also thought that he was young, like 25 years old, but I found out that he's 27. I don't classify 27 as young.
    Terrell Ownes was age 27 when his carear really took off. From age 27 to now Ownes has had his best seasons as a pro. Perfect age to get a WR who has been steadily improving throughout the past four years.
    Holy pooh, Troy Wiliamson won't be 27 until 2010. We may have pulled the trigger too fast on that trade ;D ;D ;D
    Williamson could have a future but he has to stop choking. Maybe the new change and good weather will bring luck to him, he's got alot of talent and there where times i thought he was gonna be a really good WR for us.

    I think Jacksonville should be pleased with getting Williamson for a sixth round pick because he is so young and has loads of potential. Troy made some really nice catches while being here, he's got great hops and speed but he was choker.

  6. #106
    magicci's Avatar
    magicci is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    oxnard, ca
    Posts
    5,440

    Re: Now that he is signed what can we expect from Mr. Berrian next year

    "VikingsTw" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "VikingsTw" wrote:
    "HEY" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    He is young (Should continue to get better), has speed, can catch the ball (with defenders hanging on him by the way) and will give us a verticle threat that D-coords will have to respect.
    Bernard Berrian is not that young! I also thought that he was young, like 25 years old, but I found out that he's 27. I don't classify 27 as young.
    Terrell Ownes was age 27 when his carear really took off. From age 27 to now Ownes has had his best seasons as a pro. Perfect age to get a WR who has been steadily improving throughout the past four years.
    Holy pooh, Troy Wiliamson won't be 27 until 2010. We may have pulled the trigger too fast on that trade ;D ;D ;D
    Williamson could have a future but he has to stop choking. Maybe the new change and good weather will bring luck to him, he's got alot of talent and there where times i thought he was gonna be a really good WR for us.

    I think Jacksonville should be pleased with getting Williamson for a sixth round pick because he is so young and has loads of potential. Troy made some really nice catches while being here, he's got great hops and speed but he was choker.
    may favorite catch was his one hander his rookie year agains the ravens

  7. #107
    VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,144

    Re: Now that he is signed what can we expect from Mr. Berrian next year

    Was that not a really nice catch and run? Those are types of plays that made you think, yeah we made the right decision drafting him. The potential was always there.

  8. #108
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,271

    Re: Now that he is signed what can we expect from Mr. Berrian next year

    "VikingsTw" wrote:
    Was that not a really nice catch and run? Those are types of plays that made you think, yeah we made the right decision drafting him. The potential was always there.
    Was that the first play of the opening drive in that game?

    If not, which game was it where he took that first pass of the game to the house?

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  9. #109
    tclawmen is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    194

    Re: Now that he is signed what can we expect from Mr. Berrian next year

    "VikingsTw" wrote:
    Was that not a really nice catch and run? Those are types of plays that made you think, yeah we made the right decision drafting him. The potential was always there.
    Yeah that was spectacular, and dont forget the other catch he made when the waitress tossed him the dinner roll...... wow!!........ OH, and then there was the time he caught his car keys after the mechanic put his 20 inch spinners on......That was a great day....... Aaaaah Twill thankyou for the memories

  10. #110
    VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,144

    Re: Now that he is signed what can we expect from Mr. Berrian next year

    "tclawmen" wrote:
    "VikingsTw" wrote:
    Was that not a really nice catch and run? Those are types of plays that made you think, yeah we made the right decision drafting him. The potential was always there.
    Yeah that was spectacular, and dont forget the other catch he made when the waitress tossed him the dinner roll...... wow!!........ OH, and then there was the time he caught his car keys after the mechanic put his 20 inch spinners on......That was a great day....... Aaaaah Twill thankyou for the memories
    Somebody delete this garbage.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Expect a Big Bounce Back From Bernard Berrian
    By Marrdro in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-01-2011, 08:32 PM
  2. Falcons | Milloy signed to three-year deal
    By VIKES_1181 in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-23-2006, 05:09 PM
  3. DeShaun Foster just signed three-year deal with the Panthers
    By cajunvike in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-11-2006, 07:23 AM
  4. Vikings | Whitaker signed to two-year deal
    By Prophet in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 02-23-2006, 05:42 AM
  5. Expect to hear that B-will has finally signed his tender
    By muchluv4smoot in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 06-14-2005, 12:54 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •