Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast
    HEY
    HEY is offline Star Spokesman
    Blog Entries

Re: Now that he is signed what can we expect from Mr. Berrian next year

"Marrdro" wrote:
    He is young (Should continue to get better), has speed, can catch the ball (with defenders hanging on him by the way) and will give us a verticle threat that D-coords will have to respect.
    Bernard Berrian is not that young! I also thought that he was young, like 25 years old, but I found out that he's 27. I don't classify 27 as young.

dcboardr41 is offline Team Alumni

"HEY" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    He is young (Should continue to get better), has speed, can catch the ball (with defenders hanging on him by the way) and will give us a verticle threat that D-coords will have to respect.
    Bernard Berrian is not that young! I also thought that he was young, like 25 years old, but I found out that he's 27. I don't classify 27 as young.
    its a good age, still young but a vet of the game, i love it, perfect age

Pissing on the Pack since 08'

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

"HEY" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Terrell Ownes was age 27 when his carear really took off. From age 27 to now Ownes has had his best seasons as a pro. Perfect age to get a WR who has been steadily improving throughout the past four years.

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"VikingsTw" wrote:
    "HEY" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Terrell Ownes was age 27 when his carear really took off. From age 27 to now Ownes has had his best seasons as a pro. Perfect age to get a WR who has been steadily improving throughout the past four years.
    Holy shit, Troy Wiliamson won't be 27 until 2010. We may have pulled the trigger too fast on that trade ;D ;D ;D

"UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "VikingsTw" wrote:
    "HEY" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Holy pooh, Troy Wiliamson won't be 27 until 2010. We may have pulled the trigger too fast on that trade ;D ;D ;D
    Williamson could have a future but he has to stop choking. Maybe the new change and good weather will bring luck to him, he's got alot of talent and there where times i thought he was gonna be a really good WR for us.

I think Jacksonville should be pleased with getting Williamson for a sixth round pick because he is so young and has loads of potential. Troy made some really nice catches while being here, he's got great hops and speed but he was choker.

magicci is offline Jersey Retired

"VikingsTw" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "VikingsTw" wrote:
    "HEY" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Holy pooh, Troy Wiliamson won't be 27 until 2010. We may have pulled the trigger too fast on that trade ;D ;D ;D
    Williamson could have a future but he has to stop choking. Maybe the new change and good weather will bring luck to him, he's got alot of talent and there where times i thought he was gonna be a really good WR for us.

I think Jacksonville should be pleased with getting Williamson for a sixth round pick because he is so young and has loads of potential. Troy made some really nice catches while being here, he's got great hops and speed but he was choker.
    may favorite catch was his one hander his rookie year agains the ravens

Was that not a really nice catch and run? Those are types of plays that made you think, yeah we made the right decision drafting him. The potential was always there.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"VikingsTw" wrote:
    Was that not a really nice catch and run? Those are types of plays that made you think, yeah we made the right decision drafting him. The potential was always there.
    Was that the first play of the opening drive in that game?

If not, which game was it where he took that first pass of the game to the house?

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

tclawmen is offline Starter

"VikingsTw" wrote:
    Yeah that was spectacular, and dont forget the other catch he made when the waitress tossed him the dinner roll...... wow!!........ OH, and then there was the time he caught his car keys after the mechanic put his 20 inch spinners on......That was a great day....... Aaaaah Twill thankyou for the memories

"tclawmen" wrote:
    "VikingsTw" wrote:
    Yeah that was spectacular, and dont forget the other catch he made when the waitress tossed him the dinner roll...... wow!!........ OH, and then there was the time he caught his car keys after the mechanic put his 20 inch spinners on......That was a great day....... Aaaaah Twill thankyou for the memories
    Somebody delete this garbage.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast