Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    bleedpurple is offline Ring of Fame

Re: Nicks vs. Harvin

"oaklandzoo24" wrote:
    "bleedpurple" wrote:
    "oaklandzoo24" wrote:
    "thatjusthappened28" wrote:
    I think if i could choose a receiver (other than Crabtree obviously ha) i would choose Heyward-Bey. He's a big receiver with big time speed. Didn't get too much national attention, however I'm not saying its the second coming of Randy Dandy but he's got speed, height 6'2-6'3ish, and got a good set of hands on him. I believe he'll be a big time receiver.
    He drops way to many balls.
    He's very similar to Troy Williamson.
    He has a ton of upside but we need a consistent receiver and we cant afford to end up with a guy who cant catch again.
    I'd rather go with Nicks who may have the best hands in the draft.
    While Heyward could turn into a great receiver with amazing speed, I'd rather get a guy who has proven he can make catches consistently and in traffic.
    thank you!!... i'll have to bump you up on the ole'spreadsheet with 2 solid back to back posts...

Yes i took that from Marrdro!!
    ;D
    gol 'darnit Im moving up faster than Heyward-Bey's draft stock.
    LMAO!!!

thatjusthappened28 is offline Asst. Coach

haha my bad about my post before... didn't really do as much research on DHB than i thought. Nicks is a more reliable option. Wish Dez Bryant would have opted to come to the NFL this year. He might be something special.

thank you Josdin00 for the amazing sig!

and yes... that just happened!

grpape is offline Asst. Coach

Does anyone (who watches College ball a lot) know how any of these receivers did against the top CBs coming out? Did they play against them?

I personally like Nicks. I want a possession receiver with good hands, that likes to go over the middle. Nicks just seems like the best pure receiver out of the bunch.

I personally don't think Harvin would be used to his upmost potential. A lot of his high light plays seem great in college, but IMHO wouldn't work in the pro game.

V-Unit is offline Jersey Retired

"grpape" wrote:
    Does anyone (who watches College ball a lot) know how any of these receivers did against the top CBs coming out? Did they play against them?

I personally like Nicks. I want a possession receiver with good hands, that likes to go over the middle. Nicks just seems like the best pure receiver out of the bunch.

I personally don't think Harvin would be used to his upmost potential. A lot of his high light plays seem great in college, but IMHO wouldn't work in the pro game.
    You could look into it, but it would be purely stat-based. Nicks went against Alphonso Smith I'm sure. Harvin went against DJ Moore.
    "I hate when threads are destroyed by facts and logic."
    - Prophet

Thanks Josdin!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345