Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    umaguma1979 is offline Asst. Coach

Re: NFL Rumor central - ESPN Insider

Please - let's not forget this is the guy once arrested and tried for murder. We are not talking about the Whizzinator here - but murder. Sure makes the loveboat seem like a harmless affair - eh?

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "coreychavous21" wrote:
    Let's do anything we possibly can to get Ray Ray in Minnesota! Trade Pep and our 2nd round pick and third to if we have to.
    That's too much...Napo and a third, MAYBE a second instead...but NO MORE! We are gonna have to pay him a bit to entice him to play for the Vikes...even if he DOES want to leave B'more!

Agreed, DC and a 2nd and a 3rd? Never. I would say Harris and a 2nd for Lewis.. What if DC comes back, and plays better than ever? Do you really want to give all that up for a LB that has a couple seasons at best left in him? I don't, and I think with him wanting out of Baltimore, that any team that has an interest in him has alot of power to get him for hardly nothing..

cc21 is offline Ring of Fame

"VikesfaninWis" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "coreychavous21" wrote:
    Let's do anything we possibly can to get Ray Ray in Minnesota! Trade Pep and our 2nd round pick and third to if we have to.
    That's too much...Napo and a third, MAYBE a second instead...but NO MORE! We are gonna have to pay him a bit to entice him to play for the Vikes...even if he DOES want to leave B'more!

Agreed, DC and a 2nd and a 3rd? Never. I would say Harris and a 2nd for Lewis.. What if DC comes back, and plays better than ever? Do you really want to give all that up for a LB that has a couple seasons at best left in him? I don't, and I think with him wanting out of Baltimore, that any team that has an interest in him has alot of power to get him for hardly nothing..
    Thats just it though, pep will not come back and play better then ever. The doctors have already said he will probably never be the same. I personally don't think that he can come back from this injury and produce like he use to. But I am really pulling for him and I want him to prove me wrong.

ejmat is offline Jersey Retired

Remember that Ray Lewis was acquitted of any wrong doing. That means he is innocent. Not proven guilty. He has played great since that time (see MVP for 2000 SB). The man is a great talent and leader. I would give up Napo and a 2nd rounder for him in a heart beat. I wouldn't include Pep in the trade. I think Baltimore would be willing to trade Lewis for Napo and a 2nd or 3rd. He wants out and the organization doesn't have a lot of leverage.

DCPologirl is offline Team Alumni

I personally don't think they are gonna give him up...call me crazy

DCPologirl:Maybe Randy will make Aaron Brooks look better......roflmao Del Rio: I guarantee he will

Del Rio Guest

Ray Lewis would be a great fit here. He is the type of player we need. Someone who can make plays and be an on the field coach.

I wouldn't cry if he came to Minnesota. He was cleared of murder charges. We probably wont play a pure cover two and even if we did I imagive Ray Lewis can cover a 15 yard space.

DCPologirl is offline Team Alumni

He's like a god in Baltimore

DCPologirl:Maybe Randy will make Aaron Brooks look better......roflmao Del Rio: I guarantee he will

BIGDADDYG is offline Pro-Bowler

I would like to see Ray Lewis play for the Vikes. He would give the Vikings instant credibility as one of the better defences in the NFL and makes everyone around him better.

Like my POPEYE Tattoo says " I
    Y AM
    WHAT
    I
    Y AM "

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

Ray Lewis could play for me anyday of the week..

The guy is so intense, it's amazing to watch him, I'm sure those around him must get fired up also.....He can still play also..

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

ejmat is offline Jersey Retired

Bring in Ray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast