Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    DogPound is offline Rookie

Re: NFL Insider 06 Draft Buzz

Mark Clayton say's Look for the vikings to draft a Defensive back or a linebacker...he also said he see us addresing our running game needs by drafting Michael Bush they big back out of Luisville I think he' like 245 pouds...He should be there in the 3rd or 4th round.
    ~ I BLEED PURPLE!! ~

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

"GBFan" wrote:
    uh, Ahmad Carroll played well this season. He just needs to stop getting flagged, but besides that, he did well. The real bust was Joey Thomas, luckily, the Packers cut him earlier in the season

What games were you watching, he was getting lit-up like a Christmas tree and unless he fouls somebody he can not cover good receivers!
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame

Round 1-Best RB or LB avaiable
    Round 2-(pending first pick)RB/LB
    Round 3-O-linemen
    Round 4-Saftey
    Round 5-LB
    Round 6-VERON DAVIS CUZ HES GONNA SLIP THAT FAR!

Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

V-Unit is offline Jersey Retired

"WilliamsonOfTroy" wrote:
    Round 1-Best RB or LB avaiable
    Round 2-(pending first pick)RB/LB
    Round 3-O-linemen
    Round 4-Saftey
    Round 5-LB
    Round 6-VERON DAVIS CUZ HES GONNA SLIP THAT FAR!
    I was thinking the same thing for the first two picks, but we also have a great chance of signing Peterson and James in FA. If that happens I would say draft a safety first and QB second. Of course that is assuming a lot.
    "I hate when threads are destroyed by facts and logic."
    - Prophet

Thanks Josdin!

oddmanout22287 is offline Pro-Bowler

"DogPound" wrote:
    Mark Clayton say's Look for the vikings to draft a Defensive back or a linebacker...he also said he see us addresing our running game needs by drafting Michael Bush they big back out of Luisville I think he' like 245 pouds...He should be there in the 3rd or 4th round.
    Bush most likely won't be in the draft at all. I live in Louisville, KY and watch the Cards religously, and Bush says he's not leaving early unless he is a lock for a first round pick (which I doubt he would be, with his injury in the Gator Bowl and 3 other quality 1st round backs)

Personally, I'd love to see us draft an actual franchise back i.e. DeAngelo Williams, who I think could've been a Heisman candidate if he didn't play for a nobody team in a nobody conference (memphis in C-USA), or Lendale White. That, or some O-Line; Spitz and Leffew from Louisville are quality guys
    PM me if you'd like a sig.

mr.woo is offline Team Alumni

i live in ohio so i see things tinted in scarlet and gray but the linbacking corps for ohio state is the bomb. they are all solid players that we would do well to draft. heres wat i think about them

a.j: just a monster two sacks against a notre dame team that had given up 16 the whole year..hopefully he falls so we can pick him up but unlikey. leads the team and tackles and now sacks.

boby carpenter:despite missing the notredame and michigan games hes second on the team with 8 sacks one behind aj. somtimes comes down and plays de and has the speed to rush and drop back.

anthony schlegal: most unoticed guy of the buch at MLB but not the least. the more i wattch him the more i love him. always were he needs to be and hes ready to take someone down. people have him going in the fifth round and whoever gets that late it will be a steal.

well thats my two cents
    woo out
    just two corn cobs shy of a bushel

Speaking of drafting a CB\S, don't we have Dustin Fox coming in next year. I know it is purple luck that our 3rd round pick goes on IR without playing a game but I never saw this guy play in college. Was he any good? Do you think he could bolster the secondary enough to look at filling a different spot with our first couple of picks?

Just wonderin'

-DD
    The Betic Always Gets His Shot!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123