Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 54
  1. #11
    aaeyers's Avatar
    aaeyers is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    436

    Re: The next Viking CB Pacman Jones?

    "tb04512" wrote:
    "vikingivan" wrote:
    He will never be a Viking.
    wanna bet?
    I would take that bet.


  2. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,111

    Re: The next Viking CB Pacman Jones?

    "tb04512" wrote:
    "vikingivan" wrote:
    He will never be a Viking.
    wanna bet?
    tb do you honestly think this joke is going to be a Viking? It will never happen...

  3. #13
    tb04512's Avatar
    tb04512 is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,803

    Re: The next Viking CB Pacman Jones?

    "DaVizzles" wrote:
    "tb04512" wrote:
    "vikingivan" wrote:
    He will never be a Viking.
    wanna bet?
    tb do you honestly think this joke is going to be a Viking? It will never happen...
    it will happen in madden muhahahhahahahah
    :P

    Thanks josdin00

  4. #14
    aaeyers's Avatar
    aaeyers is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    436

    Re: The next Viking CB Pacman Jones?

    "tb04512" wrote:
    "DaVizzles" wrote:
    "tb04512" wrote:
    "vikingivan" wrote:
    He will never be a Viking.
    wanna bet?
    tb do you honestly think this joke is going to be a Viking? It will never happen...
    it will happen in madden muhahahhahahahah
    :P
    Actually, he isn't even in Madden anymore. (atleast in '08)

  5. #15
    Garland Greene's Avatar
    Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    6,170

    Re: The next Viking CB Pacman Jones?

    I was looking at it more of "if you had a chance to get him would you?" than if he was actually going to be on th team. to me , I would pass, He has great talent, but WAY to much of a headache for anyone.

  6. #16
    tb04512's Avatar
    tb04512 is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,803

    Re: The next Viking CB Pacman Jones?

    "aaeyers" wrote:
    "tb04512" wrote:
    "DaVizzles" wrote:
    "tb04512" wrote:
    "vikingivan" wrote:
    He will never be a Viking.
    wanna bet?
    tb do you honestly think this joke is going to be a Viking? It will never happen...
    it will happen in madden muhahahhahahahah
    :P
    Actually, he isn't even in Madden anymore. (atleast in '08)
    then its time to pull out 07!
    ;D

    Thanks josdin00

  7. #17
    tb04512's Avatar
    tb04512 is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,803

    Re: The next Viking CB Pacman Jones?

    "Garland" wrote:
    I was looking at it more of "if you had a chance to get him would you?" than if he was actually going to be on th team. to me , I would pass, He has great talent, but WAY to much of a headache for anyone.
    honestly i dont think he will fuck up anymore, i think goodell has been strict with him to the point where, he still wants in and he knows this is the last chance if he gets reinstated... so im on the fence.. however it would never happen

    Thanks josdin00

  8. #18
    aaeyers's Avatar
    aaeyers is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    436

    Re: The next Viking CB Pacman Jones?

    "tb04512" wrote:
    "Garland" wrote:
    I was looking at it more of "if you had a chance to get him would you?" than if he was actually going to be on th team. to me , I would pass, He has great talent, but WAY to much of a headache for anyone.
    honestly i dont think he will floop up anymore, i think goodell has been strict with him to the point where, he still wants in and he knows this is the last chance if he gets reinstated... so im on the fence.. however it would never happen
    Personally, I give him less than a year from when he is back in the league before he is suspended again, probably for good. Did you see the interview's he gave while he was suspended? He showed absolutely no recognition in regards to the consequences of his actions, and it didn't even seem like he cared too much about playing in the NFL. And then he goes and tries to be a wrestler while suspended? I don't think he realizes that if he messes up again that he will be done.

  9. #19
    MindFreak's Avatar
    MindFreak is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    205

    Re: The next Viking CB Pacman Jones?

    Would i take a chance on him.. Probably [youtube=425,350]SuB8xWeA59I[/youtube]

    Since Baldy is in charge, never happen "Character Issues"
    You can't be let down if you don't expect the world

  10. #20
    PurplePowerPunch is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    456

    Re: The next Viking CB Pacman Jones?

    He's a play-maker on that football field, but his off the field issues is what bothers me. He's got to realize you don't get many chances in life, let along the NFL. He just needs to grow up and start acting like a young black male with money. He doesn't need the streets anymore, so why keep them around you. All in all, I'd love to see him in the purple and gold next year, if Goddell lets him back in the league.

    GO VIKE
    S!!!

    ALL DAY!!!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Adam 'Pacman" Jones Gets In Brawl
    By V4L in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 10-16-2008, 10:57 AM
  2. No more "Pacman" Jones
    By singersp in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-22-2008, 03:20 PM
  3. Pacman Jones: 'I Want to Go to Dallas'
    By Prophet in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-20-2008, 07:56 AM
  4. 'Pacman' Jones wins own car at auction
    By Prophet in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-01-2006, 04:02 PM
  5. Pacman Jones arrested
    By ultravikingfan in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-17-2005, 08:00 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •