Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

Re: The Next Troy Williamson!!

Definite believer Ned.

Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame

"I'm a Gators fan, and having watched Chad Jackson play for a few years now.. this guy's the real deal Vikings fans. Ultra quick and athletic, makes the tough catches, he has Troy Williamson size as well. I'm going to miss him as I'm also a huge Gators fan."-Mewario

Same here man! Love the gators! You live in Florida? I'm in New Port Richey.

Also ned...add me to the list of beleiving in T-Roy! Hes gonna have a huge impact in next years offense IMO.

Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"JDante" wrote:
    "shockzilla" wrote:
    "The Next" Troy Williamson? OUR Troy Williamson hasn't even proved himself yet, and people are calling this guy "The next Troy Williamson?

:roll: Sheesh...

yea u woulda been better off saying the next Randy Moss. Probaly woulda caught some heat for that but still woulda been better off..
    But can either of those guys...pull a Randy Moss, pull a Randy Moss...
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

"ltrey33" wrote:
    On a side note, and I don't mean to turn this into a T-Will thread, but I was watching the recievers workout at the combine and I noticed something. They were doing an adjustment drill where the quarterbacks would throw bad balls over the recievers heads and they'd have to adjust and go get them. I did not see ONE guy adjust correctly and get the ball. We all complained about how Williamson had the speed to get down field but couldn't adjust to the ball when it got there. Well seeing those guys proved that he needs more time! It doesn't appear to me that many guys have NFL level skills (except for your once in every 20 years Moss or Rice) when they come into the league. That may be stating the obvious, but it was just something I noticed.
    A lot of those guys were cheating in that drill. They were running straight and then when they said "ball" they would take a step or two outside and then catch it in stride so they wouldn't have to look it back over the shoulder like if it was actually a poorly thrown ball.

The reason for the "next Troy Williamson" comparison, is that he might be the next guy selected well before he was predicted to be selected, based on his combine activity. IMHO, I think that Jackson is a better WR than T-Will. Troy was smart to get out last year rather than waiting 'til this year. IMO he wouldn't have been #7 this year.

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

"VikingNed" wrote:
    I should make a list of all those who don't believe in Troy, then break that list out when he shines in the near future...

Matter of fact, I'm going to ...........

Please let me know what kind of Veggies you would like with your serving of Crow......
    I think he can contribute. The question is can he be an elite WR? I think a lot of that will depend on how our QB performs the next couple of years.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123