Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame

Re: The Next Troy Williamson!!

"shockzilla" wrote:
    "The Next" Troy Williamson? OUR Troy Williamson hasn't even proved himself yet, and people are calling this guy "The next Troy Williamson?

:roll: Sheesh...
    i agree..by calling this guy "the next troy williamson", you are basically saying hes going to be a 5th string receiver in his rookie season..il bet this guy is tons better than williamson since troy hasnt quite figured out what to do when a ball is coming to him while he is running downfield
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame

"ltrey33" wrote:
    On a side note, and I don't mean to turn this into a T-Will thread, but I was watching the recievers workout at the combine and I noticed something. They were doing an adjustment drill where the quarterbacks would throw bad balls over the recievers heads and they'd have to adjust and go get them. I did not see ONE guy adjust correctly and get the ball. We all complained about how Williamson had the speed to get down field but couldn't adjust to the ball when it got there. Well seeing those guys proved that he needs more time! It doesn't appear to me that many guys have NFL level skills (except for your once in every 20 years Moss or Rice) when they come into the league. That may be stating the obvious, but it was just something I noticed.
    great point..the guy is absolutely 100% lost when it comes to trying to catch a deep ball that isnt going to hit him in stride..its like an outfielder losing a fly ball in the sun when troy is trying to catch the deep ones
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Blog Entries

It's way too early to shoot Troy down. I say give the guy a break and give him another year or two to hit his stride...
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

I am not sure if it is a good thing being called the next Troy Williamson!!! Unless this guy likes to fake injuries during practice!!!
    http://www.myspace.com/pooptin

mewario is offline Starter

I'm a Gators fan, and having watched Chad Jackson play for a few years now.. this guy's the real deal Vikings fans. Ultra quick and athletic, makes the tough catches, he has Troy Williamson size as well. I'm going to miss him as I'm also a huge Gators fan.

JDante is offline Rookie

"shockzilla" wrote:
    "The Next" Troy Williamson? OUR Troy Williamson hasn't even proved himself yet, and people are calling this guy "The next Troy Williamson?

:roll: Sheesh...

yea u woulda been better off saying the next Randy Moss. Probaly woulda caught some heat for that but still woulda been better off..
    Yea.

vikesboy2003 is offline Rookie

"PurplePeopleEaters89" wrote:
    I am not sure if it is a good thing being called the next Troy Williamson!!! Unless this guy likes to fake injuries during practice!!!
    Dude that was funny, But Chad Jackson would be the next T-Will if he faked injuries Or have people say that he is a game changer and in result during your rookie season barley even get on the feild!! LOL

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

I should make a list of all those who don't believe in Troy, then break that list out when he shines in the near future...

Matter of fact, I'm going to ...........

Please let me know what kind of Veggies you would like with your serving of Crow......

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Do it Ned..

Count me in for a believer..

I don't get why people rip on rookies so much lol.. The game is too first for them thier first year.. Expecially when thier WR's and trying to beat corners at the next level..

Ned I know he is gonna shine next year.. He showed a lil bit towards the end of the season with the short passes and getting 10 yards

PackSux! is offline Hall of Famer

Mark me down as a non believer plz thx.

troy hasnt quite figured out what to do when a ball is coming to him while he is running downfield
    That was Good. :lol:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast