Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Next Seasons Projections

I don't know about you fellas, but I don't have a warm and fuzzy feeling going into next season. Ya I know the draft and free agency is yet to come, but we have alot of problems to fix. To make things worse, the chilly dog is keeping ferraro and the rest of the crew, and we're probably going to lose frazier. As far as quarterback goes, I don't think that we are going to get anyone that will make an immediate impact for the good. T-jack is a big question. I'm scared.
    I bet you could use a cool one huh Clark...Now you're talkin Eddie...

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

Re: Next Seasons Projections

Don't bother trying to point out the obvious, most people are blinded by the fact that we got into the playoffs.

The Packers will be good, and probably continue their winning ways against us.

The Bears will be good, because that's just what the Bears do... Bad one year, great the next.

And if the Lions win one game... they've improved. May I remind you, they beat us in the '07 season.

I realistically see us going either 6-10 or 8-8.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

7-9

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

It really depends on my happens before the start. It is way too early for this.

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

"marstc09" wrote:
    No, it's not. We'll have the same coaching staff and almost the same personnel.

It's funny that you think things will change so much that this thread is too early...
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

Vikeman is offline Asst. Coach

It depends on free agent and draft signings.

That being said, it will be difficult for this mediocre at best head coach to attract any really decent free agents...at least ones intent on winning a Super Bowl or for that matter, a playoff game.

I'll wait ubtil after the dust settles this off season tro predict.
    A good friend will help you move...a best friend will help you move a body.

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

"C" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:

It's funny that you think things will change so much that this thread is too early...
    Wrong. We will lose Frazier. We will have a first round draft pick and most likely a new RT and QB. Not to mention a few more new faces. We were 10-6 with that Coach that you hate so much. I don't think he is great either but we have a lot of talent and if we get a QB we will be dangerous. So again I will come back to this thread closer to the start of the season.

Edit: I forgot to mention that EJ will be back. Udeze and a special teams ace will as well.

PackSux! is offline Hall of Famer

"C" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:

You dont make any sense man.
    If things dont change then we will be 10-6 right?

All your hate for Childress is really starting to make you sound silly.

besides the steelers and the ravens on our schedule we dont really play anyone that is goin to be that scary...

The packers have a ton of defensive problems....they cant get a d lineman that can stop any running back their , their corners are old balls, and they have many injury prone players on defense....they will be mediocre next year.......

The bears will still probably good but their defense is getting old and obviously cant stay healthy like this whol eyear....

Lions...enough said..

Vikes we have a sick defense that doestn really need a whole lot of additions we will get ej and gordan back and might need to pick up some players for the future and we get udezi....and our offense will be much better with a new QB coming in and we got the money to do so..

I dont care what anyone says about coaches, if you put a half way consistent QB on our team this last year we would have beaten the colts, and atlanta and had a better chance of winning all our other games (since we were close in all but titans game)...

I am sick of all the old timers on here that think just because we were average in the past and have lost 4 superbowls that we are going to be right back to average after we go 10-6 with shitty qb's.....is there nothing to be excitied about??!?!

is there no upside or talent on this team to think that we have a chance of repeating the year we had this year against a much easier schedule?!?!?!?

11-5 we win the divisions

Barack Obama is offline Starter

7-9 with TJoke
    10-6 or better with DA or Sage.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast