Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 25 of 25
  1. #21
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,134

    Re: New So much for cutler

    Our offense was 25th overall last year, because we have no running game and our QB is pushing 40. This team has no future beyond this season. Hopefully Greenway turns out to be better than that lame DE Udeze. And Maroney goes to New England? I'm gonna hurl.

  2. #22
    VikesfaninWis's Avatar
    VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,055

    Re: New So much for cutler

    "DeathtoDenny" wrote:
    Our offense was 25th overall last year, because we have no running game and our QB is pushing 40. This team has no future beyond this season. Hopefully Greenway turns out to be better than that lame DE Udeze. And Maroney goes to New England? I'm gonna hurl.


    lame DE Udeze :scratch:

    Other then that injury last season, he has done really good for us..

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    915

    Re: New So much for cutler

    "PurplePeopleEaters89" wrote:
    We needed more help on defense rather than offense!!! Its not the QB that is going to be the problem its the defense and the LBs!!!!

    uhh, do you know who the QB is? He can't beat good teams. It would be great if we played the lions, packers, and browns every week but we won't. Johnson sucks, this is now the weak point of the team.
    You republican whore!

  4. #24
    VikesfaninWis's Avatar
    VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,055

    Re: New So much for cutler

    "PurpleRide" wrote:
    "PurplePeopleEaters89" wrote:
    We needed more help on defense rather than offense!!! Its not the QB that is going to be the problem its the defense and the LBs!!!!

    uhh, do you know who the QB is? He can't beat good teams. It would be great if we played the lions, packers, and browns every week but we won't. Johnson sucks, this is now the weak point of the team.

    Sure Johnson is getting older, but to say he sucks is ridiculous.. He has what many QB's long for, and that is a SB ring.. If you are saying that Johnson sucks, then Culpepper must really blow. And alot of other QB's that are and have been in the NFL.

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    915

    Re: New So much for cutler

    "VikesfaninWis" wrote:
    "PurpleRide" wrote:
    "PurplePeopleEaters89" wrote:
    We needed more help on defense rather than offense!!! Its not the QB that is going to be the problem its the defense and the LBs!!!!

    uhh, do you know who the QB is? He can't beat good teams. It would be great if we played the lions, packers, and browns every week but we won't. Johnson sucks, this is now the weak point of the team.

    Sure Johnson is getting older, but to say he sucks is ridiculous.. He has what many QB's long for, and that is a SB ring.. If you are saying that Johnson sucks, then Culpepper must really blow. And alot of other QB's that are and have been in the NFL.
    So a ring makes you great? Johnson must be the best QB the vikings have ever had. Forget tark and kramer right? A ring doesnt mean anything. Is Irvin a better WR than carter because he has a ring? Stop with the SB ring thing, it has NO merit at all. Johnson is washed up, he cant beat good teams, thats a fact! He personally lost 2 important games late in the year to push the vikings out of the playoffs. Please stop with the SB ring B/S, that has about as much spin to it as the idiots in MN claiming building new stadiums will close schools and push the poor on the streets.
    PEP has better numbers than johnson at the same point in their careers, johnson did not win anything until he was lucky enough to land in TB with a great D. Pep will have a better career than johnson. I really can't believe any vikings fans would consider any player better than the next just by a SB ring considering the fact we are 0-4!
    So with your assumption, powder nose irvin is better than carter right?
    You republican whore!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. GQ Cutler
    By gregair13 in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-02-2009, 09:10 PM
  2. So much for Cutler...........
    By coryface2000 in forum Help / Suggestion Box
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-29-2006, 07:52 PM
  3. New Cutler Sig
    By PurpleMafia in forum Help / Suggestion Box
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-25-2006, 01:01 AM
  4. CUTLER MR. "OVER" HYPED
    By VIKINGinGEORGIA in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 04-13-2006, 11:07 AM
  5. CUTLER
    By VIKINGinGEORGIA in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 03-23-2006, 11:13 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •