Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Json is offline GM

Re: New So much for cutler

Stop whining... these dudes were not slated to drop to us to begin with... I told you that already so deal with it... how can you not be pleased and we haven't even picked.... fact is we are in some quality slots and all these QBs are projects at this stage anyhoo..... where was Brady selected??? How bout Montana???? get over it, duder...... sheeeesh.....

I'll whine and whine and whine until I see some results. PERIOD

Purple_Hope is offline Rookie

Alright, here it comes ... I've called it this whole time ... Greenway???

vIker44 is offline Rookie

"Json" wrote:
    Stop whining... these dudes were not slated to drop to us to begin with... I told you that already so deal with it... how can you not be pleased and we haven't even picked.... fact is we are in some quality slots and all these QBs are projects at this stage anyhoo..... where was Brady selected??? How bout Montana???? get over it, duder...... sheeeesh.....

I'll whine and whine and whine until I see some results. PERIOD
    Shut YO face..... duder we got 3 quality picks coming up..... how can it be a bad draft until we know who we land??????
    it's tarv time............

Json is offline GM

Your lucky I don't see you Viker44 otherwise I don't think you'd be saying "Shut YO face" because you'd see my foot in your azz.

Purple_Hope is offline Rookie

Okay, I'm not going to say it. Wait - yes I will. TOLD YA SO!!!

mnjamie is offline Ring of Fame

Go to Live Chat ... on the left side of the screen under "Gameday"

vIker44 is offline Rookie

"Json" wrote:
    Your lucky I don't see you Viker44 otherwise I don't think you'd be saying "Shut YO face" because you'd see my foot in your silliness.
    :laughing3: That foot would be stuffed in YO face if you ever tried such an idiotic move..... it's easy for YO to be brave behind that plastic screen monkey man :munky2: Anyhow your whining turned out pretty funny since we landed Greenway with two more picks left with lotsa quality picks still on the board........ [size=18px]YO!!!!!!!!!!![/size]
    it's tarv time............

BBQ Platypus is offline Team Alumni

"vIker44" wrote:
    "Json" wrote:
    Not making a move to get Cutler or Leinart is ridiculous. Simms is gone as well. The only redemption at this point is Schaub and I really don't see that happening either.

I'm not very pleased thus far in the draft. Not at all.
    Definitely. I'm very cautious about drafting a QB. If you've noticed, quite a few of first-round QB's have failed (see McNown, Cade; Smith, Akili; Couch, Timothy; Harrington, Joeseph; and Leaf, Ryan). With the exception of the top TWO (notice how I didn't say "three"), the QB's in this draft are all, as you said, projects. If we're going to draft a project, we might as well wait a little bit and draft a player that we need (like an outside linebacker).

"This is my timey-wimey detector. It goes ding when there's stuff."

We needed more help on defense rather than offense!!! Its not the QB that is going to be the problem its the defense and the LBs!!!!
    http://www.myspace.com/pooptin

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired

"vIker44" wrote:
    "shawn9876uss" wrote:
    I am upset that it only cost denver a first and third, according to espn. Now I am not very happy, we need a franchise QB
    It's a tough call... Cutler was second on my list but giving up one of the second round picks might have been too high a price.... this is a deep draft and the Vikings need firepower... In fact if what they want is not at #17 maybe trade down a couple of spots and pick up an extra early #2 pick.... we need quality bodies and depth to take the next step up to the contender level...... Lucky for us is there is still a LOT of high quality players left on the board..... plus my best match for our future QB is still on the board.....

The Bronco's gave up their 15th pick, and a 3rd rd pick not a 2nd rd pick, so how is that to pricy?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast