Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 36
  1. #1
    Slade is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,843

    New Mock has us taking Adam Carriker??

    Not sure on this one, but Jamaal Andersons stock is apparently slipping

    http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/6649680

    - But then again, it is Fox sports
    ???

  2. #2
    cogitans is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6,403

    Re: New Mock has us taking Adam Carriker??

    I new that Carrikers stock had been rising, but I still think it looks to be a little high for him.

    Mainly however I see it as an indication that people still has difficulty predicting what the Vikings will do.

    Thanks to PPE for the sig.

  3. #3
    jmcdon00's Avatar
    jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    8,275

    Re: New Mock has us taking Adam Carriker??

    "Slade" wrote:
    Not sure on this one, but Jamaal Andersons stock is apparently slipping

    http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/6649680

    - But then again, it is Fox sports
    ???
    Pass on Jamall anderson and Adrian Peterson, i don't think so.

  4. #4
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: New Mock has us taking Adam Carriker??

    I will scream if we pass on Peterson to pick effing Carriker!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    999

    Re: New Mock has us taking Adam Carriker??

    "cogitans" wrote:
    I new that Carrikers stock had been rising, but I still think it looks to be a little high for him.

    Mainly however I see it as an indication that people still has difficulty predicting what the Vikings will do.
    Unlike the Tice days, Childress, Spielman, Studwell, et al are wearing their best poker faces.
    When we stop to think about it, most folks behavior isn't perplexing after all !

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,160

    Re: New Mock has us taking Adam Carriker??

    What I find interesting is how it says under our pick that Anderson is a potential bust, and how "scouts are beginning to wonder whether the Arkansas standout was a one-year wonder and a product of Houston Nutt's system," and then under the niner's say how he is "a rare physical specimen — a 6-foot-6 monster that can run like a gazelle," and "can make an instant impact."

    Besides that, though, I kind of liked what they said about Carriker (but I doubt, at least right now, that he'll be taken over Anderson).
    WE CAN BUILD ON THIS!!!

    In AP I trust

  7. #7
    renovikesfan is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    772

    Re: New Mock has us taking Adam Carriker??


    Hmmmm...this guy looks alot like Lurch.
    I tried putting two pics up to compare can't figure out how to do it.

  8. #8
    SageVike is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    200

    Re: New Mock has us taking Adam Carriker??

    I See this. this draft sounds nice to me


    1. Gaines Adams
    2. Steve Smith
    3. Kenny Irons

  9. #9
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: New Mock has us taking Adam Carriker??

    "farvathevikinglover" wrote:
    What I find interesting is how it says under our pick that Anderson is a potential bust, and how "scouts are beginning to wonder whether the Arkansas standout was a one-year wonder and a product of Houston Nutt's system," and then under the niner's say how he is "a rare physical specimen — a 6-foot-6 monster that can run like a gazelle," and "can make an instant impact."

    Besides that, though, I kind of liked what they said about Carriker (but I doubt, at least right now, that he'll be taken over Anderson).
    Because they are IDIOTS!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  10. #10
    skum's Avatar
    skum is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Copenhagen, Denmark
    Posts
    2,884
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: New Mock has us taking Adam Carriker??

    Andersons stock has been falling you are correct on that one.. scouts apperantly dont see him as a good enough run stopper, people see him as a player that has done well in a system at arkansas and is concerned about him in other systems.

    Carriker is rising but still a major reach at 7th overall.. imo


    ----
    PUT IN JACKSON!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Adam Schefter
    By Purple Floyd in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-07-2011, 02:01 PM
  2. Adam Everett
    By StillPurple in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-28-2008, 02:23 AM
  3. Adam Shefter has new scoop!!
    By arialassault84 in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 70
    Last Post: 04-02-2006, 04:49 AM
  4. Adam V to Colts
    By punisher in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-22-2006, 02:11 AM
  5. Ltrey's 'Mock' Mock Draft: Picks 1-17
    By Ltrey33 in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-30-2006, 06:04 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •