Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Re: My Trade Thoughts (Vilma, Walker)

The Ben Leber bashing is beyond me. Infact its dillusional. He can't cover TE's, WTF???

We don't need Vilma as much as i wanted to draft him when he was rook. Vilma is MLB, we have EJ Henderson, he's a beast. Vilma is a starter not a back up.

Another thing that is dullusional is trading our draft picks, won't happen and i hope it doesn't happen, we're not the Redskins and I'm proud of it.

Javon Walker has always been a cry baby and injury prone but productive when he is playing.

This is a good deep draft, we want our four picks in that first day.

Ranger is offline Coach

"VikingsTw" wrote:
    The Ben Leber bashing is beyond me. Infact its dillusional. He can't cover TE's, WTF???

We don't need Vilma as much as i wanted to draft him when he was rook. Vilma is MLB, we have EJ Henderson, he's a beast. Vilma is a starter not a back up.

Another thing that is dullusional is trading our draft picks, won't happen and i hope it doesn't happen, we're not the Redskins and I'm proud of it.

Javon Walker has always been a cry baby and injury prone but productive when he is playing.

Nice.
    I'm huge on Vilma but EJ was lights out for us last year.
    No point in chasing Vilma right now, and your points about Walker are great.
    If he's not happy with the balls headed his way in Denver, he's going to give himself a prolapsed rectum throwing hissy fits in Minnesota.

jkjuggalo is offline Star Spokesman

"Ranger" wrote:
    "VikingsTw" wrote:

Nice.
    I'm huge on Vilma but EJ was lights out for us last year.
    No point in chasing Vilma right now, and your points about Walker are great.
    If he's not happy with the balls headed his way in Denver, he's going to give himself a prolapsed rectum throwing hissy fits in Minnesota.
    Prolapsed rectum and balls in the same sentence?
    Nice!
    Rock out with your cock out!!!

dcboardr41 is offline Team Alumni

i do not believe we need to trade for a WR or LB
    there are plenty of good WRs in FA and theres really no reason to sign or trade for a LB we have solid ones
    and with a team who loves building through the draft we are not giving up picks for either of them
    and to add depth at lb we could take one on the 2nd day of the draft.

Pissing on the Pack since 08'

nephilimstorm is offline Star Spokesman

I think we need to keep building through FA's and the draft. Last year was a great draft...lets build on it...this is what championship teams do...I don't think trading away a first or second round this year is helping us in anyways...except maybe to trade down to the lower top 10 in the draft...we have many great players who can ultimately bring this team a championship...lets keep it up.

dcboardr41 is offline Team Alumni

"Nephilim" wrote:
    I think we need to keep building through FA's and the draft. Last year was a great draft...lets build on it...this is what championship teams do...I don't think trading away a first or second round this year is helping us in anyways...except maybe to trade down to the lower top 10 in the draft...we have many great players who can ultimately bring this team a championship...lets keep it up.
    thank you sir

Pissing on the Pack since 08'

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123