Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    wreakshavok is offline Rookie

Re: My revised 1st round mock

The vikes should take a hard look @Peterson RB from here in Oklahoma,If he is still available. He can make for a potent weapon that would make average WR, s look great!

LuckyVike is offline Team Alumni

"wreakshavok" wrote:
    The vikes should take a hard look @Peterson RB from here in Oklahoma,If he is still available. He can make for a potent weapon that would make average WR, s look great!
    We have Chester Taylor.
    It is a good idea to have 2 solid running backs to alternate carries but we do have MeMo and a lot more pressing needs than RB.
    The best part of my day is when I get down on my knees, with my head in my hands, and thank GOD for everything he has given me.

PacMan21 is offline Starter

"LuckyVike" wrote:
    "wreakshavok" wrote:
    We have Chester Taylor.
    It is a good idea to have 2 solid running backs to alternate carries but we do have MeMo and a lot more pressing needs than RB.
    Agreed. Although AD is probably the biggest impact player in the draft (along with Calvin Johnson), I don't know how I'd feel about drafting him. Sure Chester Taylor isn't really anything to brag about, but the RB spot is one of the last things I'm worried about going into next season. With that said, if we take him, will I be upset? No.

Thanks for the sig PurplePeopleEaters

cogitans is offline Jersey Retired

Take a look at this Pat Kirwan Mock.

Not that I have any faith in him knowing much about what will happen, just thought it would be interesting because it were at bit different than most others. He has a few trades, and one of them is us trading down.

Thanks to PPE for the sig.

Hawkeye23 is offline Starter

wow thats screwed up i think that detroit needs to address its needs with a dlineman so i can see it trading down to 4th and drafting gaines adams which would be good because then we would draft Quinn right?

PacMan21 is offline Starter

One pick that I agree with is the Texans. They need to address the Offensive Line and sure AD would be a huge help. But if they don't have anybody to protect the QB & RB, it won't matter who they have back there. In my opinion, if they want to turn their program around, they need to start getting some offensive lineman. Unless they plan on taking OL the rest of the draft, then it would be fine to take AD, and stupid if they don't. But knowing the Texans (who have needed to address the OL the last few years, and havent) it probably won't happen like that.

Heck maybe they'll even be the team that drafts Darren McFadden or Steve Slaton in 2008.

Thanks for the sig PurplePeopleEaters

stupid texans...

seaniemck7 is offline Hall of Famer

"cogitans" wrote:
    Take a look at this Pat Kirwan Mock.

Not that I have any faith in him knowing much about what will happen, just thought it would be interesting because it were at bit different than most others. He has a few trades, and one of them is us trading down.
    That was actally a refreshing mock up. He threw a couple of curve balls in there with ample logic behind it.

Lord knows that that many trades are highly unlikely.
    I think when the cookies are on the table, GMs and Personnel guys tend to pucker.
    No one wants to look like the douchebag who made the terrible trade (ala HW).

he threw like 400 curveballs no way any of that will happen wheres carruci's draft? he makes sense of stuff.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789