Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 89
  1. #71
    PacMan21's Avatar
    PacMan21 is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    164

    Re: My revised 1st round mock

    "Purplexing" wrote:
    'Unbelievable' = Agent hype.
    No one is unbelievable.


    Chilly = good poker player.

    Good poker players make misleading gestures to lead their opponents astray into bad decisions, in order to improve their opportunities to win.
    Great poker face with both KRob & MRob. And all the "good character" players he's added in the last couple years.

    Either way, we're going to have to agree to disagree on this argument, because it's gone absolutely nowhere.


    Thanks for the sig PurplePeopleEaters

  2. #72
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    999

    Re: My revised 1st round mock

    "PacMan21" wrote:
    "Purplexing" wrote:
    'Unbelievable' = Agent hype.
    No one is unbelievable.


    Chilly = good poker player.

    Good poker players make misleading gestures to lead their opponents astray into bad decisions, in order to improve their opportunities to win.
    Great poker face with both KRob & MRob. And all the "good character" players he's added in the last couple years.

    Either way, we're going to have to agree to disagree on this argument, because it's gone absolutely nowhere.
    I disagree.
    The debate has gone completely in my favor.
    When we stop to think about it, most folks behavior isn't perplexing after all !

  3. #73
    PacMan21's Avatar
    PacMan21 is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    164

    Re: My revised 1st round mock

    "Purplexing" wrote:
    "PacMan21" wrote:
    "Purplexing" wrote:
    'Unbelievable' = Agent hype.
    No one is unbelievable.


    Chilly = good poker player.

    Good poker players make misleading gestures to lead their opponents astray into bad decisions, in order to improve their opportunities to win.
    Great poker face with both KRob & MRob. And all the "good character" players he's added in the last couple years.

    Either way, we're going to have to agree to disagree on this argument, because it's gone absolutely nowhere.
    I disagree.
    The debate has gone completely in my favor.
    Yup
    :

    Everyone agrees with you, lets take Brady Quinn or a WR at #7. Because drafting a WR that high has done us good in the past. And every Vikings fan love Brady Quinn.


    Thanks for the sig PurplePeopleEaters

  4. #74
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    999

    Re: My revised 1st round mock

    The past is not always an indicator of the future.
    The only connection between a prior year 7th overall draft pick and this year's 7th draft pick is the number 7.
    Otherwise, there is absolutely no correlation.
    If you disagree with this, please provide your statistical analysis supporting your theory of correlation between 7th slot draft picks.

    Viking fans are not determining the Viking's draft board rankings, and not all Viking fans observed TJackson in practice every day last year.
    Quinn is a top 10 talent, and TJackson is a former 2nd rd pick who hasn't established himself as a quality starter yet.

    When we stop to think about it, most folks behavior isn't perplexing after all !

  5. #75
    PacMan21's Avatar
    PacMan21 is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    164

    Re: My revised 1st round mock

    "Purplexing" wrote:
    The past is not always an indicator of the future.

    Not all Viking fans are making the Viking's draft board rankings, and not all Viking fans observed TJackson in practice every day last year.
    Quinn is a top 10 talent, and TJackson is a former 2nd rd pick who hasn't established himself as a quality starter yet.

    Yeah, but even Childress knows that you need to give a guy more time to grow. He knew that when he drafted him from a Division II school and he went throught the same thing in Philly with McNabb. He is probably not going to give up on Jackson this early. And he's said numerous times that the WR's with the best value are in rounds 2-3.


    Thanks for the sig PurplePeopleEaters

  6. #76
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    999

    Re: My revised 1st round mock

    Best value <> Best talent.
    When we stop to think about it, most folks behavior isn't perplexing after all !

  7. #77
    PacMan21's Avatar
    PacMan21 is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    164

    Re: My revised 1st round mock

    Yeah, tell that to Chad Johnson or Chris Chambers. But you're right, David Terrell was the most "talented" WR that year right?
    :


    Thanks for the sig PurplePeopleEaters

  8. #78
    Hawkeye23's Avatar
    Hawkeye23 is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    186

    Re: My revised 1st round mock

    nice

  9. #79
    LuckyVike's Avatar
    LuckyVike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,785

    Re: My revised 1st round mock

    "PacMan21" wrote:
    Yeah, tell that to Chad Johnson or Chris Chambers. But you're right, David Terrell was the most "talented" WR that year right?
    :
    Although you just absolutely owned him, he will still come back saying he's right.
    Some people around here are ALWAYS right.
    The best part of my day is when I get down on my knees, with my head in my hands, and thank GOD for everything he has given me.

  10. #80
    PacMan21's Avatar
    PacMan21 is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    164

    Re: My revised 1st round mock

    "LuckyVike" wrote:
    "PacMan21" wrote:
    Yeah, tell that to Chad Johnson or Chris Chambers. But you're right, David Terrell was the most "talented" WR that year right?
    :
    Although you just absolutely owned him, he will still come back saying he's right.
    Some people around here are ALWAYS right.
    I'm starting to figure that out.
    ;D


    Thanks for the sig PurplePeopleEaters

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. NFP Three Round Mock Draft
    By Marrdro in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 03-31-2009, 09:28 PM
  2. MY Mock First Round Draft Day TOP 10
    By nephilimstorm in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-25-2007, 04:56 PM
  3. 2 New 7 Round Mock Draft
    By VikesAllTheWay112642 in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-28-2006, 04:21 AM
  4. Check out this 3 round mock
    By iluvbigtds in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 03-28-2006, 03:37 AM
  5. My 3 Round Mock
    By XxS2TheEvoxX in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-05-2006, 06:41 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •