Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Schutz is offline Team Alumni

Re: My Perfect offseason Moves..

"happy" wrote:
    Hilarious.

Almost none of these moves has a chance.
    A very good argument.
    I definitely see your point.

Frostbite is offline Coach

I Think zeus makes a valid point and post about Fitzgerald....I sincerely doubt Arizona let's him get away easily. I think it's much more likely Bryant Johnson would be in play if any Cardinal receivers leave there. In retrospect...I don't think Bryant would be a bad pick up either because he has been over-shadowed by Bolden and Fitzgerald long enough, and has break out potential written all over him.

Minnesota could be a very good fit for a player of his calliber and desire/drive to elevate his play to top WR status...if given the opportunity.

Now....let's talk about McNab. Remember all that nice cushion of cap room people have talked about on various threads?? Well instead of getting 2..possible 3 FAs out of that room you now have very little left by signing Donovan. He's not coming to Minnesota cheap if at all. Can he stay healthy for an entire season?? He's how old now?? 08 will be his 10th season. Maybe not over the hill yet but certainly something to consider....especially if he wants top dollar.

Cheers
    Where is Frostbite Falls Minnesota?

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"kevoncox" wrote:
    U can't just compare stats. Look a on the feild plays. Who gets doubled? Quan. Fitz are geting a lot of his stats based on what Quan is doing. We can't get Quan. I believe he is almost untradeable.
    Aw come on.
    How many Cards games do you watch?
    He does not get doubled like a Moss.
    From what I have seen teams give just as much attention to Fitz as they do Boldin.

I would rather have Fitz any day.

kevoncox is offline Jersey Retired

"Zeus" wrote:
    "kevoncox" wrote:
    I know that is a larger figure. However, He's probally going to want to re do his contract. For us, I don't know all of the figures behind the cap( i know the Cards have to pay what's guareentee). Still you haven't told me what you think about my moves.
    Why would Fitzgerald want to redo his contract?
    He's due $31 million over the next two years - there's no incentive for him to redo it.

I don't believe McNabb will be traded - and he certainly won't be traded for anything less than a first-rounder.
    There's no way in hell Belichick would allow Dwight Smith on his team.
    Jared Allen will be franchised by KC.
    No need for Bernard Berrian on this roster.
    No need for another TE - Shank isn't going anywhere.
    I don't know enough about the FB you are mentioning to replace Tony Richardson to comment.
    I have outlined above my thoughts about the likelihood that Fitzgerald will be traded.

=Z=
    1) Why can't we move him for 2 #2's?
    2)I said Eugene and I meant Adrian of the Cards....OOPS
    3) Possibly, possibly not. You're assuming he will.
    4) Why is there no need for BB? Our WR core isn't exactly amazing
    5) SHANK is has not shown to be a consistanct hreat. He drops too many passes and fumbles alot. Always has always will( all my friends are Giants fans)

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"kevoncox" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "kevoncox" wrote:
    I know that is a larger figure. However, He's probally going to want to re do his contract. For us, I don't know all of the figures behind the cap( i know the Cards have to pay what's guareentee). Still you haven't told me what you think about my moves.
    He's due $31 million over the next two years - there's no incentive for him to redo it.

I don't believe McNabb will be traded - and he certainly won't be traded for anything less than a first-rounder.
    I don't know enough about the FB you are mentioning to replace Tony Richardson to comment.
    I have outlined above my thoughts about the likelihood that Fitzgerald will be traded.

=Z=
    5) SHANK is has not shown to be a consistanct hreat. He drops too many passes and fumbles alot. Always has always will( all my friends are Giants fans)
    We need to go after Bush from the Giants.

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

"kevoncox" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "kevoncox" wrote:

=Z=
    You are out of your mind if you think the Cardinals are trading their best defensive player for Dwight smith and a damn draft pick. You are seriously going to be disappointed if you think any of this will truly happen. They would need AT LEAST our 1st and Smith, probably more. Not that anyone would really want Smith anyways...

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "kevoncox" wrote:
    U can't just compare stats. Look a on the feild plays. Who gets doubled? Quan. Fitz are geting a lot of his stats based on what Quan is doing. We can't get Quan. I believe he is almost untradeable.
    Aw come on.
    How many Cards games do you watch?
    He does not get doubled like a Moss.
    From what I have seen teams give just as much attention to Fitz as they do Boldin.

I would rather have Fitz any day.
    I have seen a decent amount. I'm not saying that he's doubled like Moss. I am saying that Boldwin is the dominant WR on the team. We can argue it if you like but it's going away from the topic. Nice signature.

"PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:
    "kevoncox" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "kevoncox" wrote:

=Z=
    You are out of your mind if you think the Cardinals are trading their best defensive player for Dwight smith and a gol 'darnit draft pick. You are seriously going to be disappointed if you think any of this will truly happen. They would need AT LEAST our 1st and Smith, probably more. Not that anyone would really want Smith anyways...
    Their best defensive player is Dansby. However, Wilson is a beast. Smith a much better Safety than he gets credit for but you're probally talking about the pending drug alligations. The last couple of drafts should show us that vets are available dirt cheap.

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "kevoncox" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "kevoncox" wrote:

=Z=
    We need to go after Bush from the Giants.
    No more giants thrash. Time for Eagles thrash

Frostbite is offline Coach

No need for Bernard Berrian on this roster???? I don't understand this....He would be a great addition in my humble opinion.

Cheers!
    Where is Frostbite Falls Minnesota?

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast