Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    jhirchak1 is offline Rookie

Re: My FA & Draft wish lists

"olson_10" wrote:
    i have seen cutler play a couple of times and he wasnt all that impressive..a member of this website who has seen all of his games told me awhile back that hes really not the player ppl make him out to be..he said he was just way too inconsistent
    You may have more info than me, but when he was talked about at the senior bowl people were raving about him. Saying he's possibly right there with Leinart and Young.

audioghost is offline Star Spokesman

"DaunteHOF" wrote:
    Culpepper days are numbered? WTF!?!?! He's not going anywhere
    Yeah, Culpepper WILL be here next season...there are too many hitches in the plan....they won't make the Moss mistake again and get rid of him for nothing, thats for sure.....

Will Witherspoon
    Julian Peterson
    Edgerrin James
    Jon Runyan
    Brandon Lloyd
    Re-Sign Koren Robinson
    Adam Archuleta
    Re-Sign Keith Newman
    Re-Sign B-Will

would all be good additions....would be happy with any combination of those...I mean, pick 4 or 5 and add em to our team and team em with a solid draft, and we are rock n rollin next year...

A.G s HOTTEST NEW RAP CD: AUDIO GHOST & MAIN EVENT drop THE SEED: I made tha beats www.myspace.com/audioghost2006

renovikesfan is offline Coordinator

I hope he stays, personally. All I was saying, that IF we lose him, I'd prefer we package the pick(s) we get for him, along with our #1, one of our RBs, and move up high enough in the 1st round in order to get a top prospect at a NEED position.

And I've changed my thinking on who we'd get for the O-line. I believe that the amount of cap space we have, combined with Childress's statements about the front lines being first priority, puts us in prime position to pick up one of the two best O-line FAs available, either Hutchinson or Runyan (providing that Hutch doesn't get franchised). LeCharles Bentley is still a possibility, though, considering he can play either Center or Guard, and is considered to very good also.

The other guys (Peterson and Archuleta) are simply my FA choices for us to pick up for our remaining "need" positions...

olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame

if we can pay bentley enough, im sure hed play guard
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

ThaSuperFreak33 is offline Pro-Bowler

"audioghost" wrote:
    "DaunteHOF" wrote:
    Yeah, Culpepper WILL be here next season...there are too many hitches in the plan....they won't make the Moss mistake again and get rid of him for nothing, thats for sure.....

Will Witherspoon
    Julian Peterson
    Edgerrin James
    Jon Runyan
    Brandon Lloyd
    Re-Sign Koren Robinson
    Adam Archuleta
    Re-Sign Keith Newman
    Re-Sign B-Will

would all be good additions....would be happy with any combination of those...I mean, pick 4 or 5 and add em to our team and team em with a solid draft, and we are rock n rollin next year...
    I Like all your free agents and I hope we get them all then we can spend the Draft picks on O-Line and a good future QB plus various other holes.

"ThaSuperFreak33" wrote:
    "audioghost" wrote:
    "DaunteHOF" wrote:

Will Witherspoon
    Julian Peterson
    Edgerrin James
    Jon Runyan
    Brandon Lloyd
    Re-Sign Koren Robinson
    Adam Archuleta
    Re-Sign Keith Newman
    Re-Sign B-Will

I Like all your free agents and I hope we get them all then we can spend the Draft picks on O-Line and a good future QB plus various other holes.
    why do u seem so sure that culpepper WILL be here? we are asking for a 2nd round pick, do you see how insulting that is? i dont think its a definite yes, and its more than likely a no..to only ask for a second round pick is pathetic and shows just how angry zigy wilf was with daunte's 10 million dollar wish
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

thats not to say that my opinion is that he should go, because as long as he will play here, then i feel he should be here..management doesnt agree and is desperately trying to move him

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Sign Edge, if not then Sign Chester Taylor he is good enough to make J.Lewis expendible. I think that Edge is too expensive though.
    Sign Archuleta or Sign J.Peterson
    Sign B-Will
    Sign K-Rob if he wants and gets big money somewhere else, so be it, he can be replaced. Not a popular opinion!

Sign Fonoti with a weight clause, 340-360.

1st - Draft OT(Gilles) in the first round unless Lendale White is still available.
    2nd - D'Quell Jackson (LB)
    Draft in the 3rd or 4th round QB Brodie Croyle, this guy is a Cool as a Cuccumber. Let him sit behind DC and BJ. Croyle probably won't be on the board in the 3rd.

I wish we had need for a WR, I would say second round Chad Jackson, Florida Gator, this guy is going to be a stud. But we don't so some other team will snag him up.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12