Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
    hailtocarter is offline Asst. Coach

Re: MY 2006 Mock Draft

That video of Hodge is pretty weak, I'm sure they could have come up with some better highlights than that.

mewario is offline Starter

"duffVIkEs" wrote:
    Wiggins preitty much won the Giants game for us with that rediculous catch on the final drive of the 4th quarter.

Wiggins is a great FOOTBALL player, he may not have the abercrombie and fitch looks like you want, so what! F that, I want someone who is proven. I want someone who can catch 95% percent of the balls coming there way.

I want WIGGINS!
    You're kidding, right? Wiggins does nothing to advance our team. He is slow, does not get yards after the catch, and is a liability. Anyone can perform his role, but better. There's a reason he only makes only 1 mil a year, he's a stopgap player.

mewario is offline Starter

And no one's going to take Matt Birk for anything higher than a 4th rounder, so we shouldn't even bother. He's damaged goods to everyone else in the league, we should stick it out with him if he's still pro bowl caliber.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "DogPound" wrote:
    I hear Eslinger could go as early as the late first round ....but more than likely the third round because Centers usually dont get drafted to high...I think Jim Faine was drafted in the 1st round by the browns a couple years ago. If we do draft him I would have to say that Birk is gonna be traded?
    It was Jeff Faine...and he started immediately from what I remember...that being said, we need to keep Birk...he will be back 100% next year...and will get major help from the rest of the OL!
    Yes, it was Faine.

And he is a bust. They are not happy with him here.

ajefx is offline Rookie

"Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    LMAO.. And u know this because u seen some picks and saw that he is buff? And he can run past some college LB's?
    Davis played WR for UMD this year against UNC due to injury and led the team with 7 catches for 139 and a TD en route to a victory...
    <<Hates Ted Cottrell with a passion

ChiTownVike is offline Hall of Famer

"Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    Napo makes alot of good points.. If we get Vernon move Jimmy to FB where he would strive.. And Wiggy would be a good second option.. Vernon would be like Heap for us.. Maybe better even.. I would rather not get him but if we do he could help
    I dunno

I say that we give Wiggins the starting job for maybe 1 year 2 tops and then let Vernon learn the system and then we give him the starting job

Wiggy has just been too good for us.

Thank you Josdin for the sig

ajefx is offline Rookie

The Ravens did draft Heap when they had Sharpe...they also had their defense pretty much in place, however.
    <<Hates Ted Cottrell with a passion

kingjames99 is offline Rookie

Hey Fourdoorchevelle:
    Check out this link to the draft forum for the ESPN mock draft.

http://www.purplepride.org/vikes/index.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=17521

:???:
    "Purple s a fruit." – Homer J. Simpson

duffVIkEs is offline Pro-Bowler

"mewario" wrote:
    "duffVIkEs" wrote:
    Wiggins preitty much won the Giants game for us with that rediculous catch on the final drive of the 4th quarter.

Wiggins is a great FOOTBALL player, he may not have the abercrombie and fitch looks like you want, so what! F that, I want someone who is proven. I want someone who can catch 95% percent of the balls coming there way.

I want WIGGINS!
    You're kidding, right? Wiggins does nothing to advance our team. He is slow, does not get yards after the catch, and is a liability. Anyone can perform his role, but better. There's a reason he only makes only 1 mil a year, he's a stopgap player.
    If leading the team in catches two years in a row doesn't help advance a team than I don't know what does.

Anybody huh? http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/stats/byposition?pos=TE
    Looks more like 9.

olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame

what a moron for saying wiggins is a liability, if anything he is a need..u want to draft a TE? and do what with him? have him play behind sasser and wiggins..you are a complete moron for saying wiggins does nothing to advance this team..hes made more clutch plays than anybody on this team the past 2 years..do you even get to watch vikings games?
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast