Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    Tom2Bucs is offline Rookie

My 1st 7 mock draft picks... Dont be surprised if we end up with Quinn!

I just read a very interesting article (unfortunately I dont know how to post it on this sight,sorry) and it said that a VERY reliable source close to the Browns said that the organization is going to draft RB Adrian Petterson. Quinn has already stated that he wants to play in Cleveland, but this whole thing could be a giant smokescreen to try and trade down for more picks. Anyway, if Quinn gets past the Browns how could we pass him up? Here is my top 7 mock picks if all teams stay where they are.

#1- Oakland- WR Calvin Johnson ( Moss WILL be traded and Drew Stanton will be there rd #2)
    #2- Detroit- OT Joe Thomas (Take the sure pick)
    #3- Tampa Bay- QB JaMarcus Russell ( Quinn will be tempting, but Russell has more physical tools and is too good a prospect for Gruden to pass on)
    #4- Cleveland- RB Adrian Petterson ( If what I read was correct, The Browns are more sold on Frye than we thought)
    #5- Arizona- DT Alan Branch ( This guy is a complete freak and could go higher after a strong workout,will solidify this defense for years)
    #6- Washington- DE Jamaal Anderson ( Let the hype begin.)
    #7- Vikings- QB Brady Quinn ( Ok,Ok I know what a lot of you are thinking. But believe me this would be a great steal for us! Every franchise has to start with the QB and I'm not so sure on TJ. Besides, having both on our roster would'nt be bad either. There is a strong chance that Quinn will slip due to what happens in the combine and I just cant see Childress passing on'em. Man, I cant wait to see what happens. Anyway I think we are good at #7 no matter who falls to us)

Thoughts?

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

Re: My 1st 7 mock draft picks... Dont be surprised if we end up with Quinn!

"Tom2Bucs" wrote:
    I just read a very interesting article (unfortunately I dont know how to post it on this sight,sorry)...
    Just copy and past the URL at the top of the site and slap it in here.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame

Just becuz Quinn is a top 10 prospect, it dosnt mean he'll be greater then Jackson.

I personally hate Quinn. I think hes more of a product from Weis' system,then a great QB.Brad Childress himself has stated we wont take a QB the first day.That alone is enough reason why we wont draft Quinn.

Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"Tom2Bucs" wrote:
    I just read a very interesting article (unfortunately I dont know how to post it on this sight,sorry) and it said that a VERY reliable source close to the Browns said that the organization is going to draft RB Adrian Petterson. Quinn has already stated that he wants to play in Cleveland, but this whole thing could be a giant smokescreen to try and trade down for more picks. Anyway, if Quinn gets past the Browns how could we pass him up?
    That was Troy Smith who publically stated he wanted to play for the Browns, not Quinn.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

PurplePride80 is offline Star Spokesman

"Zeus" wrote:
    "Tom2Bucs" wrote:
    I just read a very interesting article (unfortunately I dont know how to post it on this sight,sorry) and it said that a VERY reliable source close to the Browns said that the organization is going to draft RB Adrian Petterson. Quinn has already stated that he wants to play in Cleveland, but this whole thing could be a giant smokescreen to try and trade down for more picks. Anyway, if Quinn gets past the Browns how could we pass him up?
    That was Troy Smith who publically stated he wanted to play for the Browns, not Quinn.

=Z=
    Nah, Brady Quinn and Troy Smith said they wanted to play for the Cleveland Browns.
    In the P.J.'s, my blend tape plays, bullets are strays
    Young bitches is grazed
    Each block, is like a maze, full of black rats trapped
    Plus the Island is packed
    From what I hear in all the stories when my peoples come back, black

I know Troy Smith also made the statement but Quinn (Before Troy) said he wanted to play there also.

PurplePride80 is offline Star Spokesman

"Tom2Bucs" wrote:
    I know Troy Smith also made the statement but Quinn (Before Troy) said he wanted to play there also.
    Exactly.
    In the P.J.'s, my blend tape plays, bullets are strays
    Young bitches is grazed
    Each block, is like a maze, full of black rats trapped
    Plus the Island is packed
    From what I hear in all the stories when my peoples come back, black

Here's the Article sorry for wait.
    http://www.footballsfuture.com/news/2007/02/browns-desperate-to-draft-peterson.html

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

If that happened he (Quinn) would be a tempting pick, however, we have more pressing needs.
    If that scenario plays out I bet they would also be entertaining offers from Carolina (14), Jacksonville (17), and possibly (to low to go) Baltimore (30) to trade down as they probably need a QB more that we do.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

I respectfully disagree. I'm just not sold on TJ as our starter yet, and I'm not so sure the organization is either. I just think that when it comes to the QB you just have to go for the sure thing and I think Quinn could be a"Marrdro" wrote:
    If that happened he (Quinn) would be a tempting pick, however, we have more pressing needs.
    If that scenario plays out I bet they would also be entertaining offers from Carolina (14), Jacksonville (17), and possibly (to low to go) Baltimore (30) to trade down as they probably need a QB more that we do.
    Franchise player.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast