Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 85
  1. #21
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Multiple draft players test positive for drugs/steroids?

    "C" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    Looks like I am going to win that bet C Mac D !
    ;D
    Indeed. I think I realized this a few days after we made it.
    I can't wait to see you decorated with Lil Wayne stuff.
    LOL - I must have missed that bet.
    Care to elaborate on it for the rest of us?
    I said Percy Harvin won't be available at the #22 spot in the draft, mars wanted to bet me that he would be available.

    I have since changed my mind, I think he will be. But a bet is a bet.
    Better to wear Lil Wayne gear than that Sharper jersey he owns....

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  2. #22
    C Mac D's Avatar
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    13,407

    Re: Multiple draft players test positive for drugs/steroids?

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    [quote author=marstc09 link=topic=51313.msg931095#msg931095 date=1238773303]
    Looks like I am going to win that bet C Mac D !
    ;D
    Indeed. I think I realized this a few days after we made it.
    I can't wait to see you decorated with Lil Wayne stuff.
    LOL - I must have missed that bet.
    Care to elaborate on it for the rest of us?
    I said Percy Harvin won't be available at the #22 spot in the draft, mars wanted to bet me that he would be available.

    I have since changed my mind, I think he will be. But a bet is a bet.
    Better to wear Lil Wayne gear than that Sharper jersey he owns....

    =Z=
    [/quote]

    Just Sig and Avatar...
    although, I have been looking at Roccawear and Fubu lately.

    Not even sure if those are phat now. Holler?
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

  3. #23
    jmcdon00's Avatar
    jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    8,275

    Re: Multiple draft players test positive for drugs/steroids?

    "C" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    [quote author=C Mac D link=topic=51313.msg931097#msg931097 date=1238773354]
    [quote author=marstc09 link=topic=51313.msg931095#msg931095 date=1238773303]
    Looks like I am going to win that bet C Mac D !
    ;D
    Indeed. I think I realized this a few days after we made it.
    I can't wait to see you decorated with Lil Wayne stuff.
    LOL - I must have missed that bet.
    Care to elaborate on it for the rest of us?
    I said Percy Harvin won't be available at the #22 spot in the draft, mars wanted to bet me that he would be available.

    I have since changed my mind, I think he will be. But a bet is a bet.
    Better to wear Lil Wayne gear than that Sharper jersey he owns....

    =Z=
    [/quote]

    Just Sig and Avatar...
    although, I have been looking at Roccawear and Fubu lately.

    Not even sure if those are phat now. Holler?
    [/quote]
    lmfao. Fubu, lol.

  4. #24
    vikes2456's Avatar
    vikes2456 is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,656

    Re: Multiple draft players test positive for drugs/steroids?

    I'm sick of seeing players busted for Mary Jane, who cares, I wanna see someone on Meth damnit!

  5. #25
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: Multiple draft players test positive for drugs/steroids?

    "C" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    [quote author=C Mac D link=topic=51313.msg931097#msg931097 date=1238773354]
    [quote author=marstc09 link=topic=51313.msg931095#msg931095 date=1238773303]
    Looks like I am going to win that bet C Mac D !
    ;D
    Indeed. I think I realized this a few days after we made it.
    I can't wait to see you decorated with Lil Wayne stuff.
    LOL - I must have missed that bet.
    Care to elaborate on it for the rest of us?
    I said Percy Harvin won't be available at the #22 spot in the draft, mars wanted to bet me that he would be available.

    I have since changed my mind, I think he will be. But a bet is a bet.
    Better to wear Lil Wayne gear than that Sharper jersey he owns....

    =Z=
    [/quote]

    Just Sig and Avatar...
    although, I have been looking at Roccawear and Fubu lately.

    Not even sure if those are phat now. Holler?
    [/quote]

    LOL, you a a trip.

    I hate Fubu with a passion and it is not popular right now. Rocawear is ok and I have some stuff. I mostly wear Ecko.

  6. #26
    bleedpurple is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,940

    Re: Multiple draft players test positive for drugs/steroids?

    "vikes2456" wrote:
    I'm sick of seeing players busted for Mary Jane, who cares, I wanna see someone on Meth damnit!
    lmao!!!

  7. #27
    cogitans is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6,403

    Re: Multiple draft players test positive for drugs/steroids?

    I hate to see guys I were just about to be excited about moving down on my list of respected athletes

    Thanks to PPE for the sig.

  8. #28
    Mr Anderson's Avatar
    Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,686

    Re: Multiple draft players test positive for drugs/steroids?

    "cogitans" wrote:
    I hate to see guys I were just about to be excited about moving down on my list of respected athletes
    I don't lose respect for anyone because of marijuana use.

    The steroid report has been refuted by Matthews' agent, we'll see what happens with Brian Cushing.
    I don't think he's a steroid user, at Bergen Catholic he was a freak so unless he was juicing in high school too, which is possible, but I doubt I don't question any of his athletic/physical improvements since joining USC and their incredible training program.


    That's him in high school.

  9. #29
    cogitans is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6,403

    Re: Multiple draft players test positive for drugs/steroids?

    "Mr" wrote:
    "cogitans" wrote:
    I hate to see guys I were just about to be excited about moving down on my list of respected athletes
    I don't lose respect for anyone because of marijuana use.

    The steroid report has been refuted by Matthews' agent, we'll see what happens with Brian Cushing.
    I don't think he's a steroid user, at Bergen Catholic he was a freak so unless he was juicing in high school too, which is possible, but I doubt I don't question any of his athletic/physical improvements since joining USC and their incredible training program.


    That's him in high school.
    It's not that I think they are cheaters per se. I just count Marijuana users as morons, especially when they are athletes smoking when they know they'll be tested. That is a character flaw

    Thanks to PPE for the sig.

  10. #30
    C Mac D's Avatar
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    13,407

    Re: Multiple draft players test positive for drugs/steroids?

    "cogitans" wrote:
    "Mr" wrote:
    "cogitans" wrote:
    I hate to see guys I were just about to be excited about moving down on my list of respected athletes
    I don't lose respect for anyone because of marijuana use.

    The steroid report has been refuted by Matthews' agent, we'll see what happens with Brian Cushing.
    I don't think he's a steroid user, at Bergen Catholic he was a freak so unless he was juicing in high school too, which is possible, but I doubt I don't question any of his athletic/physical improvements since joining USC and their incredible training program.


    That's him in high school.
    It's not that I think they are cheaters per se. I just count Marijuana users as morons, especially when they are athletes smoking when they know they'll be tested. That is a character flaw
    Total b*llshit...

    But they have a drink, they're character is not flawed?

    Should there be drinking tests players have to pass?

    The problem is with the perception of the drug, which is why it's being decriminalized across the country.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Raji Admits To Positive Test In College
    By marstc09 in forum Trash the Pack
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 05-04-2009, 11:09 PM
  2. Replies: 90
    Last Post: 03-08-2009, 06:21 PM
  3. Report: Saints' McAllister positive for steroids
    By Purple Floyd in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-24-2008, 07:02 PM
  4. Bonds Tests Positive For Steroids
    By clark_griswold in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 02-15-2008, 10:38 AM
  5. Tour de France winner tests positive for drugs
    By COJOMAY in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 07-28-2006, 11:05 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •