Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    FuadFan is offline Hall of Famer

Multiple draft players test positive for drugs/steroids?

http://www.nfldraftbible.com/Latest/three_prospects_test_positive.html

http://www.nfldraftbible.com/Latest/usc_linebackers_test_positive.html

Are these guys now off the Vikings draft board?
    Minnesota Vikings : Simply the best

Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Multiple draft players test positive for drugs/steroids?

Boston College DT BJ Raji, Illinois CB Vontae Davis & Florida WR Percy Harvin tested positive for marijuana at the combine, according to various sources, including one NFL team.

Oh oh someone put Marr on Suicide watch.

I think that would be a good sign that the Vikes stay away from him and Harvin9which may be good since I think Harvin will not be worth a #1 pick).
    Here is my thing how in the hell could you be so stupid to do somethoing like that knowing that they will test you and it could cost you millions of dollars? Obvioulsy his focus is not on football.

lukeshkin is offline Rookie

i was already out on cushing and mathews they're both garbage anyways. we dont need rajii so who cares about him but we could have been considering davis and harvin but yeah i think those guys might be of the vikies board now

Ranger is offline Coach

Damn!
    I'd be more worried about the guys popping hot for roids than I would over weed.
    However, being stupid enough to smoke up during the most critical part of your career shows a demonstrated lack of good decision making.

What a bunch of retards.

Well, now we know why those USC linebackers were so good.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"Garland" wrote:
    Boston College DT BJ Raji, Illinois CB Vontae Davis & Florida WR Percy Harvin tested positive for marijuana at the combine, according to various sources, including one NFL team.

I think that would be a good sign that the Vikes stay away from him and Harvin9which may be good since I think Harvin will not be worth a #1 pick).
    Here is my thing how in the hell could you be so stupid to do somethoing like that knowing that they will test you and it could cost you millions of dollars? Obvioulsy his focus is not on football.
    I'd kill to have Raji, ganga and all but even after this I don't think he slips to us.
    My eyes have been on Peria cause I think he just might be there, especially, now that this has come out.

Hurts the Harvin crowd a bit though doesn't it
    ???
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"Garland" wrote:

Hey, we could have another pot loving WR on the team. We have been missing that since Moss. I bet with him we could smoke the division.

Big Matt is offline Starter

Didnt we not draft Warren Sapp because of pot issues? 'Cos he went on to have a worthless career right?

"lukeshkin" wrote:
    i was already out on cushing and mathews they're both garbage anyways. we dont need rajii so who cares about him but we could have been considering davis and harvin but yeah i think those guys might be of the vikies board now
    Clay Matthews is NOT garbage. IMHO, he is the second best LB in this draft. He can play all 3 LB spots, has some very mature pass rush skills, and he is still growing as a player.
    "There are two ways to live: you can live as if nothing is a miracle; you can live as if everything is a miracle.” ~ Albert Einstein

"Ranger" wrote:
    Damn!
    I'd be more worried about the guys popping hot for roids than I would over weed.
    ...or diet pills.
    ;D
    "There are two ways to live: you can live as if nothing is a miracle; you can live as if everything is a miracle.” ~ Albert Einstein

"Marrdro" wrote:
    I'd kill to have Raji, ganga and all but even after this I don't think he slips to us.

Oh thanks Mar, ya buzzkill.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast