Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 37

Thread: MINI-CAMP??

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    203

    MINI-CAMP??

    Anyone know when mini-camps start?? Or where to find an offseason schedule?
    6949da5ce3db19514b6088f4f00ffabd

  2. #2
    SoonersRock is offline Training Camp
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20

    Re: MINI-CAMP??

    From an article posted on another thread:

    After meeting with his family Sunday afternoon, the Vikings have cleared running back Adrian Peterson to participate in their rookie minicamp starting Friday.


    http: www.
    startribune.
    com/510/story/1152331.
    html

  3. #3
    NewVikingFanatic is offline Waterboy
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    10

    Re: MINI-CAMP??

    Somebody help a new fan out???

    Do the Vikings have a media day???
    How far is Minnesota from Oklahoma???

  4. #4
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,604
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: MINI-CAMP??

    "NewVikingFanatic" wrote:
    Somebody help a new fan out???

    Do the Vikings have a media day???
    How far is Minnesota from Oklahoma???
    Skol and welcome NVF!
    Make sure you swing by the Free Beer forum and introduce yourself!

    My guess is you are following AP since you are asking about OK.
    Minneapolis is about 800 miles north of Norman, straight up I-35.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  5. #5
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: MINI-CAMP??

    "NewVikingFanatic" wrote:
    Somebody help a new fan out???

    Do the Vikings have a media day???

    How far is Minnesota from Oklahoma???
    www.mapquest.com

    ;D

  6. #6
    NewVikingFanatic is offline Waterboy
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    10

    Re: MINI-CAMP??

    AP and Rufus. . .


    I was really kidding about the directions - i can figure that out. . . and yes - my husband and I are big time OU fans. . . (hopefully doesn't offend anyone) - however, it's few and far between to get news and info in Oklahoma on the Vikings - so i'm looking for you old-timers to help me out!!!!

    Lucky for me PURPLE is my favorite color - so this is all good to me - so bare with me - i'm learning about the Vikings - because i will be dedicated to the team. . .

  7. #7
    baumy300 is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,065

    Re: MINI-CAMP??

    "NewVikingFanatic" wrote:
    AP and Rufus. . .


    I was really kidding about the directions - i can figure that out. . . and yes - my husband and I are big time OU fans. . . (hopefully doesn't offend anyone) - however, it's few and far between to get news and info in Oklahoma on the Vikings - so i'm looking for you old-timers to help me out!!!!

    Lucky for me PURPLE is my favorite color - so this is all good to me - so bare with me - i'm learning about the Vikings - because i will be dedicated to the team. . .
    Well you couldn't have picked a better team to follow in the NFL. Our record might have been bad last year, but don't let that fool you. We have a lot of young talent and we should be making many playoff runs in the next 10 years or so.

  8. #8
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,935

    Re: MINI-CAMP??

    "NewVikingFanatic" wrote:
    AP and Rufus. . .



    I was really kidding about the directions - i can figure that out. . . and yes - my husband and I are big time OU fans. . . (hopefully doesn't offend anyone) - however, it's few and far between to get news and info in Oklahoma on the Vikings - so i'm looking for you old-timers to help me out!!!!

    Lucky for me PURPLE is my favorite color - so this is all good to me - so bare with me - i'm learning about the Vikings - because i will be dedicated to the team. . .
    Another Lady Poster.

    Welcome my new purple friend.

    Enjoy the site.

    Post Well and often.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  9. #9
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: MINI-CAMP??

    "NewVikingFanatic" wrote:
    AP and Rufus. . .



    I was really kidding about the directions - i can figure that out. . . and yes - my husband and I are big time OU fans. . . (hopefully doesn't offend anyone) - however, it's few and far between to get news and info in Oklahoma on the Vikings - so i'm looking for you old-timers to help me out!!!!

    Lucky for me PURPLE is my favorite color - so this is all good to me - so bare with me - i'm learning about the Vikings - because i will be dedicated to the team. . .
    Go Sooners!!!
    Been an OU fan since two of my high school buddies signed with Switzer way back in 1980.
    One blew out his knee his freshman year and never went back...the other was a RB that ended up playing TE his last two years.
    They used to show OU highlights after the 10:00 news for us (consider that this was in south central Louisiana, so it was pretty unique).
    I hate both Nebraska and Texas, so it's good to have some Sooner fans here on PP.O.

    Welcome...and thank you for sending us Peterson!
    ;D
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  10. #10
    cogitans is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6,403

    Re: MINI-CAMP??

    "NewVikingFanatic" wrote:
    AP and Rufus. . .


    I was really kidding about the directions - i can figure that out. . . and yes - my husband and I are big time OU fans. . . (hopefully doesn't offend anyone) - however, it's few and far between to get news and info in Oklahoma on the Vikings - so i'm looking for you old-timers to help me out!!!!

    Lucky for me PURPLE is my favorite color - so this is all good to me - so bare with me - i'm learning about the Vikings - because i will be dedicated to the team. . .
    I don't think anyone will get offended. There are people here that are fans of different college teams. You might actually be able to get a little discussions going about that in the season. In the College forum that is.

    Other than that you've come to the right place for news on the Vikings. Everything gets to these boards and are discussed by all us moronic phantoms of the internet.

    Thanks to PPE for the sig.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Mini-Camp Notebook: Day 1
    By JSRasmus2698 in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-04-2007, 04:38 PM
  2. Mini-Camp Day 2
    By COJOMAY in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 05-16-2006, 01:02 AM
  3. DAY 2 at Mini-Camp
    By COJOMAY in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-09-2006, 01:53 AM
  4. Vikings mini camp
    By DarrinNelsonguy in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 05-03-2005, 02:00 AM
  5. Moss out for Mini Camp?
    By Webby in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-20-2004, 06:42 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •