Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: MINI-CAMP??

MINI-CAMP??

Anyone know when mini-camps start?? Or where to find an offseason schedule?
    6949da5ce3db19514b6088f4f00ffabd

SoonersRock is offline Training Camp

Re: MINI-CAMP??

From an article posted on another thread:

After meeting with his family Sunday afternoon, the Vikings have cleared running back Adrian Peterson to participate in their rookie minicamp starting Friday.

http: www.
    startribune.
    com/510/story/1152331.
    html

NewVikingFanatic is offline Waterboy

Somebody help a new fan out???

Do the Vikings have a media day???
    How far is Minnesota from Oklahoma???

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"NewVikingFanatic" wrote:

Skol and welcome NVF!
    Make sure you swing by the Free Beer forum and introduce yourself!

My guess is you are following AP since you are asking about OK.
    Minneapolis is about 800 miles north of Norman, straight up I-35.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

www.mapquest.com

;D

NewVikingFanatic is offline Waterboy

AP and Rufus. . .

I was really kidding about the directions - i can figure that out. . . and yes - my husband and I are big time OU fans. . . (hopefully doesn't offend anyone) - however, it's few and far between to get news and info in Oklahoma on the Vikings - so i'm looking for you old-timers to help me out!!!!

Lucky for me PURPLE is my favorite color - so this is all good to me - so bare with me - i'm learning about the Vikings - because i will be dedicated to the team. . .

baumy300 is offline Star Spokesman

AP and Rufus. . .

I was really kidding about the directions - i can figure that out. . . and yes - my husband and I are big time OU fans. . . (hopefully doesn't offend anyone) - however, it's few and far between to get news and info in Oklahoma on the Vikings - so i'm looking for you old-timers to help me out!!!!

Lucky for me PURPLE is my favorite color - so this is all good to me - so bare with me - i'm learning about the Vikings - because i will be dedicated to the team. . .
    Well you couldn't have picked a better team to follow in the NFL. Our record might have been bad last year, but don't let that fool you. We have a lot of young talent and we should be making many playoff runs in the next 10 years or so.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

AP and Rufus. . .

Another Lady Poster.

Welcome my new purple friend.

Enjoy the site.

Post Well and often.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

AP and Rufus. . .

Go Sooners!!!
    Been an OU fan since two of my high school buddies signed with Switzer way back in 1980.
    One blew out his knee his freshman year and never went back...the other was a RB that ended up playing TE his last two years.
    They used to show OU highlights after the 10:00 news for us (consider that this was in south central Louisiana, so it was pretty unique).
    I hate both Nebraska and Texas, so it's good to have some Sooner fans here on PP.O.

Welcome...and thank you for sending us Peterson!
    ;D
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

cogitans is offline Jersey Retired

AP and Rufus. . .

I don't think anyone will get offended. There are people here that are fans of different college teams. You might actually be able to get a little discussions going about that in the season. In the College forum that is.

Other than that you've come to the right place for news on the Vikings. Everything gets to these boards and are discussed by all us moronic phantoms of the internet.

Thanks to PPE for the sig.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast