Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    ThorSPL is offline Team Alumni

Re: Miles Austin... Would you want him to be a future viking??

"thatjusthappened28" wrote:
    "bleedpurple" wrote:
    "kevoncox" wrote:
    Austin sucks. Where is the love coming from?
    He is not worthy of signing let alone coming here via RFA tender.
    He is the boys AA. Please never mention him again!!!!
    LMAOROTFLMAOA

laughing my jiggly butt off, rolling on the floor laughing my jiggly butt off, laughing my jiggly butt off again!!!.... hahahahaha

i've been trying to get that point across for the last 2 days now... and AA is miles ahead of Austin... no pun intended..
    well when Austin gets signed by another team (whenever he gets off the cowboys) and has a good season... than we'll see who's right
    i know this is stupid... because if i was wrong i wouldn't be bringing this up... but who's right guys?? I told you Miles Austin would have been a great addition! (granted we don't need him per say since our receivers are good, but i'd take him over Berrian in my personal opinion)
    Somebody went thread drudging!

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

www.twitter.com/ThorSPL

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

"bleedpurple" wrote:
    "kevoncox" wrote:
    LMAOROTFLMAOA

laughing my jiggly butt off, rolling on the floor laughing my jiggly butt off, laughing my jiggly butt off again!!!.... hahahahaha

i've been trying to get that point across for the last 2 days now... and AA is miles ahead of Austin... no pun intended..
    well when Austin gets signed by another team (whenever he gets off the cowboys) and has a good season... than we'll see who's right
    i know this is stupid... because if i was wrong i wouldn't be bringing this up... but who's right guys?? I told you Miles Austin would have been a great addition! (granted we don't need him per say since our receivers are good, but i'd take him over Berrian in my personal opinion)
    Good call.

thatjusthappened28 is offline Asst. Coach

"ThorSPL" wrote:
    "bleedpurple" wrote:
    "kevoncox" wrote:
    LMAOROTFLMAOA

ha your right... took me like 10 min to find this sucker!!

thank you Josdin00 for the amazing sig!

and yes... that just happened!

ThorSPL is offline Team Alumni

"ThorSPL" wrote:
    "bleedpurple" wrote:
    [quote author=kevoncox link=topic=50835.msg917783#msg917783 date=1236200558]
    LMAOROTFLMAOA

ha your right... took me like 10 min to find this sucker!!
    [/quote]

You were dead on, so I am NOT knocking you

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

www.twitter.com/ThorSPL

HEY
    HEY is offline Star Spokesman
    Blog Entries

You're a genius, Mr. thatjusthappened28!

You just earned a ton of my respect. Too bad the Vikings didn't do what you said. Imagine, we would have had two of the best breakout wide receivers this season playing on the same team. Plus RotY winner, Percy Harvin in the slot.
    DAMN!

VikingMike is offline Jersey Retired

Re:Miles Austin... Would you want him to be a future viking??

How will the Cowboys handle Miles Austin?

The Cowboys have a few options this offseason for how they can approach Austinís future with the team. The wideout is set to become a restricted free agent, meaning the Dallas brass can:

1. Apply the franchise tag (which will cost roughly $9.5 million for 2010)
    2. Work out a long-term deal (Iím sure this is want Cowboys fans want)
    3. Place a first and third round tender on Austin (which will land him $3.168 million in 2010)

Unfortunately for Austin, that last option is still roughly $6 million less than what Roy Williams is making.
    Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them misunderstood. - H.L. Mencken

Come from the land of the ice and snow...

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

VikingMike wrote:

The Cowboys have a few options this offseason for how they can approach Austinís future with the team. The wideout is set to become a restricted free agent, meaning the Dallas brass can:

3. Place a first and third round tender on Austin (which will land him $3.168 million in 2010)

Unfortunately for Austin, that last option is still roughly $6 million less than what Roy Williams is making.
    I think they are messing with fire if they do option 3.

Seriously, take a team like the Panthers (19) or the Bengals (21) (mid to late round pick). It wouldn't be to hard to think that they would be willing to give up a pick or two on a guy like Miles instead of gambling on a rook.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

VikingMike is offline Jersey Retired

Marrdro wrote:
    VikingMike wrote:

Seriously, take a team like the Panthers (19) or the Bengals (21) (mid to late round pick). It wouldn't be to hard to think that they would be willing to give up a pick or two on a guy like Miles instead of gambling on a rook.

Very true, not to mention Parcells lurking...he originally signed him at Dallas, and might be willing to give the picks to grab him.
    Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them misunderstood. - H.L. Mencken

Come from the land of the ice and snow...

HEY wrote:
    You're a genius, Mr. thatjusthappened28!

You just earned a ton of my respect. Too bad the Vikings didn't do what you said. Imagine, we would have had two of the best breakout wide receivers this season playing on the same team. Plus RotY winner, Percy Harvin in the slot.
    DAMN!
    I think a solid argument could be made that, if the Vikes had signed Austin, they would not have drafted a somewhat troubled WR in the first round, especially with their worries with the O-Line at the time.

Dont get me wrong, i absolutely love what Percy is doing for us and i loved it when they drafted him, i just think that they would have looked elsewhere if they had signed a WR in the off season.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

VikingMike wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    VikingMike wrote:

Very true, not to mention Parcells lurking...he originally signed him at Dallas, and might be willing to give the picks to grab him.
    Damn, I didn't even consider the Phins. I need to add that little nugget to my "Teams Need" spreadsheet.

Good shit my friend, good shit indeed.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234