Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 40
  1. #11
    bleedpurple is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,949

    Re: Miles Austin... Would you want him to be a future viking??

    "thatjusthappened28" wrote:
    "bleedpurple" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Easy Fellas, everyone screws the pooch at one time or another.....
    i'm just giving him a hard time bc we argued for like 2 hours how miles austin wasn't worth a 2nd round pick...
    haha yup just a good arguement... I think Austin is wearing down on him though
    ;D
    notachance!!!

  2. #12
    thatjusthappened28 is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    694

    Re: Miles Austin... Would you want him to be a future viking??

    "Vikes_King" wrote:
    "thatjusthappened28" wrote:
    "bleedpurple" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Easy Fellas, everyone screws the pooch at one time or another.....
    i'm just giving him a hard time bc we argued for like 2 hours how miles austin wasn't worth a 2nd round pick...
    haha yup just a good arguement... I think Austin is wearing down on him though
    ;D
    he's DEFINITELY not worth a 2nd round pick
    I dont get where this 2nd round pick thing is coming from. hes a RFA, we just have to give him a little bit of money cuz the Boys' have many options. and we have bigger needs in the draft than WR.

    thank you Josdin00 for the amazing sig!

    and yes... that just happened!

  3. #13
    V4L's Avatar
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    20,612

    Re: Miles Austin... Would you want him to be a future viking??

    I would look else where

    Austin is not what we need at all

    Just a fast WR that hasn't proved a thing yet.. Might as well get a rookie if we go that route

  4. #14
    Vikes_King's Avatar
    Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,104

    Re: Miles Austin... Would you want him to be a future viking??

    "thatjusthappened28" wrote:
    "Vikes_King" wrote:
    "thatjusthappened28" wrote:
    "bleedpurple" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Easy Fellas, everyone screws the pooch at one time or another.....
    i'm just giving him a hard time bc we argued for like 2 hours how miles austin wasn't worth a 2nd round pick...
    haha yup just a good arguement... I think Austin is wearing down on him though
    ;D
    he's DEFINITELY not worth a 2nd round pick
    I dont get where this 2nd round pick thing is coming from. hes a RFA, we just have to give him a little bit of money cuz the Boys' have many options. and we have bigger needs in the draft than WR.
    Yea ik, thats what i was wondering.
    Austin is an ok option if we can't find anyone else, bring him in to push Aundrae Allison.
    Otherwise... yea, we need more of a route runner/possession receiver to move the chains


    http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

    "We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

    - Dan Calabrese

  5. #15
    bleedpurple is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,949

    Re: Miles Austin... Would you want him to be a future viking??

    "thatjusthappened28" wrote:
    "Vikes_King" wrote:
    "thatjusthappened28" wrote:
    "bleedpurple" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Easy Fellas, everyone screws the pooch at one time or another.....
    i'm just giving him a hard time bc we argued for like 2 hours how miles austin wasn't worth a 2nd round pick...
    haha yup just a good arguement... I think Austin is wearing down on him though
    ;D
    he's DEFINITELY not worth a 2nd round pick
    I dont get where this 2nd round pick thing is coming from. hes a RFA, we just have to give him a little bit of money cuz the Boys' have many options. and we have bigger needs in the draft than WR.
    because he's a "RESTRICTED" free agent, tendered at the 2nd round level... so it will take a 2nd round pick to get him if the cowboys decide not to match...

  6. #16
    dcboardr41 is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    3,051

    Re: Miles Austin... Would you want him to be a future viking??

    Austin would be a nice pick up, but by the look of it, we are gonna sit on our hands and do jack shit this offseason, man i love it <3

    Pissing on the Pack since 08'

  7. #17
    kevoncox's Avatar
    kevoncox is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    5,909

    Re: Miles Austin... Would you want him to be a future viking??

    Austin sucks. Where is the love coming from?
    He is not worthy of signing let alone coming here via RFA tender.
    He is the boys AA. Please never mention him again!!!!

  8. #18
    bleedpurple is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,949

    Re: Miles Austin... Would you want him to be a future viking??

    "kevoncox" wrote:
    Austin sucks. Where is the love coming from?
    He is not worthy of signing let alone coming here via RFA tender.
    He is the boys AA. Please never mention him again!!!!
    LMAOROTFLMAOA

    laughing my ass off, rolling on the floor laughing my ass off, laughing my ass off again!!!.... hahahahaha

    i've been trying to get that point across for the last 2 days now... and AA is miles ahead of Austin... no pun intended..

  9. #19
    C Mac D's Avatar
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    13,491

    Re: Miles Austin... Would you want him to be a future viking??

    "bleedpurple" wrote:
    "kevoncox" wrote:
    Austin sucks. Where is the love coming from?
    He is not worthy of signing let alone coming here via RFA tender.
    He is the boys AA. Please never mention him again!!!!
    LMAOROTFLMAOA

    laughing my ass off, rolling on the floor laughing my ass off, laughing my ass off again!!!.... hahahahaha

    i've been trying to get that point across for the last 2 days now... and AA is miles ahead of Austin... no pun intended..
    AA is ahead of Austin because he pushed off.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

  10. #20
    thatjusthappened28 is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    694

    Re: Miles Austin... Would you want him to be a future viking??

    "bleedpurple" wrote:
    "kevoncox" wrote:
    Austin sucks. Where is the love coming from?
    He is not worthy of signing let alone coming here via RFA tender.
    He is the boys AA. Please never mention him again!!!!
    LMAOROTFLMAOA

    laughing my jiggly butt off, rolling on the floor laughing my jiggly butt off, laughing my jiggly butt off again!!!.... hahahahaha

    i've been trying to get that point across for the last 2 days now... and AA is miles ahead of Austin... no pun intended..
    well when Austin gets signed by another team (whenever he gets off the cowboys) and has a good season... than we'll see who's right

    thank you Josdin00 for the amazing sig!

    and yes... that just happened!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Vikings making a stop in Austin
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-23-2009, 12:01 PM
  2. (MERGED) Future Viking Qbs.
    By ultravikingfan in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-02-2008, 02:13 PM
  3. Help Send My Buddy To Austin!
    By NodakPaul in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 02-21-2008, 03:39 PM
  4. Highlights of either future viking!!!
    By SharperImage42 in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 04-25-2007, 10:44 PM
  5. Another Try, My son David (Future Viking) on his new bike
    By NordicNed in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-23-2005, 10:12 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •