Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345 13 ... LastLast
    ohioviking is offline Rookie

Info about chester

It is said many teams like him perhaps he has great work ethics but i was wondering what type of RB he is..... is he good at reciving because that would be logical for the vikes *post any info u kno about him*
    a champion is one who gets up even when he cant

CrazyVikingsFan is offline Pro-Bowler

Re: Info about chester

he has great vision and he is a team player and i have met him in person and he is a great guy!

LuckyVike is offline Team Alumni

I have some info. on him... he's unproven among many other GREAT backs we could get this offseason. I wish I wouldn't have read all this Chestor Taylor crap right when I woke up. I'm going to be in a bad all day now.
    The best part of my day is when I get down on my knees, with my head in my hands, and thank GOD for everything he has given me.

PackSux! is offline Hall of Famer

"LuckyVike" wrote:
    I have some info. on him... he's unproven among many other GREAT backs we could get this offseason. I wish I wouldn't have read all this Chestor Taylor crap right when I woke up. I'm going to be in a bad all day now.
    Again, who are the runningbacks that are available besides Edgerrin? And for you to say he is unproven that is your opinion and that is fine, i say we let him prove himself with us.

"LuckyVike" wrote:
    you are making me very mad today about this since you have no idea what you are talking about with chester. i agree if we sign him with every being in my body. he will become a top five running back in the league if we sign him in the next two years.

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired

Re: meeting w chestor taylor

"audioghost" wrote:
    Chester Taylor is just a poor-man's MeMo, and he shouldn't even be showing up.....Fran Foley and Childress must be half-tarded.....I can't see any reason to pick up a guy like this! None, we already have what he has to offer in MeMo....

I agree. If this is our option, we are better off saving the money, bringing back Smith, and having Moore as Smith's backup. Then we can focus on picking up a rb in the draft and seeing what he has. All this money to spend, and we go after Chester Taylor in the first fa meeting for the Vikes. I liked last season better, atleast we got Sharper right away, and Smoot, P-Will, like I said before, if this is any indication of our offseason moves, we are in serious trouble.

LuckyVike is offline Team Alumni

"PackSux!" wrote:
    "LuckyVike" wrote:
    Again, who are the runningbacks that are available besides Edgerrin? And for you to say he is unproven that is your opinion and that is fine, i say we let him prove himself with us.
    The RB's in the draft maybe? There's some damn good ones there if you haven't noticed. Hell, I'd rather get Jamal Lewis than Chestor Taylor. Let him prove himself with us? Well, this team was said to have been built to win the championship within the next few years. So, if he doesn't turn out to do anything, we blew a great shot to of had some good backs to help get us a bowl.
    The best part of my day is when I get down on my knees, with my head in my hands, and thank GOD for everything he has given me.

ohioviking is offline Rookie

i think people are over reacting about not geting a top back..... the way i see it i would rather have a balanced o then a dom. run game and not signing a top back would save us some cap room too revamp our d and sign a top 5 rookie qb i mean if johnson is our Qb other teams are already going to play the run pherhaps bolster our reciving corps use chester on first & second down use a play action get chester into the flats and see what we can do because with our line we cant trust our run game and even if we get new line men we will run it to the sane prob we did awhile ago where our line men where new and did not mesh well together it would take a couple of years for our line to start to dominate if we got new players so you got to think about it from that prospective
    a champion is one who gets up even when he cant

PackSux! is offline Hall of Famer

"VikesfaninWis" wrote:
    "audioghost" wrote:
    Chester Taylor is just a poor-man's MeMo, and he shouldn't even be showing up.....Fran Foley and Childress must be half-tarded.....I can't see any reason to pick up a guy like this! None, we already have what he has to offer in MeMo....

I agree. If this is our option, we are better off saving the money, bringing back Smith, and having Moore as Smith's backup. Then we can focus on picking up a rb in the draft and seeing what he has. All this money to spend, and we go after Chester Taylor in the first fa meeting for the Vikes. I liked last season better, atleast we got Sharper right away, and Smoot, P-Will, like I said before, if this is any indication of our offseason moves, we are in serious trouble.
    Half way threw the first day of free agency and you are worried? First off all these players need to make a trip to see us, they cant click their heels and be in winter park.

all of you have no idea what you are talking about. you are making me very angry. i live in toledo and you are bashing a guy for one you have no idea you are talking about and he is the greatest player to play for toledo. he is a great guy and how many times do i have to repeat my self before you start agreeing with me is it next year when he has 1700 yards!!

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345 13 ... LastLast