Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Re: meeting w chestor taylor

I doubt Onterrio will be with us.. Im sure he will be on the team actually but 4th RB maybe?

KRob18 is offline Rookie

Oh

misteralay is offline Training Camp

who the heck wants this guy? obviously they shouldve went with the PR move and drafted laurence maroney. I mean cmon LM is a freaken beast too. If they were going to sign this guy i wouldve stuck with Bennet. This is retarted. They gave him a fat check too! Im not sure what the heck they are thinking.

ejmat is offline Jersey Retired

Some people on this site are really living in a dream world. The only FA so far I'm not real excited about is Lever. Only because I haven't seen him play. Fran Foley must like something in him bringing him in from SD.
    Taylor is a good back. He averages more than Edge does with ypc. He's young and perfect for the WCO. He blocks well and catches out of the backfield well. He did all that with a crap QB vs. Edge having Manning at QB. Give the guy a chance. He's a fast, good RB.

There is nothing that can be said about him that's negative. All of you that obviously don't know the whole picture say he's a back up. So what? So was Larry Johnson as I said 100 times already. He is not 3rd tier as someone put it.

Quit crying about things because things are pretty damn good so far. If we sign Hutch that can solidify the OL too. Then we still have the draft. Longwell is a solid kicker (although I rather have Vinny). He's still consistent. Taylor is better and more durable than any of the current RBs.

I apologize to everyone for ranting about this but people here get ignorant about the whole picture. Think about it, what have any of our current players ever achieved? BJ and Wiggy have SB rings. A few ProBowlers here and there. No one wanted Sharper last year either ( I certainly did). Look how that turned out. Just relax!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Benet is offline Star Spokesman

I doubt Onterrio Smith will be back; remember Childress's comments at the press conference for the signing's of Leber, Taylor and Longwell. He's looking for players of good ability AND character. Unless Onterrio can prove he's reformed I wouldn't be surprised to see him released when the Vikings are allowed to contact him again.

PurplePackerEater is offline Ring of Fame

"ejmat" wrote:
    Some people on this site are really living in a dream world. The only FA so far I'm not real excited about is Lever. Only because I haven't seen him play. Fran Foley must like something in him bringing him in from SD.
    Taylor is a good back. He averages more than Edge does with ypc. He's young and perfect for the WCO. He blocks well and catches out of the backfield well. He did all that with a crap QB vs. Edge having Manning at QB. Give the guy a chance. He's a fast, good RB.

There is nothing that can be said about him that's negative. All of you that obviously don't know the whole picture say he's a back up. So what? So was Larry Johnson as I said 100 times already. He is not 3rd tier as someone put it.

Quit crying about things because things are pretty gol 'darnit good so far. If we sign Hutch that can solidify the OL too. Then we still have the draft. Longwell is a solid kicker (although I rather have Vinny). He's still consistent. Taylor is better and more durable than any of the current RBs.

I apologize to everyone for ranting about this but people here get ignorant about the whole picture. Think about it, what have any of our current players ever achieved? BJ and Wiggy have SB rings. A few ProBowlers here and there. No one wanted Sharper last year either ( I certainly did). Look how that turned out. Just relax!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Look how what turned out, last year?

Uh, the team sitting at home for the playoffs.

"PurplePackerEater" wrote:
    "ejmat" wrote:
    ...... No one wanted Sharper last year either ( I certainly did). Look how that turned out. Just relax!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Look how what turned out, last year?

Uh, the team sitting at home for the playoffs.

he was referring to sharper

http://justlube.net/?page_id=44

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415