Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    MetalMike-LoudVike is offline Hall of Famer

Re: Meet Your 2008 Minnesota Vikings Quarterback: Rex Grossman

AWWW no this is crap, Grossman the Mental Midget.T hey get Grossman I will more than likly quit watching the vikes until he goes. Plain and Simple
    IN THE PITS ON THE RIVER BEDS EVRY VIKING FAN WILL RISE & VAHALLA SHALL REJOICE WITH THE MOST GLORIOUS PRIZE LOMBARDI'S TROPHY

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "vikingivan" wrote:
    If the Vikings bring Rex Grossman in I will be back on the fire Childress bandwagon before another game is played.
    I would be right there with ya if you believed it was only the Chillers call.

I would also be asking for Spielman and George Paton head as well as I am sure they will be the ones that are actually responsible for bringing him in.

Jump to Front Office Acevedo, Frank Bagley, Lester Blando, Dave Boyd, Dr. Joel Brzezinski, Rob Burns, Dr. Sheldon Cardano, Conrad Fields, Kimberly Fowler, Reggie Gray, Terrance Hagan, Bob Hicks, Steven Hippe, Luther Huebner, Phil Hulskotter, Dannon Hunkele, Tom Klawiter, Kim Kuhn, Scott LaCroix, Steve Landis, Alan Lundeen, Chad Madson, Brad Mandelbaum, David Marcus, Bob McCabe, Kevin Monnens, Ryan Neumann, Aaron Paton, George Paul, J.P. Pico, Les Poppen, Steve Reichow, Jerry Robinson, Jeff Roche, Rob Roell, Paul Ryan, Dennis Sholiton, Mike Slates, Mike Spielman, Rick Stephenson, Jamaal Studwell, Scott Sugarman, Eric Tigue, Nick Warren, Kevin Wiggin, Paul Wilf, Jeffrey Wilf, Zygi Wilf, Mark Wilf, Leonard Zamberletti, Fred Professional BiographyWith over a decade of NFL experience under his belt, George Paton joins the Vikings in 2007 as Director of Player Personnel.

Paton’s primary focus will be to coordinate scouting and personnel functions within the Vikings Pro Scouting Department and lend his expertise to the College Scouting Department as they prepare for the annual NFL Draft. Paton will work closely with his former Miami and Chicago protege, Vikings Vice President of Player Personnel Rick

Spielman.
    http://www.vikings.com/TeamFrontOffi...rge_paton.aspx
    If I got a dollar for every time you said this I would be a millionaire.
    If I had a dollar for every time I had to say it because everyone still thinks/believes a HC makes those types of decisions all by himself I'd be a millionare as well.
    I really don't think people honestly believe that but Childress does get the blame because if he did not then why are coaches always the first to go. It is reality and that is why some on here say those things even though he is not the only influence.

marcosMN is offline Star Spokesman

Good lord I hope he stays far away.

I would much rather stay with TJack or a different free agent like McNabb, or even a trade prospect like Anderson or Losman.

I'm not saying any of those QB's are currently my ideal choice, but they would all piss me off less than Grossman would.
    -Sno

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

I'd like to see a side by side comparison of T-Jack's and Grossman's first 12 starts... just a W-L record.

I'd do it, but it's a little busy at work today.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion

"C" wrote:
    I'd like to see a side by side comparison of T-Jack's and Grossman's first 12 starts... just a W-L record.

It's busy at work today, yet you have time to post on PP.O?
    ;D

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

"BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "C" wrote:

It's busy at work today, yet you have time to post on PP.O?
    ;D
    You know it. I always make time for PPO in my day.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

El Vikingo is offline Ring of Fame

I d pick Fumblepepper over
    by a bunch...
    El underdog.

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

"El" wrote:
    I d pick Fumblepepper over
    by a bunch...

Agreed

Both could be solid backups

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"marstc09" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "vikingivan" wrote:
    If the Vikings bring Rex Grossman in I will be back on the fire Childress bandwagon before another game is played.
    I would be right there with ya if you believed it was only the Chillers call.

I would also be asking for Spielman and George Paton head as well as I am sure they will be the ones that are actually responsible for bringing him in.

Jump to Front Office Acevedo, Frank Bagley, Lester Blando, Dave Boyd, Dr. Joel Brzezinski, Rob Burns, Dr. Sheldon Cardano, Conrad Fields, Kimberly Fowler, Reggie Gray, Terrance Hagan, Bob Hicks, Steven Hippe, Luther Huebner, Phil Hulskotter, Dannon Hunkele, Tom Klawiter, Kim Kuhn, Scott LaCroix, Steve Landis, Alan Lundeen, Chad Madson, Brad Mandelbaum, David Marcus, Bob McCabe, Kevin Monnens, Ryan Neumann, Aaron Paton, George Paul, J.P. Pico, Les Poppen, Steve Reichow, Jerry Robinson, Jeff Roche, Rob Roell, Paul Ryan, Dennis Sholiton, Mike Slates, Mike Spielman, Rick Stephenson, Jamaal Studwell, Scott Sugarman, Eric Tigue, Nick Warren, Kevin Wiggin, Paul Wilf, Jeffrey Wilf, Zygi Wilf, Mark Wilf, Leonard Zamberletti, Fred Professional BiographyWith over a decade of NFL experience under his belt, George Paton joins the Vikings in 2007 as Director of Player Personnel.

Paton’s primary focus will be to coordinate scouting and personnel functions within the Vikings Pro Scouting Department and lend his expertise to the College Scouting Department as they prepare for the annual NFL Draft. Paton will work closely with his former Miami and Chicago protege, Vikings Vice President of Player Personnel Rick

Spielman.
    http://www.vikings.com/TeamFrontOffi...rge_paton.aspx
    If I got a dollar for every time you said this I would be a millionaire.
    If I had a dollar for every time I had to say it because everyone still thinks/believes a HC makes those types of decisions all by himself I'd be a millionare as well.
    I really don't think people honestly believe that but Childress does get the blame because if he did not then why are coaches always the first to go. It is reality and that is why some on here say those things even though he is not the only influence.
    Trust me when I tell you this, they do.

This isn't the first board I have belong to. I only stick around here cause it is more credible because of the accuracy/knowledge of most of our posters.
    The other 3 were much worse with regard to lack of understanding how a front office works.

Did you see the question in the thread "Interesting Questions and Answers"?
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

purple punk 56 is offline Training Camp

"MetalMike-LoudVike" wrote:
    AWWW no this is crap, Grossman the Mental Midget.T hey get Grossman I will more than likly quit watching the vikes until he goes. Plain and Simple
    Yeah sure you would...Its just look trying to turn your eyes away from looking at a fat chick in a thong. Besides if we can watch Brooks and the other numb nut back up then you surly could watch Grossman take our team down the drain. Kyle Bollier in o8
    VIKES FAN FOR LIFE.
    GREAT
    PURPLE PRIDE.
    WONDERFUL
    HATEING MY CHEDDAR HEAD FAN NEIGHBOR.
    PRICELESS

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast