Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: mcown

tastywaves is offline Ring of Fame

Re: mcown

I would be okay with McCown as a backup to Brad. I don't see many other options (other than trading all the draft picks for a chance at Leinert/Cutler), and this guy has potential.

Also, why would they be talking with Henderson. Didn't they just sign Goodspeed in FA?

Looks like they'll be looking at the draft is to add a safety. Be so sweet if Huff is an option.

revprodeji is offline Starter

I see us drafting a young safety high. so just get the best vet SS as a stop gap

tank, hope, lawyer...lets move
    www.prodeji.mychoices.biz

COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired

I would have no problems with McCown. He not a bad QB and would fill in great if Culpepper got hurt. I'd rather have him than Nall. I still think we need to draft as good a QB in the draft as we can.
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

PAvikesfan is offline Star Spokesman

let's get em! he would be a great back-up and possibly with a bunch of work, he could be our next transition QB until our rookie from this years draft is ready. he would be valuable to our team.

Vrehna is offline Rookie

I like McCown...

He played good last year, but then again, he did have two fantastic WRs as targets (Fitzgerald and Boldin), and a line to hold it all together.

I wouldn't mind having this guy as our #2 QB at all.

collegeguyjeff is offline Hall of Famer

"Big C" wrote:
    Kid has talent. Not opposed to it at all.
    i agree, i think he did good for a real young guy on that crappy cardinals team then denny the geneius green thinks he needed warner instead.
    I don t buy Wisconsin cheese.

ThaSuperFreak33 is offline Pro-Bowler

I would not mind him on the team. If we do by chance trade down in the draft to get Young, Linert, or Cutler he will be a very good 3rd string QB.

Wiggles67 is offline Coordinator

This would be a great pick up...we always seem to land a really good back up somehow and I really like knowing we have that security

"I choose my company by the beating of their hearts, not the swelling of their heads"

olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame

"collegeguyjeff" wrote:
    "Big C" wrote:
    Kid has talent. Not opposed to it at all.
    i agree, i think he did good for a real young guy on that crappy cardinals team then denny the geneius green thinks he needed warner instead.
    he would be a good pickup..he was playing behind one of the worst lines in football, and he surely does have tremendous potential..with the kind of pass protection we have added, there is no way he wouldnt succeed here..id still like to draft a QB though if a good one is available for us in the draft
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame

"ThaSuperFreak33" wrote:
    I would not mind him on the team. If we do by chance trade down in the draft to get Young, Linert, or Cutler he will be a very good 3rd string QB.
    i think young would be the third stringer..or else he could just play for the twolves in the offseason since he said he wanted to play in the nba instead at one point
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast