Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

McKinnie rejoins Vikings, hopes to avoid punishment

And Big Bubba in the joint:

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/8161746/McKinnie-rejoins-Vikes,-hopes-to-avoid-punishment
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired

Re: McKinney rejoins Vikings, hopes to avoid punishment

McKinnie.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Re: McKinney rejoins Vikings, hopes to avoid punishment

"Mr" wrote:
    McKinnie.
    Sorry...I always forget and confuse it with McKinney, Texas (near Dallas).
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re: McKinnie rejoins Vikings, hopes to avoid punishment

Artis Hicks has played left tackle before, but he lost his starting job at right guard to Anthony Herrera last season. Chase Johnson, who has never appeared in an NFL game, is also getting time at the position.
    We all know who I am pulling for in this horse race.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Well after all is said and done I expect a suspension of some sort then from there I have no idea what the team will decide to do. It will be tuff to prove his inocents when he's facing one felony and three misdemeanors. IMO thats a pretty heavy load and his lawer is doing everything to get him in that program to drop the charges, this basically tells me he's guilty to some degree.

I get cold chills thinking about Artis Hicks blocking Tarvaris's blind side, he took McKinnie's reps yesterday and would likely be his replacement. I would expect him to get totally whiped by Dwight Freeny.

Hopefully things arn't as serious as I think and McKinnie can continue to build on what he did last year here in the future. If not oh well I know we can come up with a replacement in future but Artis Hicks is not the answer.

kevoncox is offline Jersey Retired

"VikingsTw" wrote:
    Well after all is said and done I expect a suspension of some sort then from there I have no idea what the team will decide to do. It will be tuff to prove his inocents when he's facing one felony and three misdemeanors. IMO thats a pretty heavy load and his lawer is doing everything to get him in that program to drop the charges, this basically tells me he's guilty to some degree.

I get cold chills thinking about Artis Hicks blocking Tarvaris's blind side, he took McKinnie's reps yesterday and would likely be his replacement. I would expect him to get totally whiped by Dwight Freeny.

Hopefully things arn't as serious as I think and McKinnie can continue to build on what he did last year here in the future. If not oh well I know we can come up with a replacement in future but Artis Hicks is not the answer.
    You think Mac is guilty? Get out
    of here
    :

Seriously, I htink Mac will get a game suspension from the league/team.
    I don't belive a lawyer trying to get her client into a program that would get all of the charges dropped means he is guilty. I think it means he has a good/smart lawyer. Why face a trial when you don't have to, especially since your client is earing up for his best year ever and a Viking superbowl victory.

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

"kevoncox" wrote:
    I don't belive a lawyer trying to get her client into a program that would get all of the charges dropped means he is guilty. I think it means he has a good/smart lawyer. Why face a trial when you don't have to, especially since your client is earing up for his best year ever and a Viking superbowl victory.

What? Then why not fight the charges with innocents. There would be no need for the program if he is innocent. He's more than likely guilty to some degree he's got alot of charges against him, I don't think its a fluke.

If his Lawyer is that smart he will bail him out of this situation with inoccents and avoid some useless program.

"VikingsTw" wrote:
    "kevoncox" wrote:

What? Then why not fight the charges with innocents. There would be no need for the program if he is innocent. He's more than likely guilty to some degree he's got alot of charges against him, I don't think its a fluke.

If his Lawyer is that smart he will bail him out of this situation with inoccents and avoid some useless program.
    Ideally, innocent people will always
    take a stand against injustice. However, it doen't always work like that.
    I'm not saying he's innocent, I am saying that some innocent
    people have copped a plea before. This saves famous athlethes, time away from their team, additional embarassment and most importantly...time away from his team.

Braddock is offline Hall of Famer

"kevoncox" wrote:
    "VikingsTw" wrote:
    "kevoncox" wrote:

Ideally, innocent people will always
    take a stand against injustice. However, it doen't always work like that.
    I'm not saying he's innocent, I am saying that some innocent
    people have copped a plea before. This saves famous athlethes, time away from their team, additional embarassment and most importantly...time away from his team.
    And money and all the media, and the further investigation into your life, possibly bringing some skeletons out of the closet with them (i.e. Clemens infidelity from the steroids investigation). I hope he takes it. At least it'd show being responsible enough to attend classes if this really is a problem.
    Trying to bring rationale to an irrational site

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast