Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Maybe Nall Isn't So Bad Afterall...

"PurpleMafia" wrote:
    "PurpleRide" wrote:
    "PurpleMafia" wrote:
    Craig Nall

Career Stats:

23-33 314 yards 4 td 0 int Rating: 139.4

Not a lot of experience, but he has been coached by Favre for 4 seasons and also take into consideration Dauntes 6 td 12 int season this year.

He also had experience with our QB coach.

I think this guy could be a very nice pick-up...

:banghead:
    Im guessing your the fan of a team that only wants big name guys?

What about Pep, hes a big name and look at his stats and attitude for the season. T.O, another big name. Look at his attitude, and his off the field problems.

Now, look at Brad Johnson. Classy guy, not a big name at all. Great stats and a superbowl ring.

Do the math, winning football games is not about the money, nor is it about big name players.

Look at peps numbers in 04. Plus johnson has a SB ring b/c of a great defence. Trent dilfer has a SB ring too, should we sign him up? Apparently if you have a ring your status is being a great player. So Desmond Howard was a better WR than Cris Carter? He did have the ring. I want talent, not washed up, or not proven. Pep has and will have more talent than what we have or will have. The way people are talking, our coach must be 10 times worse than tice. I think childress made Mcnabb into a Pro-Bowl QB. How many times were they almost there? Johnson made it once and it was by luck...If that defence wouldn' t have been top 5 of all time, we wouldnt be talking about him. Sometimes you need luck to win the SB and johnson had plenty. Craig nall is a career third stringer, he will never amount to anything.
    You republican whore!

olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame

daunte culpepper with no backups at all?
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame

"PurpleRide" wrote:
    "PurpleMafia" wrote:
    "PurpleRide" wrote:
    "PurpleMafia" wrote:
    Craig Nall

Career Stats:

Not a lot of experience, but he has been coached by Favre for 4 seasons and also take into consideration Dauntes 6 td 12 int season this year.

:banghead:
    Im guessing your the fan of a team that only wants big name guys?

What about Pep, hes a big name and look at his stats and attitude for the season. T.O, another big name. Look at his attitude, and his off the field problems.

Now, look at Brad Johnson. Classy guy, not a big name at all. Great stats and a superbowl ring.

Do the math, winning football games is not about the money, nor is it about big name players.

Look at peps numbers in 04. Plus johnson has a SB ring b/c of a great defence. Trent dilfer has a SB ring too, should we sign him up? Apparently if you have a ring your status is being a great player. So Desmond Howard was a better WR than Cris Carter? He did have the ring. I want talent, not washed up, or not proven. Pep has and will have more talent than what we have or will have. The way people are talking, our coach must be 10 times worse than tice. I think childress made Mcnabb into a Pro-Bowl QB. How many times were they almost there? Johnson made it once and it was by luck...If that defence wouldn' t have been top 5 of all time, we wouldnt be talking about him. Sometimes you need luck to win the SB and johnson had plenty. Craig nall is a career third stringer, he will never amount to anything.
    not just a great defense, but probably one of the best in history that season
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

audioghost is offline Star Spokesman

Screw Craig Nall, we need some players with experience!

This staff makes it looks like we're trying to rebuild....

All we needed to do is add some good players and we'd be a Superbowl team.....

But instead of using our $$$ on proven players we did this:

Instead of targeting Adam Archuleta or Lawyer Milloy
    we schedule Will Demps for a visit....

Instead of targetng Will Witherspoon or LaVar Arrington or Julian Peterson
    we sign Ben Leber.....

Instead of targeting Edgerrin James
    we sign Chester Taylor

However, Hutchinson would be a great pick-up....

We need to draft a QB for the future in the 2nd or 3rd round....

Omar Jacobs? Marcus Vick? D.J. Shockley? Brodie Croyle? Ideas?

A.G s HOTTEST NEW RAP CD: AUDIO GHOST & MAIN EVENT drop THE SEED: I made tha beats www.myspace.com/audioghost2006

vegasvike is offline Hall of Famer

"audioghost" wrote:

we schedule Will Demps for a visit

NOOOOO not Marcus Vick!!! that is someone we don't need
    Thanks for the sig Pack93z

I love when you take breaks from plucking your unibrow and grunting/slapping to makes posts in this forum

t_13 is offline Rookie

"vegasvike" wrote:
    "audioghost" wrote:

we schedule Will Demps for a visit

NOOOOO not Marcus Vick!!! that is someone we don't need
    worse attitude than culpepper.. no way

HornedHat is offline Asst. Coach

Well, I'd take a flyer on Vick, as an undrafted FA. Once the kid (and he is just a kid) figures out how much money he has lost due to his behavior, his dashboard light might just come on. He has the potential, without question. He just hasn't put away his childish things and become a man. I wouldn't bet anything significant on him, but I'd look at him as an invitee. J.T. isn't likely to ever be more than a back up. Marcus COULD be, given maturity, a bonafide QB.

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

"PurpleMafia" wrote:
    Craig Nall

Career Stats:

These stats are from 2004, he did not throw a pass last year in GB!

I am not saying that he could not be a good player, he has the size for a QB in the NFL but if he was the answer why did GB draft Rogers last year. I think he is worth a look at for the 3rd string spot, but to count on him as the number 2 is scarry!
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

collegeguyjeff is offline Hall of Famer

did we sign nall? i havn't seen anything yet. nall could be a good qb, i mean he never got to play much in green bay. if our qb coach, bevell, and childress and foley think he's a good pick up i think he would be. our qb coach taught mcnabb and he turned out pretty good. i do think brad johnson is great, he gets the ball off quickly, he has composure, and he can make quick decisions and not fumble the ball a lot. thats something daunte could never do. however johnson isn't the most accurate or strong armed qb he sure keeps calm out there and i think that helped us win some games last year. daunte looked like a chicken with his head cut off out there.
    I don t buy Wisconsin cheese.

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

"DaunteHOF" wrote:
    our qb is daunte culpepper, thats all it should be.

Daunte HOF can you not give it a rest, most everybody on here knows how you feel about Daunte. Not ever thread needs to be about him and since you can not get it through you head that Daunte does not want to be here anymore it is gettting a little old!

Sorry if he is your favorite player but for at least for the 1,000 time some one had explained this in the last week, he put himself in this position and I do not understand how most of the sane posters seem to realize that this is Daunte's fault and he does not want to play here! If you are a fan of his that is great you can cheer for him where ever he goes, but I think you need to come to the realization that Daunte will not be back next year!
    Because he does not want to be here, and if the Vikes can not trade him they will probably cut him. Hold out hope if you want, but do not make every QB thread about Daunte because 99% chance he is not going to be here so we need to talk about who eles for QB!
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast