Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    gr8vike is offline Asst. Coach

Maurice Hicks Released

The Vikings didnt announce the move. This makes my arguement to draft Harvin stronger. I think he would be a great return man / WR / RB.

http://myespn.go.com/blogs/nfcnorth/0-8-77/Special-teams-changes-begin-in-Minnesota.html

Thanks PPE for the Sig

Fighting on the Internet is like competing in the Special Olympics, even if you win, you are still mentally challenged!

bleedpurple is offline Ring of Fame

Re: Maurice Hicks Released

"gr8vike" wrote:
    The Vikings didnt announce the move. This makes my arguement to draft Harvin stronger. I think he would be a great return man / WR / RB.

http://myespn.go.com/blogs/nfcnorth/0-8-77/Special-teams-changes-begin-in-Minnesota.html
    they are gonna do what they always do... put some stop gap guy back there and do the revolving door scheme like they always do... drives me nutz!!!

"gr8vike" wrote:

i love Harvin for the role, but i think he'd be more of a punt returner... i can't see him returning kicks...

hav0x is offline Pro-Bowler

"bleedpurple" wrote:
    "gr8vike" wrote:

i love Harvin for the role, but i think he'd be more of a punt returner... i can't see him returning kicks...
    Reason?

"hav0x" wrote:
    "bleedpurple" wrote:
    "gr8vike" wrote:

Reason?
    well he's pretty small guy and he already has injury concerns... i don't think he has the build yet, the durability to return kicks.... yet!

atleast not full time... and if i were using him, i'd also want him to concentrate on offense...

most ppl don't do both either...

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

Good, Hicks blows.

tastywaves is offline Ring of Fame

"marstc09" wrote:
    Good, Hicks blows.
    Yea, no big loss there.
    Maybe we can use the spot to bring in a guy who can actually run the ball as well.
    Good spot for a late round pick like maybe Coffee from Alabama (not sure how high he is being projected).

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Good shit

I wanna draft a young guy and let him sit a year or 2 and learn a little bit (not a whole ton to learn as a RB) and let him take the 2nd spot on the depth chart

I don't think Chester will be staying.. Which is sad.. I really really like him

"V4L" wrote:
    Good pooh

I wanna draft a young guy and let him sit a year or 2 and learn a little bit (not a whole ton to learn as a RB) and let him take the 2nd spot on the depth chart

I don't think Chester will be staying.. Which is sad.. I really really like him

it is a shame, he's the only back we have that can block... including TAHI!!!

Tad7 is offline Team Alumni

"gr8vike" wrote:

Yep..I really really want the Vikings to get Harvin as well!
    Skol Vikings! Go Cubs!

X MARKS THE SPOT

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast