Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

Re:Marrdro's 7 Round Mock Draft

Marrdro wrote:
    marstc09 wrote:
    That is our late 2nd round pick. Our pick was still high to be considered our 1st. Technically it was our 1st round pick. Sorry Marrdro you still lose. On a side note, no DT yet. LOL.
    Not even one. I sure screwed the pooch on that position didn't I.

Sure has me confused on what the hell they are thinking, unless you are of a mind that the Haynesworth deal is gonna come to fruition or if they are looking at someone else that is gonna get cut.
    Or maybe we have our replacements on the roster.

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

marstc09 wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    marstc09 wrote:
    That is our late 2nd round pick. Our pick was still high to be considered our 1st. Technically it was our 1st round pick. Sorry Marrdro you still lose. On a side note, no DT yet. LOL.

Sure has me confused on what the hell they are thinking, unless you are of a mind that the Haynesworth deal is gonna come to fruition or if they are looking at someone else that is gonna get cut.
    I agree... if anything, I think this means Kennedy, Evans and Guion are probably pretty good.

In the words of Martha Stewart, It's a good thing.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

C Mac D wrote:
    marstc09 wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    marstc09 wrote:

I agree... if anything, I think this means Kennedy, Evans and Guion are probably pretty good.

I like JK, Evans - not so much, Guion showed some flash last year when K-dubb was out.

Nope, we sniffed around Haynesworth, my guess, we have someone else in mind that the staff anticipates will be released as a means to address this issue with Evans probably being the odd man out.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Marrdro wrote:
    C Mac D wrote:
    marstc09 wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    marstc09 wrote:

I like JK, Evans - not so much, Guion showed some flash last year when K-dubb was out.

Nope, we sniffed around Haynesworth, my guess, we have someone else in mind that the staff anticipates will be released as a means to address this issue with Evans probably being the odd man out.
    We sniffed around McNabb too. Doesn't mean we need a QB.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

marstc09 wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    C Mac D wrote:
    marstc09 wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    marstc09 wrote:

Wait a minute.....You post a rumor were were talking to another CB, but rumors about us talking to teams about Haynesworth or Dnabb aren't relavent.

LOL, talk about twisting.

As I said, you got the CB thing right. Props to you. Next year we will draft a OLmen high and I will have to go through the same thing with my good friend Singer. LOL.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Marrdro wrote:
    marstc09 wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    C Mac D wrote:
    marstc09 wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    marstc09 wrote:

Wait a minute.....You post a rumor were were talking to another CB, but rumors about us talking to teams about Haynesworth or Dnabb aren't relavent.

LOL, talk about twisting.

As I said, you got the CB thing right. Props to you. Next year we will draft a OLmen high and I will have to go through the same thing with my good friend Singer. LOL.
    Rumors?! LMFAO! Spielman and Kyle were quoted. Keep dreaming.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789