Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    LAVike is offline Pro-Bowler

Re: Maroney in the 1st Round?

Who's in charge of the draft this year? Is that still Studwell and Co. or does it come down to the player personnel guy that we're still looking for? Sometimes it's a draft by committee thing, but with the Vikes does it come down to anyone specific? (since the team doesn't really have a GM)
    "Veni, Vidi, Vikings!"--Julius Caesar

KRob18 is offline Rookie

TAKE HIM

cogitans is offline Jersey Retired

Talking about the Gophers. Where do you think C Greg Eslinger has potential of going in the draft. Could he fall to the Vikes in the later rounds?

Thanks to PPE for the sig.

"cogitans" wrote:
    Talking about the Gophers. Where do you think C Greg Eslinger has potential of going in the draft. Could he fall to the Vikes in the later rounds?
    Personally, I think Eslinger will go somewhere in the second round. Most of the mock drafts I have seen have the Ohio State center going late first round and Eslinger early to mid second. If that is the case, I would imagine the Vikes would take a pass on him as there are more pressing holes to be filled.

collegeguyjeff is offline Hall of Famer

"MnFan_in_Canada" wrote:
    "collegeguyjeff" wrote:
    free agency isn't over...
    Hey Jeff, free agency hasnt even started yet lol... Seriously, I dont understand how these sites and so called experts can do a mock draft without knowing what teams choose which players during free agency. All they are doing is creating a lot of hype.
    i know it hasn't started but it's not over so we won't have a real good idea what were going to draft until it's over. and yes those draft sites are dumb, they concentrate on whats happening now and not after free agency, a lot of them stupid mock drafts will change after free agency and they are just some guys who have nothing to do and they want to try to show how football smart they are by making a mock draft and see how right they are year after year.
    I don t buy Wisconsin cheese.

"collegeguyjeff" wrote:
    "MnFan_in_Canada" wrote:
    "collegeguyjeff" wrote:
    free agency isn't over...
    Hey Jeff, free agency hasnt even started yet lol... Seriously, I dont understand how these sites and so called experts can do a mock draft without knowing what teams choose which players during free agency. All they are doing is creating a lot of hype.
    i know it hasn't started but it's not over so we won't have a real good idea what were going to draft until it's over. and yes those draft sites are dumb, they concentrate on whats happening now and not after free agency, a lot of them stupid mock drafts will change after free agency and they are just some guys who have nothing to do and they want to try to show how football smart they are by making a mock draft and see how right they are year after year.
    I couldnt agree with you more.

ancoin is offline Starter

I want Will Witherspoon and Edge James i FA and Chad Greenway i 1. see that will be NICE!

Thank to Lotza

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123