Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 76

Thread: Marcus Vick

  1. #11
    aceclown is offline Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    948

    Re: Marcus Vick

    "collegeguyjeff" wrote:
    yeah lets grab him so he can get in lots of trouble for us, make the team look bad and hurt the chances of getting a stadium.
    people said the same thing about Moss. Marcus Vick will never be Moss, but I doubt that adding one "at-risk" prospect would be the tipping point of whether the stadium passes or not.
    none of us really know what goes into passing legislation for a stadium, but i highly doubt they would say- "well you know Wilf, we'd like to give the go-ahead on the stadium, but we noticed you drafted Marcus Vick. So we're just going to have to say no."


    Chuch.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    915

    Re: Marcus Vick

    At this point nothing will get a stadium built in mn
    You republican whore!

  3. #13
    aceclown is offline Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    948

    Re: Marcus Vick

    "PurpleRide" wrote:
    At this point nothing will get a stadium built in mn
    bingo.


    Chuch.

  4. #14
    SamDawg84 Guest

    Re: Marcus Vick

    i want the falcons to draft vick. so then it would be the vick brothers on 1 team

  5. #15
    aceclown is offline Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    948

    Re: Marcus Vick

    "SamDawg84" wrote:
    i want the falcons to draft vick. so then it would be the vick brothers on 1 team
    that would be pretty gangster.


    Chuch.

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    12

    Re: Marcus Vick

    i don't know... i mean vick didn't have that many problems with the coaches did he? our new OC was his coach... i wouldnt mind taking a gamble with a 4th round pick on him.

  7. #17
    PurpleManiac's Avatar
    PurpleManiac is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    348

    Re: Marcus Vick

    If he's still in the 4th round? Let's snab him and convert him into a RB (seriously)

    Thanks for the Sig LitlHarsh

  8. #18
    thepacksux's Avatar
    thepacksux is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    580

    Re: Marcus Vick

    i doubt he will be drafted at all... he is not even close to being ready for the nfl and on top of that he has all of his other issues. He will be a rookie free agent signed somewhere im sure.

  9. #19
    V4L's Avatar
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    20,612

    Re: Marcus Vick

    I'll take him in the 5th round.. I was thinking 3rd or 4th maybe.. But this last incident was wack.. 5th round at the highest.. Pay him minimum and if he keeps in shape for over a year and plays decent he gets a new contract

  10. #20
    collegeguyjeff's Avatar
    collegeguyjeff is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,304

    Re: Marcus Vick

    "aceclown" wrote:
    "collegeguyjeff" wrote:
    yeah lets grab him so he can get in lots of trouble for us, make the team look bad and hurt the chances of getting a stadium.
    people said the same thing about Moss. Marcus Vick will never be Moss, but I doubt that adding one "at-risk" prospect would be the tipping point of whether the stadium passes or not.
    none of us really know what goes into passing legislation for a stadium, but i highly doubt they would say- "well you know Wilf, we'd like to give the go-ahead on the stadium, but we noticed you drafted Marcus Vick. So we're just going to have to say no."
    marcus vick it the opposite of his brother, he is a punk, a criminal, and a cancer, the thing is if we grab him he hurts the image of the team. it's not all about image but every little thing that hurts our "image" helps lower our chances of having a new stadium. i however know the twin cities area is growing and growing and i think they should build a 72,000 seat stadium with an open roof, who cares about not having the superbowl here anywyas we would get the superbowl once in about 29 years cause were in the cold we wouldn't get a superbowl here with a open roof stadium and thats no big deal at all it don't bring that much money to make it worth putting a roof on the stadium to have one superbowl during the lifespan of the stadium.
    I don t buy Wisconsin cheese.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Dolphins Sign Marcus Vick
    By singersp in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 05-17-2006, 11:03 PM
  2. DRAFT MARCUS VICK !!!
    By ranasrule in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 05-01-2006, 05:03 AM
  3. Re: Marcus Vick
    By MaddenVodkaAddict in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-01-2006, 01:21 AM
  4. Will Marcus Vick get drafted?
    By vikingschic18 in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 04-25-2006, 08:57 AM
  5. Marcus Vick kicked out for good at VT
    By PurpleMafia in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-07-2006, 04:33 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •