Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Marcus Vick

aceclown is offline Coach

Re: Marcus Vick

"collegeguyjeff" wrote:
    yeah lets grab him so he can get in lots of trouble for us, make the team look bad and hurt the chances of getting a stadium.
    people said the same thing about Moss. Marcus Vick will never be Moss, but I doubt that adding one "at-risk" prospect would be the tipping point of whether the stadium passes or not.
    none of us really know what goes into passing legislation for a stadium, but i highly doubt they would say- "well you know Wilf, we'd like to give the go-ahead on the stadium, but we noticed you drafted Marcus Vick. So we're just going to have to say no."

Chuch.

At this point nothing will get a stadium built in mn
    You republican whore!

"PurpleRide" wrote:
    At this point nothing will get a stadium built in mn
    bingo.

Chuch.

SamDawg84 Guest

i want the falcons to draft vick. so then it would be the vick brothers on 1 team

"SamDawg84" wrote:
    i want the falcons to draft vick. so then it would be the vick brothers on 1 team
    that would be pretty gangster.

Chuch.

i don't know... i mean vick didn't have that many problems with the coaches did he? our new OC was his coach... i wouldnt mind taking a gamble with a 4th round pick on him.

PurpleManiac is offline Pro-Bowler

If he's still in the 4th round? Let's snab him and convert him into a RB (seriously)

Thanks for the Sig LitlHarsh

thepacksux is offline Asst. Coach

i doubt he will be drafted at all... he is not even close to being ready for the nfl and on top of that he has all of his other issues. He will be a rookie free agent signed somewhere im sure.

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

I'll take him in the 5th round.. I was thinking 3rd or 4th maybe.. But this last incident was wack.. 5th round at the highest.. Pay him minimum and if he keeps in shape for over a year and plays decent he gets a new contract

collegeguyjeff is offline Hall of Famer

"aceclown" wrote:
    "collegeguyjeff" wrote:
    yeah lets grab him so he can get in lots of trouble for us, make the team look bad and hurt the chances of getting a stadium.
    people said the same thing about Moss. Marcus Vick will never be Moss, but I doubt that adding one "at-risk" prospect would be the tipping point of whether the stadium passes or not.
    none of us really know what goes into passing legislation for a stadium, but i highly doubt they would say- "well you know Wilf, we'd like to give the go-ahead on the stadium, but we noticed you drafted Marcus Vick. So we're just going to have to say no."
    marcus vick it the opposite of his brother, he is a punk, a criminal, and a cancer, the thing is if we grab him he hurts the image of the team. it's not all about image but every little thing that hurts our "image" helps lower our chances of having a new stadium. i however know the twin cities area is growing and growing and i think they should build a 72,000 seat stadium with an open roof, who cares about not having the superbowl here anywyas we would get the superbowl once in about 29 years cause were in the cold we wouldn't get a superbowl here with a open roof stadium and thats no big deal at all it don't bring that much money to make it worth putting a roof on the stadium to have one superbowl during the lifespan of the stadium.
    I don t buy Wisconsin cheese.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast