Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired

Looking at Day 2

So who do you see still available that we hope to get.

For Me Round 3 DJ Moore. Be very surprised if he is still available. But wil also be disappointed if he is there and we pass. Anothe rwould be Scott Mckilop may be high for round 3 biut if we don't have a pick again until the 5th he would make a solid back-up

Round 4 no pick but I think the Vikes will find a way to get a pick in the 4th round

Round 5 Tony Fiammetta I think he is a great pick up for a ECO team

Round 6(see round 4)

Round 7 QB in way or another. I still like Harrell from Texas Tech a player worth taking a risk on.

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Re: Looking at Day 2

OL
    Secondary
    ST

Coaches

ThorSPL is offline Team Alumni

I don't see Harrell making it to the 7th, but stranger things have happened....

There's a certain fullback from LSU I'd like to see on the team but he sounds like he's more of a 4th rounder....

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

www.twitter.com/ThorSPL

skum is offline Team Alumni
    Blog Entries

Kaluka Maivaia(sp?) from USC would be a nice addition to our special teams and linebacker depth..

Devin Moore the runningback would be a nice option for a 3rd runningback guy who can also return kicks..

The guard Duke Robinson is still availible.. however i dont think he will fall much longer.. But if Herrera would move to center, that could create a hole at guard for him and Sullivan to compete on.

For some reason i have gotten to like Ricky Jean Francois from LSU, i dont really know why.. and Also Corey Irvin from Georgia, cause them dawgs are my guys..

With Udeze coming back and also Mitchell re-signing.. i think the DE spot in secured..

Victor Harris and DJ Moore are prospects i could see us picking, i rate Harris above Moore, but i think that they will go early in the 3rd round.. Also DeAnglelo Smith from Cincinatti and my guy Asher Allen from Georgia would be ok.. Is would Morgan Trent from Michigan..

----
    PUT IN JACKSON!

Purplemania is offline Asst. Coach

Victor "Macho" Harris is a favorite of mines. He should still be available come Vikings pick. Also...what in the blue blazes hell happened to Michael Johnson? He's still there. Someone mentioned DJ Moore.

My PERSONAL favorite though, is Derrick Williams, WR from Penn State. I think he'll be available in the 4th and might even fall to the 5th. I know we don't need any more WR's but Williams will be an excellent addition to SP in case Harvin doesn't want/can't do the return game.
    Because I'm a Vikings fan, they are that much sexier.

thatjusthappened28 is offline Asst. Coach

Macho Harris would be a great pick-up for us. The way this draft has been going i can see him falling to us as well.

If Duke Robinson is available we would be stupid not to get him. He can play any position on the line and as Skum said... if Herrera moves to center, he'd be a perfect replacement there.

So Duke if available... if not than look at CB (Harris/Moore/Asher) or possibly DT

thank you Josdin00 for the amazing sig!

and yes... that just happened!

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Maximize remaing picks to address 3 positions.

DT
    CB
    K/P
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Looking at the division we now will face the combinations of:

Cutler/Hester/Olsen
    Rodgers/Driver/Jennings/Lee
    Stafford/Calvin Johnson/Pettigrew.

6 games every years for years to come.

If anybody thinks we can be contenders every year without having one of the top secondaries in the league when our offense is inept at passing will be very disappointed.

PurpleTide is offline Team Alumni

We addressed the offense with our first two picks, now lets get a CB, and a DT.

Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired

"skum" wrote:
    Kaluka Maivaia(sp?) from USC would be a nice addition to our special teams and linebacker depth..

Devin Moore the runningback would be a nice option for a 3rd runningback guy who can also return kicks..

The guard Duke Robinson is still availible.. however i dont think he will fall much longer.. But if Herrera would move to center, that could create a hole at guard for him and Sullivan to compete on.

For some reason i have gotten to like Ricky Jean Francois from LSU, i dont really know why.. and Also Corey Irvin from Georgia, cause them dawgs are my guys..

With Udeze coming back and also Mitchell re-signing.. i think the DE spot in secured..

Victor Harris and DJ Moore are prospects i could see us picking, i rate Harris above Moore, but i think that they will go early in the 3rd round.. Also DeAnglelo Smith from Cincinatti and my guy Asher Allen from Georgia would be ok.. Is would Morgan Trent from Michigan..
    I like your thouts on DE I am hoping for the best obvioulsy because i love Udezee, but I am concerened what kind of player he will be from here . I just look for a solid day

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast