Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 56
  1. #11
    vikinggreg's Avatar
    vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    4,763

    Re: Looking back at it now.. Terrell Suggs or Kevin Williams

    "singersp" wrote:
    I never liked the the cookie cutter response "[insert players name here] is a product of the system" when a poster wants to minimize a players performances.
    "singersp" wrote:
    Tebow is a product of the system.
    :P
    :P

  2. #12
    DustinDupont's Avatar
    DustinDupont is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,607

    Re: Looking back at it now.. Terrell Suggs or Kevin Williams

    "vikinggreg" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    I never liked the the cookie cutter response "[insert players name here] is a product of the system" when a poster wants to minimize a players performances.
    "singersp" wrote:
    Tebow is a product of the system.
    :P
    :P
    thats funny

  3. #13
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: Looking back at it now.. Terrell Suggs or Kevin Williams

    "vikinggreg" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    I never liked the the cookie cutter response "[insert players name here] is a product of the system" when a poster wants to minimize a players performances.
    "singersp" wrote:
    Tebow is a product of the system.
    :P
    :P
    V4L is going to like this one.


  4. #14
    VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,144

    Re: Looking back at it now.. Terrell Suggs or Kevin Williams

    I'm down with Kevin, he's a straight beast. I Love his ability to pass rush and be a straight monster in the pass rush. I have to admit Tice really new what he was doing with this pick. After watching Kevin's highlights as a college athlete I was sold, I remeber one play where he dominated a doubled team then shaged a RB and sacked the QB. It almost looked fake, he's a straight beast, great character, love him on our squad.

  5. #15
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,262

    Re: Looking back at it now.. Terrell Suggs or Kevin Williams

    "marstc09" wrote:
    "vikinggreg" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    I never liked the the cookie cutter response "[insert players name here] is a product of the system" when a poster wants to minimize a players performances.
    "singersp" wrote:
    Tebow is a product of the system.
    :P
    :P
    V4L is going to like this one.

    LOL! Nice try, but no. Not at all. I was being 100% sarcastic with that comment, thus the
    :P . I may be old, but I don't forget something I said 6 hours earlier.


    I guess I'll have to use the **sarcasm off** 100% of the time, since some people can't comprehend sarcasm when they see it.

    I don't know jack shit about Tebow other than the fact that he plays for the gators as QB. I don't know shit about the Gators other than the fact that they play in Fla. & Tebow is their QB.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  6. #16
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,909

    Re: Looking back at it now.. Terrell Suggs or Kevin Williams

    "vikinggreg" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    I never liked the the cookie cutter response "[insert players name here] is a product of the system" when a poster wants to minimize a players performances.
    "singersp" wrote:
    Tebow is a product of the system.
    :P
    :P
    Zing.......The advanced search function can be fun if used in the right way...... ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  7. #17
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,909

    Re: Looking back at it now.. Terrell Suggs or Kevin Williams

    "singersp" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "vikinggreg" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    I never liked the the cookie cutter response "[insert players name here] is a product of the system" when a poster wants to minimize a players performances.
    "singersp" wrote:
    Tebow is a product of the system.
    :P
    :P
    V4L is going to like this one.

    LOL! Nice try, but no. Not at all. I was being 100% sarcastic with that comment, thus the
    :P . I may be old, but I don't forget something I said 6 hours earlier.


    I guess I'll have to use the **sarcasm off** 100% of the time, since some people can't comprehend sarcasm when they see it.

    I don't know jack pooh about Tebow other than the fact that he plays for the gators as QB. I don't know pooh about the Gators other than the fact that they play in Fla. & Tebow is their QB.
    LOL, you above all others, know that anyone on this site has posted something at one time or another that can be used against oneself.........

    Admit it.
    That was a good one.
    ;D
    ;D
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  8. #18
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,262

    Re: Looking back at it now.. Terrell Suggs or Kevin Williams

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    LOL! Nice try, but no. Not at all. I was being 100% sarcastic with that comment, thus the
    :P . I may be old, but I don't forget something I said 6 hours earlier.


    I guess I'll have to use the **sarcasm off** 100% of the time, since some people can't comprehend sarcasm when they see it.

    I don't know jack pooh about Tebow other than the fact that he plays for the gators as QB. I don't know pooh about the Gators other than the fact that they play in Fla. & Tebow is their QB.
    LOL, you above all others, know that anyone on this site has posted something at one time or another that can be used against oneself.........

    Admit it.
    That was a good one.

    ;D
    ;D
    ;D
    I would if that comment hadn't been made in sarcasm. My previous post earlier in that same day is the sole reason I posted it.

    Even with the addition of a smiley, people still can't tell the difference between reality & sarcasm/humor.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  9. #19
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: Looking back at it now.. Terrell Suggs or Kevin Williams

    "singersp" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "vikinggreg" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    I never liked the the cookie cutter response "[insert players name here] is a product of the system" when a poster wants to minimize a players performances.
    "singersp" wrote:
    Tebow is a product of the system.
    :P
    :P
    V4L is going to like this one.

    LOL! Nice try, but no. Not at all. I was being 100% sarcastic with that comment, thus the
    :P . I may be old, but I don't forget something I said 6 hours earlier.


    I guess I'll have to use the **sarcasm off** 100% of the time, since some people can't comprehend sarcasm when they see it.

    I don't know jack shit about Tebow other than the fact that he plays for the gators as QB. I don't know shit about the Gators other than the fact that they play in Fla. & Tebow is their QB.
    I like to believe you but usually you use the words sarcasm on. You can't be a saint 100% of the time.
    Is sticking your tongue out that Internets term for sarcasm? I thought that would be a cheesy smily or a wink.
    To me sticking your tongue out would be making fun of someone but that is just me I guess. So be careful when you say people can't comprehend something that is written on the internet.
    :P

  10. #20
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,909

    Re: Looking back at it now.. Terrell Suggs or Kevin Williams

    "marstc09" wrote:
    So be careful when you say people can't comprehend something that is written on the internet.
    :P
    Some people should be careful how you use the "Advanced Search" function as well.
    Some of the newer members might figure out how to use it and make an example of said person.........

    I can already see it, this is gonna be a fun offseason my friends............. ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-20-2009, 11:07 AM
  2. Terrell Suggs, team reach compromise on franchise tag
    By singersp in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-14-2008, 01:10 PM
  3. Terrell Suggs files grievance against Ravens
    By singersp in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-06-2008, 08:30 AM
  4. Ravens use franchise on Terrell Suggs
    By singersp in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-20-2008, 07:36 PM
  5. Kevin Williams will be big in '06
    By KY Vike in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 01-02-2006, 06:18 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •