Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame

Re: Looking back at it now.. Terrell Suggs or Kevin Williams

"singersp" wrote:
    I never liked the the cookie cutter response "[insert players name here] is a product of the system" when a poster wants to minimize a players performances.
    "singersp" wrote:
    Tebow is a product of the system.
    :P

DustinDupont is offline Team Alumni

"vikinggreg" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    I never liked the the cookie cutter response "[insert players name here] is a product of the system" when a poster wants to minimize a players performances.
    "singersp" wrote:
    thats funny

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

"vikinggreg" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    V4L is going to like this one.

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

I'm down with Kevin, he's a straight beast. I Love his ability to pass rush and be a straight monster in the pass rush. I have to admit Tice really new what he was doing with this pick. After watching Kevin's highlights as a college athlete I was sold, I remeber one play where he dominated a doubled team then shaged a RB and sacked the QB. It almost looked fake, he's a straight beast, great character, love him on our squad.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"marstc09" wrote:
    "vikinggreg" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:

LOL! Nice try, but no. Not at all. I was being 100% sarcastic with that comment, thus the
    :P . I may be old, but I don't forget something I said 6 hours earlier.

I guess I'll have to use the **sarcasm off** 100% of the time, since some people can't comprehend sarcasm when they see it.

I don't know jack shit about Tebow other than the fact that he plays for the gators as QB. I don't know shit about the Gators other than the fact that they play in Fla. & Tebow is their QB.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"vikinggreg" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    Zing.......The advanced search function can be fun if used in the right way...... ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

"singersp" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "vikinggreg" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:

LOL! Nice try, but no. Not at all. I was being 100% sarcastic with that comment, thus the

I guess I'll have to use the **sarcasm off** 100% of the time, since some people can't comprehend sarcasm when they see it.

I don't know jack pooh about Tebow other than the fact that he plays for the gators as QB. I don't know pooh about the Gators other than the fact that they play in Fla. & Tebow is their QB.
    LOL, you above all others, know that anyone on this site has posted something at one time or another that can be used against oneself.........

Admit it.
    That was a good one.
    ;D
    ;D
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:

I don't know jack pooh about Tebow other than the fact that he plays for the gators as QB. I don't know pooh about the Gators other than the fact that they play in Fla. & Tebow is their QB.
    LOL, you above all others, know that anyone on this site has posted something at one time or another that can be used against oneself.........

Admit it.
    That was a good one.

;D
    ;D
    ;D
    I would if that comment hadn't been made in sarcasm. My previous post earlier in that same day is the sole reason I posted it.

Even with the addition of a smiley, people still can't tell the difference between reality & sarcasm/humor.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

"singersp" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "vikinggreg" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:

I don't know jack shit about Tebow other than the fact that he plays for the gators as QB. I don't know shit about the Gators other than the fact that they play in Fla. & Tebow is their QB.
    I like to believe you but usually you use the words sarcasm on. You can't be a saint 100% of the time.
    Is sticking your tongue out that Internets term for sarcasm? I thought that would be a cheesy smily or a wink.
    To me sticking your tongue out would be making fun of someone but that is just me I guess. So be careful when you say people can't comprehend something that is written on the internet.

"marstc09" wrote:
    So be careful when you say people can't comprehend something that is written on the internet.
    Some people should be careful how you use the "Advanced Search" function as well.
    Some of the newer members might figure out how to use it and make an example of said person.........

I can already see it, this is gonna be a fun offseason my friends............. ;D

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast