Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Look At This Garbage

"Tillmanhasnoballs84" wrote:
    Actually I think the lions and the vikings have the most talent in the division but it will come down to the bears and the vikings.
    The Lions have the most wasted talent. They may have talent, but do they know how to use it? I think not!

Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired

thats not the players fault.... the damn coaching staff and look who they have for a Ã*’ucking GM..... so many "what if's?" on that team

http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

"We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

- Dan Calabrese

Tanner_QBRB8 is offline Pro-Bowler

holy crap a lot of ppl picked the packers to win the divison thats like saying the 9ers are going to win thier division the packers are the second worse team in the league

damien927 is offline Asst. Coach

Reno comes in and blows up the place!!! Nice post man, I like that you added the Vikes weak points too. It shows that you actually have knowledge and know-how of football and are not just your average Homer. Good Job!

Thanks Lotza!

BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion

Who in their right mind picks the Packers to win this division. Very entertaining post by Reno!! Now I can't wait to blow the Packers away this year. It wouldn't surprise me to see the Bears take the division, but the Vikes have a great shot at it....or they could fail miserably being all new, but there is no way the Packers finish above us. NO WAY!

renovikesfan is offline Coordinator

It's weird...but I find it kind of sad. This is the beginning of the end of a great rivalry between the Vikes and Packers. Oh, I'm sure it will pick up again a few years down the road when they gain a little more stability as a franchise...but right now, the Packers are on a very slippery slope and seemingly in total chaos.

Kinda like where we were at a year or so ago, but with less talent. The only thing they have going for them is a washed-up Favre, who alot of people (including an ever-increasing number of *gasp!* Packer fans) wish would just hang up his cleats and fade away for the next five years. That would be, of course, when he's inducted as a 1st-ballot Hall of Famer, and we all get the supreme honor of being regailed with his greatness a SECOND time...the first time will be when he finally announces his retirement (hopefully after his first game against the Vikings, after a 6-sack, 5 INT performance).

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"Ltrey33" wrote:
    Well, the Lions have an outside chance, the Packers have NO chance, the Vikes have an OK chance and the Bears have the best chance.
    My honest assessment put the Lions and the Vikes about the same for division title. I think the Jon Kitna pick-up by Millen may just save his job. Kitna is good and will do wonders for the careers of Roy & Mike and whats-his-name-who-always-breaks-collarbones.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

FedjeViking is offline Ring of Fame

Nice post Reno! I have to say I couldn't have said it better if I had the time to write all that! :lol:

I have to agree that it will be Vikings against Bears this season. And I'm looking forward to it! I can just see the rivalry between myself and a fellow college friend who is a bears fan! :lol:
    [move]"Our day WILL come!! I just hope I LIVE long enough to see it!"[/move]

Warp is offline Asst. Coach

Yeah them packer fans are a joke who think they are gonna win the division. Oh BTW anyone see that Favre press confrence on espn they have been running. He says the packers this year are the most talented team he has been on in his career! Haha Favre quit the joking now this is serious.

JellyBean2144 is offline Pro-Bowler

The Lions scare me. They hired Mike Martz and his offensive game plan is to score and score some more. The Lions have 3 young and talented WRs.The QB situation is iffy, but with Mike Martz working with these QBs, I would be worried.

The Fackers, Please. Brett Farve is waaaaay past his prime.

The Bears, again..Please. I still question the Bears success. One year they are the hottest team in the NFC central. The next year you are shaking your head wondering wtf happened to this team. So I am not worried at the Bears.

My predictions:

1. Vikings (of course)
    2. Lions
    3. Bears
    4. That team from Wisconsin

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast