Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Look At This Garbage

http://forums-beta.sportingnews.com/viewtopic.php?t=108585&postdays=0&postorder=asc&st art=0

Delusional fans!!!!

I helped Samdawg on his posts on this thread.. It bothered me how many people think the Lions and Packers are gonna win the division!!

One Love

Prophet Guest

Re: Look At This Garbage

LMAO, sorry, Samdawg was getting schooled in that thread. That one dude had a funny comment while he was ripping on the Vikes....

Purple just doesn’t mix with success… Unless it’s oriented towards children under the age of three.

Teletubbies, The Wiggles, Barney, and The Grape Ape. All purple… All for kids.
    :lol:, good stuff, even if he doesn't know what he's talking about when it comes to football.

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

Well, the Lions have an outside chance, the Packers have NO chance, the Vikes have an OK chance and the Bears have the best chance.

Those guys on that board just listen to what ESPN tells them, and we all know the Vikes NEVER get respect from those goons no matter how much better they get. It seems like the only one that ever gives them props is John Clayton.

The Bears are obviously the favorites because they're the defending division champs and they have a beastly defense. The Packers are obviously the worst team because they were 4-12 last year and they didnt get all that much better in the offseason. The Lions and our Vikes are kind of enigmatic though...so we don't know what to expect out of either of them!

Potus2028 is offline Hall of Famer

wow.. the vikes were just being tossed aside. and those with logical well thought out posts were just called names.. good thing we've got a (for the most part) intelligent forum here
    i m better than you, so just give up...

Slade is offline Star Spokesman

Whats wrong with purple? Last time I checked the Ravens wear purple too & they won a SB. Tell that Packfanboy to try and talk to SH%$ to Ray and/or Jamal Lewis. Packers look like the Oakland A's out there

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"Slade" wrote:
    Whats wrong with purple? Last time I checked the Ravens wear purple too & they won a SB. Tell that Packfanboy to try and talk to SH%$ to Ray and/or Jamal Lewis. Packers look like the Oakland A's out there
    Purple is ALWAYS preferable to puke GREEN and babysh!t YELLOW!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

ChiTownVike is offline Hall of Famer

Wow, that amazing. I guess they think because the added CHARLES WOODSON they will go from a 4-12 team to a 12-4 team. Amazing how some people think!

Thank you Josdin for the sig

OnlyVikes is offline Rookie

"Potus2028" wrote:
    wow.. the vikes were just being tossed aside. and those with logical well thought out posts were just called names.. good thing we've got a (for the most part) intelligent forum here
    FTW! I can't stand people who just say 'da bears' or some irrational one-liner as to why there team is the best in the division. I agree fully with samdawg's(sp?) post; I'm thinking we'll give the Bears a run for their money.

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

Purple is great. I doubt the Packers will have more than 5 wins, and the Lions won't turn around the fast.

Vikes is offline Team Alumni

Well you can't blame them for being FANS.

The rigors of Spartan life. Leonidas is cast out into the wild, and survives the harsh winter to return to his home, when he is crowned King ....a Viking!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast