Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

Re: London Fletcher anyone?

"Prophet" wrote:
    "Del" wrote:
    Don't know if you will see this since you have me ignored, but yes I would love to have London Fletcher on this team.
    LMAO, how many people have you ignored?
    Can you start a thread showing who is being ignored and by how many people?
    How can you tell if people have you ignored?
    I wonder who has the most....

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

"Zeus" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "Del" wrote:
    Don't know if you will see this since you have me ignored, but yes I would love to have London Fletcher on this team.

=Z=
    That's really the only true objective measure we have to see who has the most haters.
    We need to know this information so we know where we are in the competition.
    Oops, did I say that out loud?
    I ignored Cajun and there were only 14 posts left on the board.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"Prophet" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "Del" wrote:

=Z=
    That's really the only true objective measure we have to see who has the most haters.
    Says the post whore who just passed 13k.

Congrats, BTW.

Ask Webby to run a report on the ignore lists, will ya?

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"Prophet" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "Del" wrote:

=Z=
    Your loss!
    ;D
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Del Rio Guest

"Zeus" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "Del" wrote:

=Z=
    I would wager I have the most people ignoring me.

The only reason I know I am being ignored is he told me one day in live chat when I logged on to check in on the game and sent me an IM that said ASSHOLE, and when I went to respond it said I was being ignored. So I had someone ask him wtf was wrong because I hadn't said a word in chat yet...he basically said I talked down to him and he was butt hurt over it.

Any way ignore feature is here for a reason and if someone like me does manage to piss you off enough to ignore embrace it and utilize it. I was simply saying yes I like the idea of having one of the best LB's in the entire NFL on my football team and if you can see this understand I agree with you, and if not who gives a shit.

Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired

"Del" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "Del" wrote:

=Z=

The only reason I know I am being ignored is he told me one day in live chat when I logged on to check in on the game and sent me an IM that said donkey butt, and when I went to respond it said I was being ignored. So I had someone ask him wtf was wrong because I hadn't said a word in chat yet...he basically said I talked down to him and he was butt hurt over it.

Any way ignore feature is here for a reason and if someone like me does manage to piss you off enough to ignore embrace it and utilize it. I was simply saying yes I like the idea of having one of the best LB's in the entire NFL on my football team and if you can see this understand I agree with you, and if not who gives a pooh.
    If it makes you feel any better Youu are not on my ignore list, of course I am a nobdy really but its the thought that counts, right? ;D

But on about the Werewolf, isnt he about mid 30's. I guess what I don't get is that all of these players that are at the end of their careerers and people love them.
    Most of these guys I say no thanks.

Del Rio Guest

"THEBIGDADDY" wrote:
    "Del" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "Del" wrote:

=Z=

The only reason I know I am being ignored is he told me one day in live chat when I logged on to check in on the game and sent me an IM that said donkey butt, and when I went to respond it said I was being ignored. So I had someone ask him wtf was wrong because I hadn't said a word in chat yet...he basically said I talked down to him and he was butt hurt over it.

Any way ignore feature is here for a reason and if someone like me does manage to piss you off enough to ignore embrace it and utilize it. I was simply saying yes I like the idea of having one of the best LB's in the entire NFL on my football team and if you can see this understand I agree with you, and if not who gives a pooh.
    If it makes you feel any better Youu are not on my ignore list, of course I am a nobdy really but its the thought that counts, right? ;D

But on about the Werewolf, isnt he about mid 30's. I guess what I don't get is that all of these players that are at the end of their careerers and people love them.
    Most of these guys I say no thanks.
    How can you say no thanks to a guy who consistently has put up over 120 tackles, a guy that LAST year put up over 140 can cover, had more ints then most our CB's and more deflections lol?

The only reason they are not resigning him is because he wants money. He knows he has 3-4 years left in him and that's it so he wants to be secure. I say we have the run D, we have other players, he is one of the best LB in the game right now.

What I find funny....is people who say TOO OLD, without even looking at what he IS DOING RIGHT NOW (not that you said that), oh he is too old......bullshit.....vast improvement over every single LB on our team. Sign him.

We can sign Claiborns, Sam Cowturds, and the likes but we can't invest in quality? There is a difference between old and ok like the guys mentioned above and old and GREAT.

Del Rio Guest

The guy hasn't missed a game in 8 years. He has a superbowl ring that he influenced heavily the outcome of the game.

Not even a question in my mind. Last season the guy had a year as good as any year he had in his "PRIME" if not better.

Sadly this guy is going to land with the Skins, no doubt in my mind. They throw good players into a stupid situation and they burn out and fade away. Adding his presence and his ability to cover into our run defense and our zone, would be a huge improvement IMO.

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

I'm with Del Rio on this one. He may be old but his production hasn't dropped like other players.

Defense Stats
    YEAR TEAM G TOT SOLO AST PD SACK FF REC INT YDS TD
    1998 STL 16 27 24 3 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
    1999 STL 16 90 69 21 2 3 0 0 0 0 0
    2000 STL 16 133 106 27 8 6 1 0 4 33 0
    2001 STL 16 119 93 26 5 5 4 0 2 18 0
    2002 BUF 16 149 108 41 2 3 2 0 0 0 0
    2003 BUF 16 133 102 31 5 2 0 0 0 0 0
    2004 BUF 8 81 56 25 3 3 2 0 0 0 0
    2005 BUF 16 158 104 54 3 4 1 0 1 20 0
    2006 BUF 16 146 101 45 14 2 0 5 4 30 1
    Career 136 1021 750 271 42 26.5 10 0 11 101 1
    No drop in production whatsoever over, still a premier linebacker, great in coverage skills. Plus most of these former bills have worked out well for us. Look at Winfield and Pat.

minvikes01 is offline Pro-Bowler

He would be a great pick up to solidify our linebacker corps

Thanks to PPE for the awesome Sig.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast