Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Re: Leber news story

"MensaTice" wrote:
    Webby or ultra, please save all of this chicks posts about Taylor and Leber and make her eat her words later. Too bad we don't have defensive playmaker as our owner because then we'd have a pro-bowler at every position and we would have signed at least nine of them yesturday. Three on the first day is pathetic and don't give me this crap about us signing the most in the league because defensiveplaymaker wouldn't have wasted her time with those losers.
    She has a right to her opinion, just like everyone else. People see things differently & have their own views.

That's why we come to these forums to share them.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

"singersp" wrote:
    "MensaTice" wrote:
    Webby or ultra, please save all of this chicks posts about Taylor and Leber and make her eat her words later. Too bad we don't have defensive playmaker as our owner because then we'd have a pro-bowler at every position and we would have signed at least nine of them yesturday. Three on the first day is pathetic and don't give me this crap about us signing the most in the league because defensiveplaymaker wouldn't have wasted her time with those losers.
    She has a right to her opinion, just like everyone else. People see things differently & have their own views.

That's why we come to these forums to share them.
    Singer, stop lolly gagging around,,,,,,,, My coffees getting cold, where's the dam news today?...

LMAO

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

PurpleElf Guest

Im gonna have to agree with DefensivePlaymaker, signing all these back-ups is not giving much faith in the "Triangle of Totalitarian Power". Offering Hutch that Ginormous contract was sweet, but if I were in the the FO (which im not of course) I would have Julian Peterson on a flight to the Twin Cities A.S.A.P. and just pray to god the Packers dont snag him up, cause I have a sneaky suspician thats where hes headed. Just one fans Humble Opinion.

Del Rio Guest

"They drafted Merriman in the first round and he was going to have to get his snaps in"

^^^^
    Also taken from the article about 6 words prior to your quote. Translation: They drafted a LB in the first round, they weren't going to let him sit.

Sure you can take a single line out of the entire article and make some off the wall conclusion because your a little bit pissed, but it isn't true.

This is probably my biggest pet peeve of the offseason is people feeling we need a pro-bowl player at every single position. You need blue collar guys to fill in the gaps, and that is exactly what our team is doing.

I don't say much about it though because I know that when the season comes around about 80% of the new people who showed up this offseason stop posting. The players are on the field making plays and they have absolutely nothing left to bitch about so they slip away into the night awaiting the next offseason or the next controversy. Every once in a while a lurker will post if a player has a bad game, or if someone posts something possitive about a player they don't like.

Of course you are entitled to your opinons and I am sure you will find a handfull of people who agree. The point of this is basically to say you took it out of context, so anyone who is sitting on that fence and is not decided what you think about the guy......I would strongly suggest you NOT use this thread as a barometer to measure his succees or what success he may have in a Vikings uniform.

These people are the people who rank players according to the John Madden football game. I take it with a grain of salt and figure they are too caught up in individual players to know much about football or a TEAM.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"Del Rio" wrote:
    These people are the people who rank players according to the John Madden football game. I take it with a grain of salt and figure they are too caught up in individual players to know much about football or a TEAM.
    Thats never been done before!

"He has a 92 rating...he must be good"

Turboe is offline Hall of Famer

I also didnt know until last night that Leber grew up in SD so you know the guy is a stud!!! He graduated from Vermillion HS, and you know any good corn-fed SD boy will fit right in here on the Vikes.

I am looking forward to seeing him in Purple.

"Turboe" wrote:
    I also didnt know until last night that Leber grew up in SD so you know the guy is a stud!!! He graduated from Vermillion HS, and you know any good corn-fed SD boy will fit right in here on the Vikes.

Everyone says this guy is a STUD. Based on what?

"VIKINGinGEORGIA" wrote:
    "Turboe" wrote:

Based on what the San Diego fans say.

Who better to ask than the fans?

PurpleElf Guest

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "VIKINGinGEORGIA" wrote:
    "Turboe" wrote:

gotta be careful there ultravikingfan, as has been stated on this very forum, us fans apparently have no idea what were talking about. :twisted:

"PurpleElf" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "VIKINGinGEORGIA" wrote:
    "Turboe" wrote:

gotta be careful there ultravikingfan, as has been stated on this very forum, us fans apparently have no idea what were talking about. :twisted:
    I know. Thats why next week I am changing teams. :razz:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast