Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Vikings sign a linebacker

He will be a great special teamer guy for us. He is pretty fast and has a great motor.
    We're bringing purple back.

jessejames09 is offline Ring of Fame

I recognize the name which is a good thing seeing as I don't watch much CFL. I generally only recognize the big players. Wake up west coasters and enlighten us.

El Vikingo is offline Ring of Fame

damn scout-team ,damn it!! we said we wanted POLAMALU not ONATOLO!!!

El underdog.

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

Re: LB Kenny Onatolu (Video)

I just commented on him in another topic.

From that video, his pursuit is damn good. Like i said, he has a motor that does not stop.
    We're bringing purple back.

COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired

It may just be the quality of CFL players, but that guy is amazing!!!!!!
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

Hilarious... we signed a CFL linebacker.

This comedy keeps getting better. The funniest part are all the people getting pumped for next year. Wasn't 2008 the year that Childress finally had his team put together?

I guess a CFL linebacker was the missing piece. Gotcha...
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Why do u always diss the team C mac D?

If he even makes the roster he will be merely a special teams player.. Which was one of our huge holes this year

Lighten up.. We will make more moves when F.A actually opens

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

I absolutly agree V4L, there's no reason to be disapointed or not exited that we have attained top CFL talent.

Onatolu is a guy that played at Ohaha Nebraska, a smaller college, unlike the one that Rufus Alexander went to in Oklahoma. Onatolu was an undersized LB but played big in college and so far in CFL has looked like a man amongst boys. In taking a look at the footage there is reason to be exited, he's an extremely athletic, strong and fast athlete, he can hit like a mack truck for his size, the talent is obvious, wether you can see it or not is up to the individual. When you take into consideration our lack of specail teams coverage and then you see a guy like this man handling his league, it makes you wonder if he couldn't have that impact for our specail teams.

I see Onatolu making a serious push at a roster spot, by way of specail teams, he knows thats his ticket to surviving. From whats in these videos there is good indication that he can make an impact. CFL is not for bumbs, a guy that can stick out in that league as a force and is still very young has serious potential to fullfill his dreams in the NFL. I for one am exited about the effort in addressing some of the personal on specail teams. Getting Heath Farwell back is also another huge step in the right direction.

The Vikings recently tried to sign a top CFL WR to a contract but he opted to stay in the lower league, that was his confidence level showing its true colors. I have visited Onatolu's ex-teams message boards, he was coming off a great season and was a FA, the fans all had him pegged as a player that was an absolute must to resign. Onatolu showing his confidence in moving foward to the bigger stage shows me he's ready to compete on a higher level.

huxx is offline Pro-Bowler

"VikingsTw" wrote:
    I absolutly agree V4L, there's no reason to be disapointed or not exited that we have attained top CFL talent.

Onatolu is a guy that played at Ohaha Nebraska, a smaller college, unlike the one that Rufus Alexander went to in Oklahoma. Onatolu was an undersized LB but played big in college and so far in CFL has looked like a man amongst boys. In taking a look at the footage there is reason to be exited, he's an extremely athletic, strong and fast athlete, he can hit like a mack truck for his size, the talent is obvious, wether you can see it or not is up to the individual. When you take into consideration our lack of specail teams coverage and then you see a guy like this man handling his league, it makes you wonder if he couldn't have that impact for our specail teams.

I see Onatolu making a serious push at a roster spot, by way of specail teams, he knows thats his ticket to surviving. From whats in these videos there is good indication that he can make an impact. CFL is not for bumbs, a guy that can stick out in that league as a force and is still very young has serious potential to fullfill his dreams in the NFL. I for one am exited about the effort in addressing some of the personal on specail teams. Getting Heath Farwell back is also another huge step in the right direction.

The Vikings recently tried to sign a top CFL WR to a contract but he opted to stay in the lower league, that was his confidence level showing its true colors.
    I have visited Onatolu's ex-teams message boards, he was coming off a great season and was a FA, the fans all had him pegged as a player that was an absolute must to resign. Onatolu showing his confidence in moving foward to the bigger stage shows me he's ready to compete on a higher level.
    Yeah that was Jamaal Richardson.
    He was awesome this year playing for Montreal.
    Great QB, big field, terrible Division, but he made some spectacular catches.
    I think he was realistic aouthis chances of making the team...plus he didn't want to uproot.

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

He will prob take Vinny Circiu's spot

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast