Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Prophet Guest

Re: Larry Johnson or Reggie Bush

I'll go with a good o-line, then there are dozens of servicable RBs, and all would be replacable.

olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame

you cant compare the two..they are completely different players..johnson is the leagues best runner, and bush will be the leagues most versatile player
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame

id take bush only if i already had a decent power back on my team..bush has all the versatility to be used by a team that runs by committee..i would line him up at rb, receiver, KR, PR..thats too many places to have your premier back playing in every game..better suited to use his versatility rather than having him as the feature back in your offense..just look at his numbers next to a strong bruising back like lendale white in college..use him the way USC did since he has proven he can turn in results playing that way..excellent fit in houston next to domanick davis
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Bush is alot like Bennett,fast in the open field. But in the NFL the gaps are tighter and unless he has an awesome O-line I wonder how he will do in tight spaces.

I really like the big power backs like Johnson,Holmes,Terrell Davis... So I am probably biased.

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

"UffDaVikes" wrote:
    Bush is alot like Bennett,fast in the open field. But in the NFL the gaps are tighter and unless he has an awesome O-line I wonder how he will do in tight spaces.

I really like the big power backs like Johnson,Holmes,Terrell Davis... So I am probably biased.
    Bush is NOT a lot like Bennett. He is much quicker and has crazy agility and ability to improvise if the blocking is not there, he also has the added flexibility of having the catching/route running skills of a WR. Bennett was a straight line speed runner.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

"olson_10" wrote:
    id take bush only if i already had a decent power back on my team..bush has all the versatility to be used by a team that runs by committee..i would line him up at rb, receiver, KR, PR..thats too many places to have your premier back playing in every game..better suited to use his versatility rather than having him as the feature back in your offense..just look at his numbers next to a strong bruising back like lendale white in college..use him the way USC did since he has proven he can turn in results playing that way..excellent fit in houston next to domanick davis
    Domanick Davis is good, but he is far from a brusing back...

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

magicci is offline Jersey Retired

larry johnson and reggie bush to spell him

shawn9876uss is offline Coordinator

I would choose reggie

Thanks PurpleMafia

SheyD11285 is offline Rookie

Reggie

oddmanout22287 is offline Pro-Bowler

"ItalianStallion" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:

Bush is NOT a lot like Bennett. He is much quicker and has crazy agility and ability to improvise if the blocking is not there, he also has the added flexibility of having the catching/route running skills of a WR. Bennett was a straight line speed runner.
    You forgot to add Bush doesn't fumble if someone on the sidelines sneezes too hard.

I'd take Bush, btw.
    PM me if you'd like a sig.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast