Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

KFFL Vikings tidbits (22-26 May 2007)

Vikings | Carter fields punts
    Tue, 22 May 2007 15:08:11 -0700

Judd Zulgad, of the Minneapolis Star Tribune, reports Minnesota Vikings WR Jason Carter returned punts during practice Tuesday, May 22.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vikings | Wade fields punts
    Tue, 22 May 2007 15:01:56 -0700

Judd Zulgad, of the Minneapolis Star Tribune, reports Minnesota Vikings WR Bobby Wade returned punts during practice Tuesday, May 22.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vikings | Henderson practices inside
    Tue, 22 May 2007 14:57:31 -0700

Judd Zulgad, of the Minneapolis Star Tribune, reports Minnesota Vikings LB E.J. Henderson practiced at middle linebacker with the first team defense Tuesday, May 22.

Vikings | Greenway practices with first team
    Tue, 22 May 2007 14:52:49 -0700

Judd Zulgad, of the Minneapolis Star Tribune, reports Minnesota Vikings LB Chad Greenway (knee) practiced at weakside linebacker with the first team defense Tuesday, May 22.

Vikings | Doss practices
    Tue, 22 May 2007 14:52:06 -0700

Judd Zulgad, of the Minneapolis Star Tribune, reports Minnesota Vikings FS Mike Doss (knee) participated in practice Tuesday, May 22.

Vikings | Jones leaves practice early
    Tue, 22 May 2007 14:48:43 -0700

Judd Zulgad, of the Minneapolis Star Tribune, reports Minnesota Vikings TE Braden Jones (finger) left practice early Tuesday, May 22, because he injured one of his fingers on his left hand.

Vikings | Taylor to miss Friday practice
    Tue, 22 May 2007 14:43:21 -0700

Judd Zulgad, of the Minneapolis Star Tribune, reports Minnesota Vikings RB Chester Taylor will miss practice Friday, May 25, because he will be attending a funeral.

Vikings | Hutchinson a no show
    Tue, 22 May 2007 14:43:03 -0700

Judd Zulgad, of the Minneapolis Star Tribune, reports Minnesota Vikings OG Steve Hutchinson did not attend the first day of the Vikings' organized team activities Tuesday, May 22. Hutchinson was excused by the team.

Vikings | Winfield expected to miss team activities
    Tue, 22 May 2007 13:11:41 -0700

Sean Jensen, of the St. Paul Pioneer Press, reports Minnesota Vikings CB Antoine Winfield is expected to skip the Vikings' organized team activities this week, according to two people with the team.

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

Re: KFFL Vikings tidbits (22-23 May 2007)

Vikings | Winfield may not report to training camp?
    Wed, 23 May 2007 16:29:17 -0700

Kevin Seifert, of the Minneapolis Star Tribune, reports the agent for Minnesota Vikings CB Antoine Winfield, during an interview with a NFL.com reporter, would not answer when asked if Winfield will report to training camp on time.

Vikings | One of Williamson’s eyes weaker than the other
    Wed, 23 May 2007 13:32:34 -0700

Mark Craig, of the Minneapolis Star Tribune, reports Minnesota Vikings WR Troy Williamson said, during his visit to Nike's corporate headquarters, he was told that is right eye was weaker than his left eye. Williamson was prescribed drills that will help strengthen his right eye.

Vikings | Former QB Gannon to help during workouts
    Wed, 23 May 2007 13:21:43 -0700

Mike Wobschall, of Vikings.com, reports Minnesota Vikings head coach Brad Childress has invited former NFL QB Rich Gannon to attend some of the Vikings' workouts to help the team's quarterbacks.

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

tb04512 is offline Team Alumni

"Prophet" wrote:

Mike Wobschall, of Vikings.com, reports Minnesota Vikings head coach Brad Childress has invited former NFL QB Rich Gannon to attend some of the Vikings' workouts to help the team's quarterbacks.

so is Gannon showing up or not? i havent seen any link saying he has, i think that it would help a lot with the development of TJack

Thanks josdin00

BadlandsVikings is online now Jersey Retired

Don't you just put a patch on the strong eye?

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"tb04512" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:

so is Gannon showing up or not? i havent seen any link saying he has, i think that it would help a lot with the development of TJack
    From the article "Vikings' QB Jackson: 'I Wouldn't Say I'm The Man'
    (May 22)"

http://www.purplepride.org/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=88888914&topic=344 39.30

Maybe that's why head coach Brad Childress asked Rich Gannon to become an informal quarterback consultant. Childress approached Gannon at the Pro Bowl, and feels the former Viking and Raider All-Pro quarterback can provide a wealth of experience and information to Jackson and Bollinger.

"He's going to come out here. He knows what he's looking at when he looks at quarterbacks, and, he spoke to all of our quarterbacks last year," Childress said. "He's got a great thing that he goes through in terms of snap-to-snap preparation, so yeah, he's welcome any time he wants to come out here."

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

tb04512 is offline Team Alumni

"singersp" wrote:
    "tb04512" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:

From the article "Vikings' QB Jackson: 'I Wouldn't Say I'm The Man'
    (May 22)"

http://www.purplepride.org/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=88888914&topic=344 39.30

Maybe that's why head coach Brad Childress asked Rich Gannon to become an informal quarterback consultant. Childress approached Gannon at the Pro Bowl, and feels the former Viking and Raider All-Pro quarterback can provide a wealth of experience and information to Jackson and Bollinger.

"He's going to come out here. He knows what he's looking at when he looks at quarterbacks, and, he spoke to all of our quarterbacks last year," Childress said. "He's got a great thing that he goes through in terms of snap-to-snap preparation, so yeah, he's welcome any time he wants to come out here."

o ok thanks singer, i thought i saw before that he was asked couldnt remember if he was for sure coming out.. thanks for clearing things up

Thanks josdin00

nephilimstorm is offline Star Spokesman

geesh i cant wait for the this new team to take the field for preseason then the season wheewwwy

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

"Nephilim" wrote:
    geesh i cant wait for the this new team to take the field for preseason then the season wheewwwy
    LMAO...Neph you are whoring it up right now. You have every post on the latest talk list!

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"Ltrey" wrote:
    "Nephilim" wrote:
    LMAO...Neph you are whoring it up right now. You have every post on the latest talk list!
    And he was whoring it up last night also.

That's because he's bucking for HOF status. Only one more to post to get there.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

"singersp" wrote:
    "Ltrey" wrote:
    "Nephilim" wrote:
    And he was whoring it up last night also.

That's because he's bucking for HOF status. Only one more to post to get there.
    I should suspend his account before he gets there.
    :P

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast