Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired

KFFL Tidbits 3/15/08 Interest in Nall?

http://www.kffl.com/hotw/nfl

Vikings | Nall has had discussions with team
    Sat, 15 Mar 2008 09:14:09 -0700

Judd Zulgad, of the Star Tribune, reports free-agent QB Craig Nall (Packers) has had discussions with the Minnesota Vikings, according to the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel.

Vikings | Team showing interest in Cox
    Sat, 15 Mar 2008 12:46:09 -0700

J.J. Pesavento, of Next Level Scouting, reports the Minnesota Vikings are showing significant interest in Georgia Tech FB Michael Cox.

Vikings | Langford to visit at end of March
    Sat, 15 Mar 2008 12:59:53 -0700

J.J. Persavento, of Next Level Scouting, reports Hampton DL Kendall Langford is scheduled to visit with the Minnesota Vikings towards the end of March.

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired

Re: KFFL Tidbits 3/15/08 Interest in Nall?

Signing Nall would be a mistake in my eyes.. When you have the possibility to get either Chris Simms, Shane Rosenfels, or AJ Feeley in a trade why would you want Craig Nall? Especially when Simms or Feeley can be had from anywhere between a 4th and 6th round pick..

"VikesfaninWis" wrote:
    Signing Nall would be a mistake in my eyes.. When you have the possibility to get either Chris Simms, Shane Rosenfels, or AJ Feeley in a trade why would you want Craig Nall? Especially when Simms or Feeley can be had from anywhere between a 4th and 6th round pick..
    Have to agree there unless they are considering him a #3 QB. Then it wouls make some sense to me. But not as the main back up

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired

"Garland" wrote:
    "VikesfaninWis" wrote:
    Have to agree there unless they are considering him a #3 QB. Then it wouls make some sense to me. But not as the main back up

That wouldn't work either.. We all know that Bollinger is Childress's little puppet so their is almost no chance at all that Bollinger is released.. Whoever we get, they will either be a backup, or 3rd string QB.. Which means that Bollinger will be the other.. Its sickening.. Our team could be better, but Childress has ties to certain people..

"VikesfaninWis" wrote:
    "Garland" wrote:
    "VikesfaninWis" wrote:

That wouldn't work either.. We all know that Bollinger is Childress's little puppet so their is almost no chance at all that Bollinger is released.. Whoever we get, they will either be a backup, or 3rd string QB.. Which means that Bollinger will be the other.. Its sickening.. Our team could be better, but Childress has ties to certain people..
    Just curious where you get that take from. Not saying it might not be true. But I think that given the situation he is the only Back up that makes sense for right now abd when you com paired him to Holcomb he did actually play better (if you can call it that)

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

I can see it. He fits the profile of every other QB they have brought in so far.

FuadFan is offline Hall of Famer

"VikesfaninWis" wrote:
    Where have you heard anything about Feeley being an option? I've heard nothing about that and what is so great about Chris Simms Tampa runs a west coast offense as well it doesn't look like he can handle it so why would you want him here?
    Minnesota Vikings : Simply the best

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

"FuadFan" wrote:
    "VikesfaninWis" wrote:
    Where have you heard anything about Feeley being an option? I've heard nothing about that and what is so great about Chris Simms Tampa runs a west coast offense as well it doesn't look like he can handle it so why would you want him here?

I would take him over Craig Nall haha

FuadFan is offline Hall of Famer

"V4L" wrote:
    "FuadFan" wrote:
    "VikesfaninWis" wrote:

I would take him over Craig Nall haha

Ultimately I have the unpopular opinion that none of the QBs everybody likes to bring up are any better then Brooks Bollinger. None of them seem like they could step in and help us win games so they aren't better for reasons being they are either ancient, they don't fit a west coast offense at all, they're injury prone, or other random intangible reasons I think we would never go after them.
    Minnesota Vikings : Simply the best

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

I dont know what your saying

But this would be for our 3rd string spot

I dont think they would have much impact on our season at all whoever we bring in

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast