Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    brbitker is offline Rookie

kffl hot off the wire

Dolphins | Team talking with Vikings about Culpepper
    Mon, 20 Feb 2006 20:45:48 -0800

Jason Cole, of the Miami Herald, reports the Miami Dolphins have held talks with the Minnesota Vikings about QB Daunte Culpepper (knee). The Dolphins are extremely interested in Culpepper. No terms about a possible deal were available, but a source claims the price for Culpepper will be more than the second-round pick reported last week. Culpepper is recovering from three torn ligaments in his knee and is hoping to play by at least October of the 2006 season. He should be able to participate in some drills at the beginning of training camp in July.

Ravens | Team fielded a call from Minnesota about Culpepper
    Mon, 20 Feb 2006 19:40:33 -0800

Kevin Seifert, of the Star Tribune, reports the Baltimore Ravens apparently were among the teams the Minnesota Vikings contacted last week in an effort to gauge the trade value of QB Daunte Culpepper. However, no deal with the Ravens or any other team appears imminent. Ravens general manager Ozzie Newsome told the Baltimore Sun Monday, Feb. 20, that "we're interested in any matter that will make our football team better." Newsome said there have been no negotiations "officially" but did not rule out the possibility that the issue could be revisited.

Vikings | No substantive talks with B. Williams
    Mon, 20 Feb 2006 19:39:33 -0800

Kevin Seifert, of the Star Tribune, reports the Minnesota Vikings are not believed to have held substantive discussions with CB Brian Williams. He is eligible to be an unrestricted free agent in March. It is unclear if the Vikings will use the franchise or transition tag on Williams.

Vikings | No substantive talks with K. Robinson
    Mon, 20 Feb 2006 19:36:29 -0800

Kevin Seifert, of the Star Tribune, reports the Minnesota Vikings are not believed to have held substantive discussions with WR Koren Robinson. He is eligible to be an unrestricted free agent in March. It is unclear if the Vikings will use the franchise or transition tag on Robinson. The Vikings probably can avoid the issue with Robinson, whom they hold a contractual right of first refusal.

Vikings | Team talked to Baltimore about Culpepper
    Mon, 20 Feb 2006 19:36:01 -0800

Kevin Seifert, of the Star Tribune, reports the Baltimore Ravens apparently were among the teams the Minnesota Vikings contacted last week in an effort to gauge the trade value of QB Daunte Culpepper. However, no deal with the Ravens or any other team appears imminent. Ravens general manager Ozzie Newsome told the Baltimore Sun Monday, Feb. 20, that "we're interested in any matter that will make our football team better." Newsome said there have been no negotiations "officially" but did not rule out the possibility that the issue could be revisited.

olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame

Re: kffl hot off the wire

lets trade culpepper to miami for ricky williams and his doped out ass lol..clearly joking..keep culpepper and see if hes worth the money hes asking for..resign k rob, and at least make a decent offer to b will, or else offer him big money to move to safety
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

Keep Daunte........
    I ll be dead and cold before I m green and gold

Thanks to PPE for sig

LuckyVike is offline Team Alumni

Now that Sticky Ricky is suspened... I wonder what Miami could give us for Pep.
    The best part of my day is when I get down on my knees, with my head in my hands, and thank GOD for everything he has given me.

Nothing that is worth trading away Daunte !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I ll be dead and cold before I m green and gold

Thanks to PPE for sig

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

miami has nothing to offer us
    We're bringing purple back.

michaelmazid is offline Team Alumni

wait a minute. Did i just read that the vikes might put a franchise tag on Brian Williams?

Wouldn't that pay him about 7 or 8 million a year. I don't think he is asking for that much money.

Muggsy is offline Asst. Coach

Da only ting I would be interested in from da Dolphins would be Ronnie Brown, but dey ain't gonna give him up, y'know? Not wit' Ricky 'Ganja' Williams lookin' at a 1 year suspension, although I read dat he didn't test positive for marijuana.

Let's keep Daunte, re-sign K-Rob.
    "From the fury of the Northmen, O Lord, save us!"
    -- From a monestary in Ireland.

aceclown is offline Coach

"vikesoto" wrote:
    Nothing that is worth trading away Daunte !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    hmmmmm, I remember saying that last year about someone, too bad I cant remember his name.....

Chuch.

ThaSuperFreak33 is offline Pro-Bowler

Miami has the 16th pick in the Draft. We could take that. I would much rather see us trade with the Ravens.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast