Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Kevon's Free Agent Signings.

"Prophet" wrote:
    "Mr" wrote:
    "ejmat" wrote:
    "kevoncox" wrote:
    1) Khalif Barnes - OT - 27 -
    I like his upside but got a bit of an attitude in Jacksonville. However, the guy can block and he can be had cheaply. He will play RT for us and Cook will begin his career at his correct position.

2)Justin Miller - CB - 26 - Great blitzing Corner from the slot.
    Can tackle well and is a great Cover guy. Is Bananas in the return game. Question mark on health!

3) Mike Nugent - People complaing about Logwell's leg. Problem solved.

4) Igor Olshansky - DT- 27- at 6'6' 309 - He can play DT for us. Has a lot of talent and started off as a DT. LIke the Chargers his game fell apart last year but he is still a top teir talent.

5) Sean Jones - S - 27 - IS a Balla. I kno wpoeple say we have Johnson but are we sur ehe is ready to start? I rather have a great player available and is Johnson starts he starts.
    I'd rather have Longwell over Nugent.
    Nugent has a stronger leg but Longwell is more reliable.
    Nugent is still very young. He was so highly regarded coming out of college, I remember a ton of people on here wanted us to take him in the second round, then the Jets traded up in front of us and stole him. He had a great year in 2007, but got hurt this past season. He'd be even better in the dome, the Meadowlands is a tough place to kick.

I'd like to give him a shot, if he turns out to be great he could be with the team for 20 years.
    Sign him for 20 years in a back-loaded contract worth $150M, just to piss off Haynesworth.
    We'll owe him $100 million in 2029, sounds like a solid deal to me.

kevoncox is offline Jersey Retired

"marstc09" wrote:
    "kevoncox" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    Barnes is a left tackle.
    Hence, why I said, he would play RT for us!
    ;D
    Marrdro might want to move him to Safety.
    The one thing I don't get thiw Marr is, He hates a Talented play whose play is declinding, but loves a bad player who shows a little bit of promise. He wants Birk gone but beleive Cook is going to turn it around. It's almost like you have to suck to be regarded highly by this guy.

Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired

"kevoncox" wrote:
    I like his upside but got a bit of an attitude in Jacksonville. However, the guy can block and he can be had cheaply. He will play RT for us and Cook will begin his career at his correct position.

Can tackle well and is a great Cover guy. Is Bananas in the return game. Question mark on health!

4) Igor Olshansky - DT- 27- at 6'6' 309 - He can play DT for us. Has a lot of talent and started off as a DT. LIke the Chargers his game fell apart last year but he is still a top teir talent.

5) Sean Jones - S - 27 - IS a Balla. I kno wpoeple say we have Johnson but are we sur ehe is ready to start? I rather have a great player available and is Johnson starts he starts.
    1. Could see it other options are not available, not bad but I think there are still better options available at RT

2. Would rather see Chris Carr who the vikes have already expressed some intererst in.

3. We are fine with Lonwell for now

4. Not sure I see a need, even if the Williams miss some time.
    Evans is solid.

Hmm again it depends on who we have out there and We have Johnson who did a decent job last year, But I will agree that we need some depth.

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

isn't Olshansky a DE?
    a 3-4 DE to be exact?

"i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    isn't Olshansky a DE?
    a 3-4 DE to be exact?
    He started off as a DT. I beleive I explained that in the post!

"Garland" wrote:
    "kevoncox" wrote:

1. Could see it other options are not available, not bad but I think there are still better options available at RT

2. Would rather see Chris Carr who the vikes have already expressed some intererst in.

Evans is solid.

Hmm again it depends on who we have out there and We have Johnson who did a decent job last year, But I will agree that we need some depth.
    Nice Greene.
    I still think Miller has a higher plateau than Carr but
    miller hasn't been healthy the past two seasons.
    I think Barnes is the best Tackle available. He's pretty young as well..

I also left off a WR because I was torn between Henderson and Washington.

"kevoncox" wrote:
    "Garland" wrote:
    "kevoncox" wrote:

Evans is solid.

Nice Greene.

I Yeah Miller injury scares me a little bit. But Like Carr, I think that his ability to be a KR would make one of them a good pick-up.

One name at RT that is not being mentioned much is Stichcomb. Not sure he is better but has been a solid player. Just as long as they stay away from Eagle OT's I am fine

ejmat is offline Jersey Retired

"Garland" wrote:
    "kevoncox" wrote:
    "Garland" wrote:
    "kevoncox" wrote:

Evans is solid.

Nice Greene.

I Yeah Miller injury scares me a little bit. But Like Carr, I think that his ability to be a KR would make one of them a good pick-up.

One name at RT that is not being mentioned much is Stichcomb. Not sure he is better but has been a solid player. Just as long as they stay away from Eagle OT's I am fine
    I mentioned Stinchcomb about a week ago but no one responded to it.
    I'm not sure which thread that was in though.

"ejmat" wrote:
    "Garland" wrote:
    "kevoncox" wrote:
    "Garland" wrote:
    "kevoncox" wrote:

Evans is solid.

Nice Greene.

I mentioned Stinchcomb about a week ago but no one responded to it.
    I'm not sure which thread that was in though.
    Great minds think alike

"Garland" wrote:
    One name at RT that is not being mentioned ...
    It's been mentioned by Adam Schefter and some other sources so I'll throw it into the thread:

Ray Willis

http://www.nfl.com/players/raywillis...e?id=WIL620813
    "There are two ways to live: you can live as if nothing is a miracle; you can live as if everything is a miracle.” ~ Albert Einstein

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12