Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    kevoncox is offline Jersey Retired

Kevon's Free Agent Signings.

1) Khalif Barnes - OT - 27 -
    I like his upside but got a bit of an attitude in Jacksonville. However, the guy can block and he can be had cheaply. He will play RT for us and Cook will begin his career at his correct position.

2)Justin Miller - CB - 26 - Great blitzing Corner from the slot.
    Can tackle well and is a great Cover guy. Is Bananas in the return game. Question mark on health!

3) Mike Nugent - People complaing about Logwell's leg. Problem solved.

4) Igor Olshansky - DT- 27- at 6'6' 309 - He can play DT for us. Has a lot of talent and started off as a DT. LIke the Chargers his game fell apart last year but he is still a top teir talent.

5) Sean Jones - S - 27 - IS a Balla. I kno wpoeple say we have Johnson but are we sur ehe is ready to start? I rather have a great player available and is Johnson starts he starts.

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Kevon's Free Agent Signings.

Barnes is a left tackle.

ejmat is offline Jersey Retired

"kevoncox" wrote:
    I like his upside but got a bit of an attitude in Jacksonville. However, the guy can block and he can be had cheaply. He will play RT for us and Cook will begin his career at his correct position.

Can tackle well and is a great Cover guy. Is Bananas in the return game. Question mark on health!

4) Igor Olshansky - DT- 27- at 6'6' 309 - He can play DT for us. Has a lot of talent and started off as a DT. LIke the Chargers his game fell apart last year but he is still a top teir talent.

5) Sean Jones - S - 27 - IS a Balla. I kno wpoeple say we have Johnson but are we sur ehe is ready to start? I rather have a great player available and is Johnson starts he starts.
    I'd rather have Longwell over Nugent.
    Nugent has a stronger leg but Longwell is more reliable.

oaklandzoo24 is offline Star Spokesman

"kevoncox" wrote:

The bench?
    "There are 3 things that sell in America:
    Violence, sex, and drugs.
    The only way you are going to make this game more appealing to the public than it was before is if there are on field orgies at halftime and the domes become massive opium dens."

[img width=450 height=55]http://img216.imageshac

El Vikingo is offline Ring of Fame

Sign all 5
    El underdog.

"marstc09" wrote:
    Barnes is a left tackle.
    Hence, why I said, he would play RT for us!
    ;D

"ejmat" wrote:
    "kevoncox" wrote:

I would like to have both. Nugent Kickoff. Longwell FGs.

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired

"ejmat" wrote:
    "kevoncox" wrote:

Nugent is still very young. He was so highly regarded coming out of college, I remember a ton of people on here wanted us to take him in the second round, then the Jets traded up in front of us and stole him. He had a great year in 2007, but got hurt this past season. He'd be even better in the dome, the Meadowlands is a tough place to kick.

I'd like to give him a shot, if he turns out to be great he could be with the team for 20 years.

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

"kevoncox" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    Barnes is a left tackle.
    Hence, why I said, he would play RT for us!
    ;D
    Marrdro might want to move him to Safety.

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

"Mr" wrote:
    "ejmat" wrote:
    "kevoncox" wrote:

Nugent is still very young. He was so highly regarded coming out of college, I remember a ton of people on here wanted us to take him in the second round, then the Jets traded up in front of us and stole him. He had a great year in 2007, but got hurt this past season. He'd be even better in the dome, the Meadowlands is a tough place to kick.

I'd like to give him a shot, if he turns out to be great he could be with the team for 20 years.
    Sign him for 20 years in a back-loaded contract worth $150M, just to piss off Haynesworth.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast