Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20
  1. #11
    mountainviking's Avatar
    mountainviking is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,835

    Re: Kato June, how come no word on him?

    mmmm, I sense a Superbowl Hangover for many Colts players...haven't really heard anything bout them other than Freeney wants more $$$$ and Rhodes visited the Bills (w/o offers?)

    Harper?
    June?
    Control the line, control the time, and give your D a chance to shine!!

    "Balance it on end and thats the third side of the coin!!" -wookiefoot

  2. #12
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: Kato June, how come no word on him?

    June was in the news a few days ago, something about the Jints being interested in him.
    Haven't seen anything else about him, but haven't looked either.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  3. #13
    NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    9,512

    Re: Kato June, how come no word on him?

    "mountainviking" wrote:
    mmmm, I sense a Superbowl Hangover for many Colts players...haven't really heard anything bout them other than Freeney wants more $$$$ and Rhodes visited the Bills (w/o offers?)

    Harper?
    June?





    Well, Freeney got franchised, so he got his money and Rhodes signed with the Raiders.....


    I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

  4. #14
    NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    9,512

    Re: Kato June, how come no word on him?

    "Prophet" wrote:
    June was in the news a few days ago, something about the Jints being interested in him.
    Haven't seen anything else about him, but haven't looked either.






    I just read that this mourning, Cato was supposed to get a look from the Giants, but the Giants never went thru with it......He's still out there somewhere....He is a bit small for his position, but he's quick and aggresive, and already plays the Dungy 2 D....I'de think Frazier would try to make a push for him here.
    But like I said earlier, maybe Frazier knows something about him that the general fan base doesn't.
    May be a reason he's not wanted as a player.....Maybe a bad locker room attitude or something like that..


    I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

  5. #15
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Kato June, how come no word on him?

    "NordicNed" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    June was in the news a few days ago, something about the Jints being interested in him.
    Haven't seen anything else about him, but haven't looked either.






    I just read that this mourning, Cato was supposed to get a look from the Giants, but the Giants never went thru with it......He's still out there somewhere....He is a bit small for his position, but he's quick and aggresive, and already plays the Dungy 2 D....I'de think Frazier would try to make a push for him here.
    But like I said earlier, maybe Frazier knows something about him that the general fan base doesn't.
    May be a reason he's not wanted as a player.....Maybe a bad locker room attitude or something like that..
    Maybe he's small and a poor tackler.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  6. #16
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Kato June, how come no word on him?

    "NordicNed" wrote:






    No saying I want him, but he is considered one of the better LB's in this FA market.....I haven't even heard a peep about him.
    Has anyone heard anything about Kato lately?


    I think that Kato is still living in Brentwood with some other retired NFL star...oh wait, you meant Cato June!


    I would love for us to get June to play the middle if our guys can't handle calling Frazier's new defensive signals.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  7. #17
    ejmat is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    8,849

    Re: Kato June, how come no word on him?

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "NordicNed" wrote:






    No saying I want him, but he is considered one of the better LB's in this FA market.....I haven't even heard a peep about him.
    Has anyone heard anything about Kato lately?


    I think that Kato is still living in Brentwood with some other retired NFL star...oh wait, you meant Cato June!


    I would love for us to get June to play the middle if our guys can't handle calling Frazier's new defensive signals.
    I would second that.
    Who better to lead a defense than a person that was part of Fraziers defense in Indy?

  8. #18
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Kato June, how come no word on him?

    "ejmat" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "NordicNed" wrote:






    No saying I want him, but he is considered one of the better LB's in this FA market.....I haven't even heard a peep about him.
    Has anyone heard anything about Kato lately?


    I think that Kato is still living in Brentwood with some other retired NFL star...oh wait, you meant Cato June!


    I would love for us to get June to play the middle if our guys can't handle calling Frazier's new defensive signals.
    I would second that.
    Who better to lead a defense than a person that was part of Fraziers defense in Indy?
    Scoop up Nick Harris to be the third corner too and we would be set for depth at both the LB and CB spots!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  9. #19
    ejmat is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    8,849

    Re: Kato June, how come no word on him?

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "ejmat" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "NordicNed" wrote:






    No saying I want him, but he is considered one of the better LB's in this FA market.....I haven't even heard a peep about him.
    Has anyone heard anything about Kato lately?


    I think that Kato is still living in Brentwood with some other retired NFL star...oh wait, you meant Cato June!


    I would love for us to get June to play the middle if our guys can't handle calling Frazier's new defensive signals.
    I would second that.
    Who better to lead a defense than a person that was part of Fraziers defense in Indy?
    Scoop up Nick Harris to be the third corner too and we would be set for depth at both the LB and CB spots!
    Cajun, doesn't it seem like we always think alike.
    Then we'd also have a lot of trade bait.

  10. #20
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: Kato June, how come no word on him?

    Back in The Picture: Cato June Will Visit The Giants
    Posted Mar 10th 2007 9:40AM
    by Dan Benton
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-22-2009, 04:58 AM
  2. More on June 1st rule.
    By Prophet in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-16-2007, 07:26 AM
  3. June 1 cuts
    By whackthepack in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 78
    Last Post: 06-02-2006, 02:10 PM
  4. June 1st Roster
    By oldschoolmikey in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-23-2005, 09:27 PM
  5. Possible June cap cuts?
    By finnishvikingsfan in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 05-12-2005, 11:10 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •