Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Kalimba Edwards..

Sorry if this is posted anywhere in here or somewhere didn't really check it out to much...

Anyone think the Vikes should go after him? Only 28 years old and wasn't bad although I remember AP breaking his ankles last year around week 11 or 12, that was pretty funny...

I think he's good 8 games 3 sacks last year not great but still would be nice to have...

jkjuggalo is offline Star Spokesman

Re: Kalimba Edwards..

At this point adding any decent DE with experience is OK with me.
    I just want to have at least 7 or 8 years of experience between all our DEs combined. :-
    Rock out with your cock out!!!

this would be nice as farth as getting us by till we hear more about Udeze and stuff, he's had like 3 good seasons including his rookie year, 16 games 28 tackles (8 more assisted) and 6.5 sacks which is pretty decent if he can stay healthy only played in 8 games last year...

"JerBearLuvsDaVikes" wrote:
    this would be nice as farth as getting us by till we hear more about Udeze and stuff, he's had like 3 good seasons including his rookie year, 16 games 28 tackles (8 more assisted) and 6.5 sacks which is pretty decent if he can stay healthy only played in 8 games last year...
    Garland Green was saying in another thread that he had a career threatening injury.
    Don't know if that is accurate, but if so, we'll have to pass.

Oh didn't see that I was wondering why he missed their last 4 games, but yeah if so I say it's not worth it unless it's cheap...

Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired

"jkjuggalo" wrote:
    Garland Green was saying in another thread that he had a career threatening injury.
    I was actually referring to Jones. If Kalimba Edwards is not a plane to MN right now for the first time this off season I would actually be kind of upset. Sorry for the confusion

"Garland" wrote:
    "jkjuggalo" wrote:
    Gotcha...my bad.
    I was actually referring to Jones. If Kalimba Edwards is not a plane to MN right now for the first time this off season I would actually be kind of upset. Sorry for the confusion

tb04512 is offline Team Alumni

why not, i dont know much about him but at this point there really isnt much else out there

Thanks josdin00

skum is offline Team Alumni
    Blog Entries

I would like this addition along with a first rounder in the draft and i think we are set.

Player who knows the division, has worked in kind of a similar defense.

----
    PUT IN JACKSON!

Exactly I just think they need something in FA. I know their 1st rounder will probably be spend on one anyway and depth never hurts but they shouldn't spend their first 2 picks on DE if they can get someone experienced in F.A. which is why I think they'll go after him. Although I think he really would fit better in a 3-4, he played in a 4-3 for DET so he's well used to it but I just really want them to get anyone with a little experience....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast