Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just Dreamin...

JDante is offline Rookie

Just Dreamin...

javascript:emoticon('post',%20'message',%20':roll: ')

if we could get Edgerrin James from tha Colts, Ray Lewis from the Ravens, and Chad Jackson (WR, projected 17th pick) from tha Draft, all of our problems would be solved.

Oh yea i dont know any RTs available, but we would need one of them too! :roll:

And dontcha think Micheal Bennets speed would match up good with the Broncos O-Line? Maybe we should try to make a trade for a lineman there...

And oh yea, keep Daunte.

And if all this goes down, im predictin NFC Championship Game IN Minnesota. And umm yea thats that.
    Yea.

JDante is offline Rookie

Re: Just Dreamin...

I dont know how i messed up i meant to say: (it would probaly be hard to keep Daunte)

Sory 4 tha typo!
    Yea.

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

every single one of those opinons has already been posted at least 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000, 000,000,000,000,
    000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,00 0,000,000,000,
    000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,00 0,000
    times, you should search before you make a whole new thread.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Is that all the options you are giving?

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hey, we don't need to jump on the newb; just a reminder to read the FORUM RULES, and read before you post.

Thanks!

tylersieve is offline Starter

i would read em..everybody hates u right away ask me..i understand them right know
    Sieveinator Strikes Agian

I don't want old f***s on our team, so exnay to Edge and Ray.
    Sorry, but that is the truth.

DarrinNelsonguy is offline Team Alumni

Reminder that you can edit your previous posts to so you do not need to post again to correct it. Welcome to the site JDante.
    "Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn t work hard."

JDante is offline Rookie

Okayy, IMO Micheal Bennet, former probowler, and one of the fastest RBs in the league, needs to get cut, now. I think that EJ Henderson is one of the sorryest MLBs in the league, I think that Daunte Culpepper is seriously a big risk, not only because of his injury but because probably without him we could incorporate a brandnew west coast offense that would be beneficial to thee Vikings due to there lack of productive WRs.

Need more Opinions? Mike Tice, he has faced alot of critisicm from alot of his fans, including me, but someone has to cut him some slack. I mean, we DID finish 9-7, after starting off 2-5. Yea sure give Brad Johsnon all tha props right? Give Tice just a leetle credit for that spurt. And if you dont wanna give him no credit for that you at least gotta give the man his due, because without Tice, there would be no Antione Winfield. That was Tices call and he got the deal done. No Winfield=NO HOPE on defense. Wouldnt that suck?

One more thing, i dont know who we should get in the draft, but its not that Lawrence Maroney guy. Its Chad Jackson. If someone else doesnt have him by the time we get to go up, he would be a steal. There are too many Running Backs in the NFL that are available to us to waste a firstround draft pick on a rookie back especially when we got a shot at guys like Edgerrin James. But as far as WRs go, our third best reciever had 3 Tds. ALL in one game. Our first best WR is a TE. And our best overall talent in WR, (Troy Williamson) has aways to go before he becomes truly productive on this team. We have a horrible class of WRs, but i believe that Jermain Wiggins, Edgerrin James, Troy Williamson, Koren Robinson and Chad Jackson would give Daunte Culpepper (OR Brad Johnson, who knows) a lot more flexibilty as far as passing options go. Mattafact that would be one very very good recieving core.

Im pretty sure that most of these opinions have been posted before, but ultravikingsfan called me out so i had to post somethin, nah mean? Yea, i tihnk thats about it....

Yeah, it is.

Oh wait no its not i also would like to say that if we DONT get Edgerrin James we should DEFINITELY pursue Deshaun Foster, that boy can RUN.

NOW im done.
    Yea.

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

yea sorry i didn't mean to jump on you quite like that now that i read my post it sounds a bit harsh. was mostly just telling you for next time. welcome btw hope you stay and post lots of good stuff

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast