Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 65
  1. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    999

    Re: John Clayton!!! :)

    An O Line takes more than a season to gel. If we plugged in 2 new guys, we'd likely still have the same problems. We are better off developing what we have.

  2. #12
    Lotza's Avatar
    Lotza is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,203

    Re: John Clayton!!! :)

    that would be soo awesome.



    although as bbq pointed out a while ago. it would be tough for the people that have to write the players names out on the back of their jerseys.


    erasmus james.

    Edgerrin james.


    they would have to completely stich their entire names.


    i would love seeing edge in purple.

























    Go vikes!!

  3. #13
    Mr Anderson's Avatar
    Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,692

    Re: John Clayton!!! :)

    How I love sportscenter.

    It would be amazing if we got Edge, then we wouldn't have to worry about RB in the draft, or about RB at all! Another guy we could bring in along with Edgerrin James is Steve Hutchinson from Seattle, beef up our line to protect our new RB, I'm really looking foward to this off-season.

    We could use that first round pick on a linebacker for the MLB spot which is so important to the Tampa 2. Or a safety, Ko Simpson, Jimmy Williams, Michael Huff, that beast from Texas Tech Dwayne Slay(I hope you all saw that video posted last week).

    But for the safety situation, I've been thinking and every year theres a trade rumor involving Michael Bennett to Arizona, so why not try to get Adrian Wilson straight up for Michael Bennett?

  4. #14
    collegeguyjeff's Avatar
    collegeguyjeff is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,304

    Re: John Clayton!!! :)

    he said he wants to play in warm weather but hey money talks!
    I don t buy Wisconsin cheese.

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    999

    Re: John Clayton!!! :)

    "collegeguyjeff" wrote:
    he said he wants to play in warm weather but hey money talks!
    The dome is fairly warm.

  6. #16
    DarrinNelsonguy's Avatar
    DarrinNelsonguy is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,118

    Re: John Clayton!!! :)

    "DiehardVikesFan" wrote:
    "collegeguyjeff" wrote:
    he said he wants to play in warm weather but hey money talks!
    The dome is fairly warm.
    Good one.
    "Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn t work hard."

  7. #17
    midgensa's Avatar
    midgensa is offline Jersey Retired Free Kick Specialist 3 Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,311

    Re: John Clayton!!! :)

    "Mr Anderson" wrote:
    How I love sportscenter.

    It would be amazing if we got Edge, then we wouldn't have to worry about RB in the draft, or about RB at all! Another guy we could bring in along with Edgerrin James is Steve Hutchinson from Seattle, beef up our line to protect our new RB, I'm really looking foward to this off-season.

    We could use that first round pick on a linebacker for the MLB spot which is so important to the Tampa 2. Or a safety, Ko Simpson, Jimmy Williams, Michael Huff, that beast from Texas Tech Dwayne Slay(I hope you all saw that video posted last week).

    But for the safety situation, I've been thinking and every year theres a trade rumor involving Michael Bennett to Arizona, so why not try to get Adrian Wilson straight up for Michael Bennett?
    Because Michael Bennet is a free agent and the Cardinals can get him without even having to give up one of the top safeties in the league.

  8. #18
    V4L's Avatar
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    20,612

    Re: John Clayton!!! :)

    Yah man like I said in earlier posts.. We play indoors.. And Indy ain't that warm!

    I hope we can snag him.. The money is the only downside.. There is way too many positives in this

  9. #19
    thepacksux's Avatar
    thepacksux is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    580

    Re: John Clayton!!! :)

    clayton also mentioned that alexander is a good possibility to wind up here as well when he was talkin about edge!

    *edit* edge OR alexander, obviously not both

  10. #20
    V4L's Avatar
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    20,612

    Re: John Clayton!!! :)

    Yah I saw that about Shaun as well.. I was gonna post this but I forgot..

    It doesn't exactly mean much.. Just saying they would be a good fit here cuz we need a RB..

    That would be badass to snag either one though!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. John Clayton Sucks Favre's.. Well, You Know.
    By Benet in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-08-2006, 03:09 AM
  2. John Clayton Vikes Observations, 08/07
    By vikeasoarusrex in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-07-2006, 08:35 PM
  3. John Clayton gives Vikes "D" some luv, Curse or Godsend ???
    By mnjamie in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-04-2005, 06:23 PM
  4. john clayton espn article
    By collegeguyjeff in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-04-2005, 12:57 AM
  5. John Clayton
    By josdin00 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-25-2004, 01:07 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •